HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScopeDown

PostSubject: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Was just wondering is there any place where players basically report/inform everyone about leechers/slackers/liar/etc in regards to Guild Battles?

I tend to see a lot of allies and what not posting about how they have slackers/leechers in their guilds and nothing can be done since Fantasica doesn't allow Guild Leaders to kick. So been looking around for something like that and add to the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Everyone, including the leader, just want 2 quit and we don't know how. I don't blame slackers. I've spent more pots in the last 2 matches than in the whole last event. My whole guild feels the same. If we can't quit u might get lucky and fight us lol. 50+ pots spent and still not even the 4*?!?! F this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 am

i like the idea of a blacklist since there is no kick which fantasica definitely should have.  there should be some warning before guilds are saddled with leeches who make promises they never keep.  my guild has some really lazy people in it who wait until the defense is down before they even bother to attack and never use pots. even the personal ones we get free from the spin and from rook participation/battle wins etc.  next guild event if you ever see Raziel125 don't even bother letting him join unless its a casual guild.  hardly ever attacks, waits until defense is down to attack, and takes up space in the front line even though he doesn't attack often.

Last edited by lilgrumpy11 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 am

In my previous guild Low On Pots tamroofer was the only player who never showed up for a battle after maybe one (can't remember for sure if he came to one or two battles or none) and he stopped responding to our messages on his wall, our kiks etc. Ended up kicking him out of our group chat after he stopped playing and responding, thinking maybe he was purposefully claiming a spot in order to hold us back Sad

In my current guild Killer Rabbits there is one rook who isn't showing up much, but he is contributing some souls and he is new so I withhold judgment for the moment.

I will add this intel: the guild DemiGodzz has known scammers in it. We fought (and beat) DemiGodzz and these were the people playing for them in that battle:
ahhe1984 (known scammer)
JennytanXN (either an alt or real life friend of ahhe)
evilforte (ally of known scammers, helps scammers)
ukdragon
narutonautot
bonazoo
POkey4

The last four listed may or may not be scammers, they may or may not realize they are in a guild with scammers. Please if you know any of the last four I listed let them know that they are in a guild with scammers and, sadly, they should quit the event. Every single GP they earn are supporting scammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScopeDown

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Late reply but yeah it sucks, keep trying to suggest a way for Mobage to enable Leaders to kick...

And if there ever is a "Guild Blacklist" please let me know, hate them leechers/slackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist   Today at 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Just wondering~ Guild Blacklist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1