HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Cannot purchase coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yumexd

PostSubject: Cannot purchase coins   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Anyone having the same problem?in which you cannot purchase moba coins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Cannot purchase coins   Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 am

What's the wrong message you've been receiving?

If you are sure you have no issue with your credit card, from my recent experience which put me through all the trouble contacting my credit card company and of which mobage supports provide no satisfying answer, the solution is in fact as simple as logging out from your mobage account and logging back again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yumexd

PostSubject: Re: Cannot purchase coins   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:01 am

Hi superk4y,

thanks for your reply,

The error i keep getting is "We have canceled your order because it could not be processed at this time". Now after a looong phone call with my credit card company I'm sure that they are not the problem. I did think at first that something was wrong with google play but I used a different account to purchase and it was still the same error. I'm not sure if the premium bug is affecting purchasing. I just want to know if anyone else is having the same problem. I did try logging out and logging in but still the same error.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cannot purchase coins   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 am

yumexd wrote:
Hi superk4y,

thanks for your reply,

The error i keep getting is "We have canceled your order because it could not be processed at this time". Now after a looong phone call with my credit card company I'm sure that they are not the problem. I did think at first that something was wrong with google play but I used a different account to purchase and it was still the same error. I'm not sure if the premium bug is affecting purchasing. I just want to know if anyone else is having the same problem. I did try logging out and logging in but still the same error.
I had the same, but it disapeared within a day. I did quite a few purchases of lower amount very fast after eachother. Iam quite sure it was an issue with the google market in my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yumexd

PostSubject: Re: Cannot purchase coins   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 am

Hi loniguseze,

The weird thing is It happened for both of my accounts, which probably eliminates that google market is the problem. I have sent messages to both google play and mobage to sort this out but still no reply Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot purchase coins   Today at 3:10 am

Back to top Go down

Cannot purchase coins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1