HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hey everyone! :D (I'm new, if you haven't guessed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KennyKirin

PostSubject: Hey everyone! :D (I'm new, if you haven't guessed)   Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Hey everybody!

(despite the fact that I've probably made some faux pas revealing my noobiness already, I shall cavalierly plod onward with a short story of my ~Fantasica Life~ *sparkles*)

I downloaded the app maybe a few months ago because, you know, I have no life. So I was all like "Pssh card game, I'll delete this app within a week." But then I didn't. I had some issues with the ally quests at first, then I found a few cool peeps that helped me out. I was so proud when I got Simon, my first 3* (even though he looks like He-Man from that really old cartoon [who is probably copyrighted {don't sue me}]).

So the Miss Fantasica contest rolled by, and *boom* I got my first 5*: Soldado. (I have no idea how that happened...) Since then, I've picked up Purifica and Pale, the latter of which I am looking to recruit with my wittle collection of SSS.

Anywho, the next leg of my quest to conquer Fantasica is my first 6*, so if you'd like to help me out, lemme know!

That's all I got for now,
KennyKirin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! :D (I'm new, if you haven't guessed)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:24 am

welcome

Hey everyone! :D (I'm new, if you haven't guessed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: