HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How do I have a higher unit capacity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am

I have upgraded the skill Troop formation to Level 5 thus I cant upgrade anymore. But I can only hold 75 units. Yet I notice some users have more than 100 in monsters alone? How is this possible? I would love to know how to hold more units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 am

What do you mean 100 in monsters alone? You mean the one shown in their profile? If so that means they've just album-ed it. Once a card is or has been in your possession, it will be recorded in the album. It will be recorded whether it's still in, or not in your possession anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:31 am

Not to mention, a good tip. You can store an endless amount of cards in your inbox. If you have a couple of friends, simply trade cards to your friends, but instead of your friend accepting the trade he will cancel the trade. This way the cards ends in your inbox.

More space! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 am

LadyAngulated wrote:
I have upgraded the skill Troop formation to Level 5 thus I cant upgrade anymore. But I can only hold 75 units. Yet I notice some users have more than 100 in monsters alone? How is this possible? I would love to know how to hold more units.
If what you are watching in another's profile is the "Monster unit: 110 / ### (can't remember the current number), what you're seing is the number of monsters that the player has IN HIS ALBUM, not in his unit commando.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks guys. I was confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I have a higher unit capacity?   Today at 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

How do I have a higher unit capacity?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1