HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 am

Just wondering what kind of opponents guilds of 1 were experiencing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:22 am

Just farming PTs(Premium Tix) to gain LP. They have no concern on how many times did they won or lost.

Or

They just sleeping and cannot join event. They create guild to earn few rank rewards if they can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 am

I know why they make guilds of 1, I want to know what their opponents are like. I remember last event a guild of 1 telling me they won over 10 matches and I wondered how on earth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 am

It is nice that some of the top ten finally fought each other I noticed lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Well otherwise, I have no idea. Maybe to get survive as solo fighter against many players to prove that they are really strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
It is nice that some of the top ten finally fought each other I noticed lol
I made a guild of 1 since I can't really join all the fights this event. Most of the enemies are teams of 1 since you're basically all in the same amount of wins/loses and ranks but I do go against teams of 3-5 sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DexieHearts

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:35 pm

I've got a guild of 1, and my opponents are teams of anywhere from 1 to 4. But I've mostly come up against 2 person guilds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 pm

I've had I game responses from a few others who say the same. Empty guilds fight empty guilds. 1 won the 5 matches he bothered to attent and actually got some sleep. Seems that everybody but a few r sick of this spending battle nonsense. My guild wants to split to individuals and call it quits. Some words about fanta were shared, most starting with an f word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xbLux
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Guild of 1 will get opponents the same way as normal guilds. It comes down to the luck of the draw.

I have one and it seen 0-9 man guilds, I'm collecting tickets more than anything, but I do get lucky with some wins as my opponents don't show up or deployed, but not active.

Getting 10 wins as every time you lose, you will get put in a lower pool bracket, so facing mid or high tier guilds will be very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 am

I'm by myself and I've fought from 0 players up to 6 players at once so far. None of the guilds down here that I've been matched with have had a full 9, but it can still happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 am

So tell me, the thing about always being the MVP in the guild of 1 person is true then?

If so, GB event is one hell of a way to farm feeder card and leana points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:21 am

superk4y wrote:
So tell me, the thing about always being the MVP in the guild of 1 person is true then?

If so, GB event is one hell of a way to farm feeder card and leana points.
Absolutely this is the only way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orobatos

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:13 pm

just think of it as hard mode i really have fun solo this event and got 18win in the end. met 7*& empty guild once mostly fight with team of 4*~5*or weak6* which can't break my def
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoxyPo

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 pm

I was under the impression that you were matched up by rank. I mainly played really weak guilds or guilds of 1 or 2 players most of the time when I created my guild of 1. I won almost all I joined because I had a pretty strong units and a couple of pots for teams with more than 1 player that could break my defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Question, do guilds of 1 fight other guilds of 1?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1