HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Hey, hey,hey! I will be introducing another game in this thread... (Fantasy Adventure/Heroes was a little boring for me)

To start off, this RPG has probably the most unique playstyle of all RPGs... its actually a Quiz RPG, mixing Trivia and RPG! You answer questions to attack monsters!!! :O

There are hard questions and easy questions.... but the hard questions... WHO EVEN KNOWS LMAO! (Especially the Sports Questions!)

This game is free (of course) and you at first do not need registration to play but you need to link your account to your email later on or you will lose all your data once you delete the app.

The questions have 6 categories: Sports, Lifestyle, Science, Geography, History and Entertainment and if you answer correctly, your spirits (cards) will come to life and attack your enemies!

Apparently, there are 15,000 trivia questions and thousands of questions are added regularly. You won’t run out of questions! (Damn it)

Now the thing is, this game has a slightly high dependence on Google... so it may be a bit troublesome to say the least but its still fun to anyhow choose and still get correct using your own intuition.

Nevertheless, this is also a card game a bit like Fantasica but the difference is that there is NO MARKET AT ALL! (so there's no trading or buying of cards/spirits)

The Friends system is quite simple but a little bit complicated as well. You can simply follow a random player and the player you follow will assist you if your spirits cannot fight during battle (Only one friend can assist you and its totally random!)

You can only chat with people that you follow that are also following you as well so that's the 'con' part.

I emphasized the most important things to take note in this thread. The next one below will show you screenshots and other things to take note. To know more about the gameplay , you can access the Help button somewhere around the game.

What are you looking at? Razz

Last edited by KuroStar on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Screenshots

You can type my invitation code! Get it here
Spoiler:

Please note that there is a bug with the Crystal Invokation, you always invoke the same card which is Vermilion the Blue.

Last edited by KuroStar on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:39 am

Bump!

Updated this thread!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuray

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Hey! I'm playing this too! Loads of fun, and was gonna spend money but spent it on fanta earlier... Damn you fanta. Anyways, click the cat. So cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 am

Love the trivia part! Thanks for sharing Smile

As thanks I used your code Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:50 am

Question bump!

Is there still a bug with crystal invocation? Don't want to waste my crstals by getting the same cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:02 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
Question bump!

Is there still a bug with crystal invocation? Don't want to waste my crstals by getting the same cards.
The Special invokation when you complete your very first tournament should NOT be bugged since you will definitely get an A Rank Spirit...

Other than that, the invokation that needs crystals may be bugged... but I don't want to risk it.

The Quiz RPG staff alrd contacted me but they haven't reassured me that the bug has completely been fixed.

Hmm, finally S Rank Spirits in Crystal Invokation... I think they meant... S Rank VERMILLIONS :Dfor the trollz

P.s: Oooo, Thunder Dragon... i chose the fire.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:53 am

Yeah, I got an Eve in my first invocation. Tell me when the staff has sent a message of reassurance Smile

Btw, are C ranks the only thing you get from friend invocations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonFlame

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:53 am

Just started playing this... I think there are a lot of strange questions xD
I kinda like the National Tournament feature, but it's kinda unbalanced, since people with better cards have an advantage over other people :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Yeah, I got an Eve in my first invocation. Tell me when the staff has sent a message of reassurance Smile

Who's Eve again? LOL!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 am

KuroStar wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

Who's Eve again? LOL!
Water type, big bewbed girl with a basket full of golden apples lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:28 am

ForLulzz wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

Who's Eve again? LOL!
Water type, big bewbed girl with a basket full of golden apples lol
Don't rmb her... Anyways, you can get B ranks and A ranks from Friend Invokations BUT they will either be books that are good for getting exp through enhancing or units that are needed to evolve units

And fifty shades of pots of gold... wait wut ? O_O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Lol here's a screenshot of her.

Spoiler:

Still haven't used a crystal Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:02 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
Lol here's a screenshot of her.

Spoiler:

Still haven't used a crystal Sad
lmao nvr ever seen her... a defence spirit again sigh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:55 am

Dammn this game! Always throwing me sports, lifestyle and entertainment questions while giving me thunder type enemies(only have 1 fire type in my current team) in the tournament >Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Dammn this game! Always throwing me sports, lifestyle and entertainment questions while giving me thunder type enemies(only have 1 fire type in my current team) in the tournament >Sad
yeah, its challenging alright!

But anyways, I'm quitting this game... this game is more greedy than I thought... even more greedy than Fantasica... drew a 3rd Vermillion even though they told me that there was nothing wrong in the first place and such cases are uncommon? Screw it, the staff are just money face. Wasting crystals, plus, the 2nd stage of quests are hard enough already. Can't even kill the monsters even though I answered questions 7 times in a row. My units aren't strong enough unless I invoke an S rank and a STRONG A rank! Otherwise, its really impossible.

Anyways, I'm outta of this game but if anyone wants to try this game, I won't stop you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 am

Haha, Is it still hard even if you enhance your Spirits? Btw, have you tried evolving already? Will that increase your spirit's rank?

I couldn't help my self and used 10 crystals. Got two different fire type spirits but only B rank Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
Haha, Is it still hard even if you enhance your Spirits? Btw, have you tried evolving already? Will that increase your spirit's rank?

I couldn't help my self and used 10 crystals. Got two different fire type spirits but only B rank Sad
Evolving needs the spirits to be maxed and trust me, the C spirits evolved are pathetic. Just C+

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yuray

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:05 pm

I bought a 10 pack with guaranteed a spirit... got S-ranked Zodiac and Filly, a water healer. To be honest, I think this game is tons cheaper in what you get for your money than Fanta.

My invite code is: CSLVK63Z

If ya want to add me, zodiac is pretty boss, answer skill is attack all and special skill color turn to lightning/water. Considering I'm running Hakua, Filly, Zodiac (All water) and two lighting B's, not bad. Just need to get a couple strong lightning units.

The events are considerably harder in this game though, requires a good team to win at even the 3* level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1