HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello whatamess,

I'd like to kindly ask you to change your first post & thread in general; it means: Please stop offering these kind of services. I actually wasn't sure if it's allowed or not, ergo if it's count as cross-trading or not, but after talking to other mods, it counts as cross-trading.

"5. The forums do not condone any action that violates the Official Rules of Fantasica. Anyone caught selling cards or services on the forum will be banned." Trading Center rules.

Please re-read these. The Forum do not tolerate cross-trading in any way. You may not be trading any other game contents for Fantasica contents, but you're asking others to referr you in a game, which counts asking/doing a service, which also counts as cross-trading.

We are trying to keep our members and our forum out of trouble, since Mobage may check in any time.

Thank you.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Lol. Do you want some more 4*s. I refuse to eat them but I have sooooo many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatamesss

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 pm

sorry, i was trying to get rid of some myself lol... if youre giving them away, sure Smile i cant spend much on them though... not te/pots at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 am

Locked Smile

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)   Today at 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

Free 4* to the first 10 people who hit level 12 in my friends game! five 4*s to anyone who gets to lvl 12 themselves and so does 3 of their friends :) (including your own alt accounts)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2