HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prisemaster



Join date : 2013-09-19
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:54 am

Never believed that i'll met my two favorite genres in one game :3
Searching for ppls to play with and cooperatinf ^^

PS. Can anyone give me an advice what enchance at start for trades in future?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alzahar
☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-13
Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:36 am

Sorry, what do you mean by enchance? Could you explain it a bit more? I'll try and explain whatever it is you want to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prisemaster



Join date : 2013-09-19
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 am

Alzahar wrote:
Sorry, what do you mean by enchance? Could you explain it a bit more? I'll try and explain whatever it is you want to know Very Happy
I dunno main idea of trades here... Is here using anything as value? Or there every card costs any... i dunno what TT

I dont understand what I need to do for obtaining any good cards Sad

PS. Bit of luck and premium tickets given me couple of 4* for start. yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 am

Hey Prise. Welcome to the Forums!

Actually, you'd need to watch the market, how the market is going, but since there's a tradelock, the market is more then dead, so nothing to do. Every card has their own value.

Our market has these main factors: Rarity + look. STATS might be included in, but for our market, mainly rarity + look determines the value of a card. This means, you've 1000 of the same card, it won't be much, as long as it isn't a rank reward monster, which'll get rarer with every recruitment event.

Anyway, here(Click me) you can always ask for a price check, but it might take some time when you get an answer.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prisemaster



Join date : 2013-09-19
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Hey Prise. Welcome to the Forums!

Actually, you'd need to watch the market, how the market is going, but since there's a tradelock, the market is more then dead, so nothing to do. Every card has their own value.

Our market has these main factors: Rarity + look. STATS might be included in, but for our market, mainly rarity + look determines the value of a card. This means, you've 1000 of the same card, it won't be much, as long as it isn't a rank reward monster, which'll get rarer with every recruitment event.

Anyway, here(Click me) you can always ask for a price check, but it might take some time when you get an answer.
First of all - in trades i have seen some "te" and "p/po" things. What is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 am

prisemaster wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Hey Prise. Welcome to the Forums!

Actually, you'd need to watch the market, how the market is going, but since there's a tradelock, the market is more then dead, so nothing to do. Every card has their own value.

Our market has these main factors: Rarity + look. STATS might be included in, but for our market, mainly rarity + look determines the value of a card. This means, you've 1000 of the same card, it won't be much, as long as it isn't a rank reward monster, which'll get rarer with every recruitment event.

Anyway, here(Click me) you can always ask for a price check, but it might take some time when you get an answer.
First of all - in trades i have seen some "te" and "p/po" things. What is this?
TE means Time Elixier, Po/Pots are Potions. There are also TE(P) and Pot(P), these are the ones you can't trade, but there are also tradeable ones.

Each Unit has their TE/Pot price and usually TE is more valued then Pot, but currently, due to the 7*s in Training Events, the Pots are gaining more value then they were before and might seem to be already 1:1 with TE.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3   Today at 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hi, everyone! Name is Vlad :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WTT M Vlad for Monica
» What we did on our holidays (or, If it's Thursday, it must be Slovakia!)
» Selling 3*s 4*s 5*s 6*s. lu bu/vlad/mata etc
» -= Trading STUFFS =- WTT 95 Ana + 20te for Vlad or 9Tu PM!
» Dave's Candy Shop!! 6* 5* 4* VLAD on SALE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: