HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

PostSubject: Hello!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:09 pm

New player, started today! Not sure if I got lucky or if it's normal but I received a 4* card in one of my starter packs already. Looking for allies to help finish up some of the boot camps.

When I search for allies all it shows me are people that haven't logged on in a while Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Also, I received the card Epona, which I can trade for 100k Luna or 300 LP, any one have a suggestion on which I should use?

EDIT***

Traded it for LP, And since no one seems to want to talk to me i'll just carry on edit conversation with myself.

Me: HI! How is your first day treating you!?

Me: Well, it seems to be going good so far, I have already gotten a 4* and a 3* and just pulled a second 3* within my first 10 brave packs.

Me: Gee, sounds awesome!

Me: Meh, I have no idea if that's good or not, although the brave thread said 3* from brave packs is about 1:200 odd. Only took my 7 tries!

Me: I'm blocking you, I hate when newbs like you get all the lucky cards and don't even know what the h*** you are doing with them. Later Dork.

Me: :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Welcome to the Forum and aw *hugs*

Don't search for Allies, try to find some ppl through the Rare Card Report which is located on the Card Packs page on the bottom or you should get ally requests in time. ^^

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Mempy: "I know, right! The way they rub it into your face and gloat about it just makes me sick!"

Mempy: "Why do you care, doppleganger? You're ****in' rich!"

Mempy(R): "You shut the-!"

In regards of your question, yeah it's more beneficial to trade that Epona for LP instead. Plus you can always sell for way more Luna through other players who are trying to buying them at 500k Luna. The in-game store is just ripping you off. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 am

Very Happy Thanks guys, I did manage to find a few people to become allies with. After that a few have come in (presumably because they find me through my new allies.) Going strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czechbrutality

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Welcome Smile and good luck with starting off.
Feel free to msg me if you have any questions down the road.
I have been playing for almost a year (Nov/Dec)
I still do not have a 6* yet but I have a couple 5*s and it was a pain getting my 1st one.
(I am a non-paying player btw)
Also, it took me a while to get my first 4* but when I started playing the creators did not give them away as easily.
(at least I don't recall it being easy haha)

Anyways! Good call on 300LP. Way worth it to score your first ambrosia or even Leanna 4* (for you as a beginner)
You're a natural!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Tiltedwebdesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: