HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment   Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Pure te only at the moment.
I'd 93997636

Apparently you can get a 6* from a sea serpent the next awakening event. I wanted to hold on to them till then but a dream card was offered to me so my impatience is your deal.

3 for 1 te
10 for 3 te
20 for 5 te

60 available.
I might cut an even sweeter deal for all 60 for a serious shop/investor, but only until some sell at which point it's no longer an option.

I also have three sets of mostly fresh 4*
I'm lazy so I prefer random lots of 5 for 2te each rather than me having to list all their names. No duplicates. Perfect for a starter set or hard core feeders.

Sorry no kik or whatever so hit me up in game or post here please.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 pm

No idea how to edit initial post...
Desperation makes me offer
Altum 4 te
Dauphin 2 te.
Neither is fresh but I doubt either will be higher than lvl 20 soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 pm

All sold Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment   Today at 11:18 am

Back to top Go down

Sea serpents, get you sea serpents wholesale. Resellers welcome. 4* sets as well at the moment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1