HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Leaving my guild, looking for a new one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dythirk

PostSubject: Leaving my guild, looking for a new one   Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 am

Hi guys,

I need to leave my guild. My GM took a break between the first guild event and this one, and she just really hasn't been the same since. I think she's burned out and quitting, and the guild is really unmotivated. Aside from me, we've only had 2 other people showing up at each battle.

I will fight in every battle, I've got 4 alarms set on my phone. I don't need a heavy hitter guild, and I frankly am not good enough for one.

I simply want to join a guild where I know that 3-4 others will show up for every battle, 5 battles a day, until this event is over.

The only 6* units I own are Epicharis, Sheilah, and Morticia. I do also have 2 Zenobias and an Antony. I prefer Defense, if you couldn't tell.

If any of you happen to have a spot open up (I know chances are slim-to-none) and I sound promising to you, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my guild, looking for a new one   Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 pm

It's not possible to leave a guild after the first battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my guild, looking for a new one   Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 am

Yeah, thanks for letting me know, I feel like such a schmuck for typing up the message, heh. I mistakenly assumed you could quit. I'll just have to be more circumspect next time. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving my guild, looking for a new one   Today at 4:54 am

Back to top Go down

Leaving my guild, looking for a new one
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1