HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maou-san

PostSubject: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 am

My GF just racked up 700+ marks and event ends in around 24 hours. We trying to dump them.
Trading 100 marks for 1TE or 1Pot or even 1 4* lvl 30+. We are going to sleep now though but will be up in the morning.

We will send 50 then trade for item. Then she will finish other 50. Please do not scam us and take off with the 50. -.-

You can post on her wall (ID : 57909677)  or msg my KiK (ArchAngeloid) so i can tell her who to send it too.

We would give more than just 100 marks but there is a 6 hour cap. LAME.
We would prefer you to have at least 10 marks to make trade do by faster. So you can reset the 15 min CD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 am

Hi! I'll send you a lvl 40 4* in advance, and i have a free ally spot.

I'll send your GF both an invite and the card at the same time. I don't mind sending the 4* first and recieve the 100 later.

If you can, by chance, send the 2nd 100 marks in a row, i'll promise to send another lvl 30 4* (or lvl 40 if i'm fast enough).

Thanks for providing the service ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmach
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

I will buy 100 for 1 pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:11 am

Edit: Nevermind, I have all I need now. Thanks!

Last edited by NapkinPower on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kungfoolai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:37 am

i will buy 100 marks for 1 te or 4* lvl 30+
id is 99301548
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
scottybuzz

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:24 am

Hey I sent your gf a message if you have any gifts available ive got a lv30+ 4* to trade in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer   Today at 5:30 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Marks !!!!!!!! Hurry and get your Fate. We can bring you closer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1