HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

WTS MARGOT LVL 120

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
verloren

PostSubject: WTS MARGOT LVL 120   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

As stated above, WTS LVL 120 MARGOT - 140 USD

Contact and Trade Information. Sorry I took this from other uses in the forum. Don't be mad and thank you!

My kik ID is verlorenzehel. PM me with the cards you want and your offers.

Then provide me with your fantasica name as well as ID. I will show you the cards so you can verify them yourself.

Once we have agreed on price, I need your PayPal address that you will be using to send payment to me for verification. Only verified Paypal users will be accepted for trade purposes. This protects you and me during our transaction.

I'll provide you my PayPal account after your PayPal account verification, please send your payment to my PayPal as personal payment / gift (friends and family) with the message below:

"This monetary gift is in exchange for Fantasica's (card name), I am (your Fanta's name), (your Fanta's ID#). I completely understand these are virtual goods & I agree that no refunds or returns are allowed."

Reply & complete our trade with anything you like. (1000 luna, 1* card) to finish the trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WTS MARGOT LVL 120
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1