HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 am

*Bump again*

Did a minor price adjustment to my 5* units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 am

May I buy Miriam, Gunnel, and Partenope? sent the TE. :3 ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 am

zSly wrote:

I am very sorry to inform you that all three of those units have already sold. ):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

Pinion wrote:
zSly wrote:

I am very sorry to inform you that all three of those units have already sold. ):

oh >< okie then.. cancel my trade haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 am

zSly wrote:

Trade canceled. Sorry about that. Hope to do business with you in the near future! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zSly

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 am

Pinion wrote:
zSly wrote:

Trade canceled. Sorry about that. Hope to do business with you in the near future! (:

definitely <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 am

I'll take Django, Felicia, and Angela for 2TE. Will send ingame message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 am

Nautilone wrote:
I'll take Django, Felicia, and Angela for 2TE. Will send ingame message.

Very sorry, Angela is no longer available. Would you be interested in a substitute?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 am

Ebay style feedback:

10/10 A+ Very fast reply. Would trade with again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Nautilone wrote:
Ebay style feedback:

10/10 A+ Very fast reply. Would trade with again!

Thank you for the kind words! They're most appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:22 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Maxed Lily & Maxed Kiki for Penth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinion

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 pm

visionofthegods wrote:
Maxed Lily & Maxed Kiki for Penth?

No thank you. Looking solely for Elizabeth, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!   Today at 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Pinion's Card Corner - WTT Penthesilea (u) for Elizabeth (u), selling 4* Hera and buying SS(S)!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3