HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Help in deciding which packs to buy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Premium or Blood Series
Premium
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Blood Series
62%
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
red11590

PostSubject: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello,
just want to ask help, which packs do u thinks is worth buying, the premium box or the blood guard series box? both are 3000moba n offers same 15tunics...the premium offers more cards, but do people really get good cards from it? thanks for helping Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Blood series is limited edition (LE), you can only get them now or during reprint in several months, and they offer bonus in the current event. The series has 4* to 6* units.

The premium box draws randomly from the standard pack. People can draw them at any time and so the cards are more common. You can get 3* to 6* units.

Just a warning that the rate of pulling 6* from packs is very low. Even 5*s are not very common and they aren't worth much these days. Unless you are seriously competing in this event (and I doubt you are), you should wait for a better time to buy anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Buy the 100 starter pack for blood. Don't buy anything else unless you have a 10x hyper multiplier and still think hard b4 u spend the money as results vary. I think there are some stats on a.hyper roulette post around here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red11590

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 am

thanks for the advice,,for this event, i am not seriously competitng, but still, wanting to get at least 5* or maybe the 6*,haha,,,the temptation to buy the pack is too biggg,my ally recently pull 2 6* in the premium box,,i also manage to get 2 6* in the recent cheap sale of steps series,haha,,,but thanks for the advice anyways Smile really appreciates
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:45 am

I have very bad luck on pull card pack, never pull any 6 beside 1 time and is Alexander Sad
even 5 is very rare for me.
this time I bought a series pack give me all 4*, and not even let me have complete set Sad don't have Cercle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinnell

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

I agree with Abyssight. The blood series is limited edition and gives you an extra bonus during the event. I only got a 4* blood unit, and it boosted by GP gain from 28k to 42k when I attacked the ship. Even though you're not serious about this event, it's nice to win, right? That boost could be really helpful to you.

The premium box can give you 3*. Would it be worth it to spend 3000 coins for the chance of multiple 3* units? Sad I lucked out the first time I bought one and got a 6* from it, but based on how many people on the forums have complained about how crappy their luck was, it's really not worth it.
I mean, yeah, I got a 6*, but I'm afraid to buy more because of how low the odds are to get something better than a 4*

@Resetz - I got Cercle 4 times in a row. If you want, I'll trade you one for another 4* unit you have, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:16 pm

@Rinnell - would love to trade for Cercle, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red11590

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:40 am

wow, looks like a lot of people advising to buy blood series,,recently i convert my premium tix and got myself almost 3* n 4* Sad...do the premium box the same things with premium tix?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Your best (and most efficient) strategy is to pull the 100 MobaCoin starter and see where you stand.

Additionally, if you're going to spend above and beyond that, it's best to wait until either Step Up packs or wait until your Roulette is x10.

Currently, I'm saving all of my MVP Premium Tix and 4*+ tix until my next Roulette x10. Last time that I did that, my pulls were MUCH better than previously. Tix gave me a couple of 5*'s and quite a few 4*'s (as opposed to the unfortunate 1*-3*'s that typically come up!) When I cashed in on a couple of boxes, I actually pulled TWO Aksana's (6*) - one in each box. Again, this was all under x10.

For the Step Up packs, my success was a little less amazing, though 6*'s: Medicis, Milagros, Fusil, and 5*'s Thrain x2, Sheryl x 3, Hildegard, Fiato, Excella, Felicita, Marguerite x 3, Brenda, and a few more 5*'s were among the pulls.

If you MUST spend, wait for the multiplier and ALWAYS start with the 100 coin pull. Unless you're going to be ultra-competitive and spend $500+, don't go crazy on a single event and hope to get top 10. The people in Top 10 are much more wealthy than the average player and can outspend us in ways that you would find terrifying. Top 10 is a spending game - either in money or amassed resources (TE or Pots,) Top 50 is very tough but possible. Top 250 is realistic but takes work. Top 500-1000 is manageable just by trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:29 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
The people in Top 10 are much more wealthy than the average player and can outspend us in ways that you would find terrifying. Top 10 is a spending game - either in money or amassed resources (TE or Pots).
The amount that the top 10 spend in an event is more than what some (many? lol) people make in a month Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red11590

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 am

wow, thats a good info from xfalconhunterx. very thanks...i also wonders how on earth do the top ten players in an event get to accumulate that huge amount of points Shocked guess money really the biggest part here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help in deciding which packs to buy   Today at 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Help in deciding which packs to buy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1