HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 The 5 Star Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenoon



Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Sadly I think that wouldn't help much. I can see the response being -- you're not guaranteed any card when buying a pack/box/etc.

It's kind of sad to spend so much money and get nothing for it (considering on iOS spending $5 can be a great way to support developers) but hey, it works for mobage/silicon. Laughing

Truely. I used to play Kingdom Conquest.
Quitted because the round ended and they reset my cards into credits. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaieitenjitsu



Join date : 2012-09-08
Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 am

is there any possibility to get 5* or 6* using premium ticket?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhsong273



Join date : 2012-08-30
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 am

nope! premium tickets only get you 4* as highest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenoon



Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Anyway i have moved on for this game.
Passed my account to my friend who is still playing.
The gameplay and interface is great & unique but unfortunately the cards packs to be purchased from the store is way too expensive compared to generic real-life Trading Cards.
At end day, players with 6 Like a Star @ heaven rating units gather around as allies, eventually will be able to dominate the server in Top 50 position.
The top few traders with most elixirs stands higher chance to compete in Events & Competitions.

I suppose this title would attract ALOT more players to play if the premium packs prices can be revised to be more affordable for most audience.
This title has very great potential in my opinion.
Sad to leave Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-04
Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

hhsong273 wrote:
nope! premium tickets only get you 4* as highest.

Anyone have non-anecdotal evidence to support or refute this? The previous language on the Card Pack page suggested that Premium Boxes/Mega Boxes were merely batches of Premium Tickets at a discounted rate / with associated bonus, but I doubt I'd be terribly surprised to find out that it's cash grab all the way down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]



Join date : 2012-09-02
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

You can get up to 6* with a ticket I personally have gotten a 5* with mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syzygistic
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-05
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Five Star Quest is DOOMED   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Hearing your pulls makes me wanna eat my iphone. I am happy for you and at the same time cursing the luck I have. I am doomed I tell you, DOOMED......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhsong273



Join date : 2012-08-30
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

whoa u got 5* with the ticket? I've asked all my allies, and highest they've ever got was 4* even after using 50+ tickets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dzone23



Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 am

It took me around 3 weeks to get my first 5*. I have played entirely for free and have never purchased a box. I think if you just make the right deals and be very patient, it is very possible, and very rewarding to do it this way.

BTW, why buy a box when the premium ticket they give out shows how lousy the odds are. I have gotten 3* as my best PT draw. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 pm

This is why i don't buy stuff from these companies, such a rip off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hobane



Join date : 2012-09-12
Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Yes, and our forum is one of those forums. We're not here to enable people to break game terms. While I'm not sure just mentioning it counts as against the rules, it's not a good idea to discuss various methods of breaking the TOS, y'know? (;

If you've read the terms of service.. you would see that even negotiating a trade on a website or forum outside of the game itself (including the trading center here) is a breach of the ToS. See article 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 am

Hobane wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Yes, and our forum is one of those forums. We're not here to enable people to break game terms. While I'm not sure just mentioning it counts as against the rules, it's not a good idea to discuss various methods of breaking the TOS, y'know? (;

If you've read the terms of service.. you would see that even negotiating a trade on a website or forum outside of the game itself (including the trading center here) is a breach of the ToS. See article 3.

And you registered to post this...?

I'm sure most of us are used to having fan websites or forums around. Trading in-game items for money is a big no-no in most games because it hurts the bottom line of the game's company however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serotheo



Join date : 2012-09-03
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 pm

dzone23 wrote:
It took me around 3 weeks to get my first 5*. I have played entirely for free and have never purchased a box. I think if you just make the right deals and be very patient, it is very possible, and very rewarding to do it this way.

BTW, why buy a box when the premium ticket they give out shows how lousy the odds are. I have gotten 3* as my best PT draw. :p

Syz you should follow dzone's advice, just hope to trade up or snatch a good deal when someone is selling a 5*; or rather you could work hard on ranked events to snatch up those free cards and then trade them, I mean like how Erhard was for the Demon Tower and then trading that for another 5* and/or just keeping it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serotheo



Join date : 2012-09-03
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Valhades wrote:
I just downloaded this game today and bought my first large box (14 premium packs). I ended up with Hildegarde 5* as one of the cards in my first pack. Later in the day I decided to buy another large box and received Sofia. 5* (not as awesome as Hilde, but still looks like a solid card). If I had read this post before then, I likely wouldn't have spent any money as those odds sound extremely bad.

Hope you have better luck on future pulls.

Don't go knocking Sofia, she has great stats (Almost 40k across the board) and a decent speed, more than making up for a lack of a skill, definitely one of the top 5*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Serotheo wrote:
Valhades wrote:
I just downloaded this game today and bought my first large box (14 premium packs). I ended up with Hildegarde 5* as one of the cards in my first pack. Later in the day I decided to buy another large box and received Sofia. 5* (not as awesome as Hilde, but still looks like a solid card). If I had read this post before then, I likely wouldn't have spent any money as those odds sound extremely bad.

Hope you have better luck on future pulls.

Don't go knocking Sofia, she has great stats (Almost 40k across the board) and a decent speed, more than making up for a lack of a skill, definitely one of the top 5*.

Yeah I was a noob then (3 days ago haha). I realize now that her max stats are very impressive and can compete with 6*s in terms of raw DPS.



An interesting observation I've had is that 6* cards seem to come together, as if they were seeded during a certain time frame. Two days ago a player won Vlad, then within 10 minutes another person won Monica, then within another few minutes another player won Dorothea. A few hours ago today... somebody won Vlad.... then Monica popped out shortly afterwards (same player who won Vlad), then Nina and Alexander showed up twice in a short period of time.

The only exception I can think of was yesterday when I drew Monica and then I was at the top of the winner board for about two hours (which is a long time for nobody to buy cards or win a 5/6*). It seems like a good idea to start opening packs when a 6* pops out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serotheo



Join date : 2012-09-03
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Valhades wrote:
Serotheo wrote:
Valhades wrote:
I just downloaded this game today and bought my first large box (14 premium packs). I ended up with Hildegarde 5* as one of the cards in my first pack. Later in the day I decided to buy another large box and received Sofia. 5* (not as awesome as Hilde, but still looks like a solid card). If I had read this post before then, I likely wouldn't have spent any money as those odds sound extremely bad.

Hope you have better luck on future pulls.

Don't go knocking Sofia, she has great stats (Almost 40k across the board) and a decent speed, more than making up for a lack of a skill, definitely one of the top 5*.

Yeah I was a noob then (3 days ago haha). I realize now that her max stats are very impressive and can compete with 6*s in terms of raw DPS.



An interesting observation I've had is that 6* cards seem to come together, as if they were seeded during a certain time frame. Two days ago a player won Vlad, then within 10 minutes another person won Monica, then within another few minutes another player won Dorothea. A few hours ago today... somebody won Vlad.... then Monica popped out shortly afterwards (same player who won Vlad), then Nina and Alexander showed up twice in a short period of time.

The only exception I can think of was yesterday when I drew Monica and then I was at the top of the winner board for about two hours (which is a long time for nobody to buy cards or win a 5/6*). It seems like a good idea to start opening packs when a 6* pops out.

Wow =.=, AND Monica?

AHJBFWJMBKSQKUSAMDN WKF W<JSD A<MD JKDND<DM WJDENWJKDN M<AS JL D<MX LASLKWNKCJSNJWFC<

Luckiest newb, ever <.<


Last edited by Serotheo on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FOR EMPHASIS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

It's funny, because it seems split:

- people who have "good" luck and get rare picks all the time
- everyone else Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 pm

*raises hand as one of the "everyone else" group*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serotheo



Join date : 2012-09-03
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
It's funny, because it seems split:

- people who have "good" luck and get rare picks all the time
- everyone else Razz

RisingAboveThis wrote:
*raises hand as one of the "everyone else" group*

+1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dzone23



Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 am

did anybody notice that is has become sooooo difficult to buy a 5* now with luna? everybody seems to only want either a 5* or elixirs.

I really hate elixirs... too much effort to go buy and store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colderpenguinn



Join date : 2012-09-06
Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:16 pm

so does anyone know if u can get 5 stars from tickets? the only person to claim they did was a scammer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-02
Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Maybe we can get some statistics on free tickets? I've had 3 free tickets - 2 x 2*, 1 x 3*

As for 5*s, it's true that almost no one trades a 5* for multiple 4*s. I've seen offers of 20 x 4* with no takers. It's a cost thing. 4* is ~300k (maybe lower now that people are buying so much). So even 20 x 4* is only 6m. 5* are worth more than 10m, except the lower end ones like Fiona (2m), Thrain and Gerhard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm

At this point, I'm at the point where I might become a male escort for a 5* Neutral



Just kidding..................





Mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

I once saw a girl (I imagine) on Fantasica who announced to her allies "I'm desperate for a 5 or 6*! I'll send you nude pics if you give me one!"

People were, uh, weirded out. And someone was just like "you can find those anywhere on the internet, no thanks."

I mean, would I show my boobs to save myself hundreds of dollars?


.............................................. Laughing


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

I mean, would I show my boobs to save myself hundreds of dollars?


.............................................. Laughing



*raises eyebrow curiously and refrains from making a smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 5 Star Quest   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
The 5 Star Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What are the best quest levels to farm star stones?
» Star Grounding Scheme Observations and Questions
» WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME MOVIE STAR 20TH
» Lego Death star spotted
» Pit Fighter morning star and spiked gauntlet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: