HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EternalSkies

PostSubject: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:52 am

I've just recently maxed out my Fabel and realized that she's far more powerful than any of my other 4* and even the only 5* unit I've acquired. Her only downside is her 30 Cost really.

What are other people's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 am

That 30DC makes her very unattractive. 4*'s have a lower Max Level Break (MLB) than 5* and 6*. In events where DC matters (Guild Battle, Battle Arena) 30DC for a 4* will end up hurting you. Reason being is that her staying power (the HP that you don't see) makes her very delicate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 am

The more DC cost the more damage dealt, yet these are the eaters for the DC limit.

I suggest to look for Nanael or Fawn, they are better than Fabel, lets see if Fabel will come up against 3 of Nanael which has the same and equal DC cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalSkies

PostSubject: Re: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 am

I'll keep an eye open for Nanael and Fawn although my luck with card draws are pretty abysmal. Thanks for the input though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 pm

EternalSkies wrote:
I'll keep an eye open for Nanael and Fawn although my luck with card draws are pretty abysmal. Thanks for the input though
I don't believe u can pull a nanael or fawn anymore as they are both part of a limited series. U can always trade for them, nanael will run you about 2te.

Also, I see you have just started.
Try not to get tied up over the 4*, you can get 5* cards under 10te nowadays that are very decent and useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?   Today at 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Fable - ridiculously good but expensive level 4*?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1