HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peteremon

PostSubject: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:26 am

I've been confused between both of them and up till now, I've only gone for hyperpacks since its affected by the daily roulette number. But seriously, what are the difference between them?
The amount of the card you pull?
Chance of rarities?
Number of cards available to pull?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 am

Well looking at the wiki it seems they have the same number of card pulls at the same price. However the hyper packs are supposed to get your daily roulette multiplier which is supposed to increase chances of a 6*

Aside from that I don't know of any differences
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peteremon

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:57 am

There has to be a reason they put out 2 packs at the same price with same amount of cards you pull...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:18 am

One rips you off, lower chance of 6* lol
Well i think the one to go for is the step up packs, they are the best, followed by the hyper packs or dream packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:43 am

I think hyper packs don't contain new units. Well, right now the new units are only in step-up, but at other times when new units are introduced in regular packs I don't think they are added to hyper packs until later. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peteremon

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 pm

I doubt that anyone is using the Premium Mega Box.. No clear information of what it has and what it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Premium Mega Boxes give you 14 cards as well, and the selection is the same as from the Hyper Packs, really.

Only difference between the two is that only the Hyper Packs are affected by the Chance Roulette (even if it's only a very small boost in luck).

From that alone, I guess there's no point in buying a Mega Box at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Difference between Premium Mega Box and Hyperpacks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1