HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Greetings new players who most assuredly need 5 star units!

I would trade my five star units to you for te's and potions! some people trade potions at the rate of two to one time elixir. these people are jackholes who offer far too little for potions. I am one of those people. you can trade me two potions instead of a time elixir for any price.

All are fresh, level 1 units unless stated otherwise. All are x1 unless stated otherwise. All are awesome 5 star units that you desperately need unless stated otherwise.

Don't bother replying to this thread, instead post on my wall or send me a kik. I'll let you guess what my kik username is.

Soldado
Elena
Emma
Prawo - you probably don't need her. She's just sitting on a globe for some reason. woo. and now she's gone. look at that, you missed out.
Lucrezia
Esna
Marguerite
Camille
Rose
Mirabelle
Tugba
Diane - Diane's really awesome and has very nice stats. Also she's purty.

The following two 5 *'s are very valuable, you'll need to offer me a considerable amount to get them.
Ignat
Gilberta

For those of you interested in some high-value 6* trades, I have:
MLB Coral
MLB Ran
MLB Patear
MLB Pregare
MLB Morticia
L90 Monica

Eluit, Medicis, and Vertex are not for trade, even if you see me using them as leader and you want them. Same goes for my level 73 Harpy. No! >:D

And I would be interested in obtaining 7* Ethelred, Lana, or Elizabeth.

Last edited by Tentacle Love on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : title)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:33 pm

And since I'm a moron and forgot to put prices, I'm looking to get anywhere between 3 and 5 te per 5 star.

that's 6 to 10 potions.

gilberta is 15-20 te.

ignat is 10-15 te.

Last edited by Tentacle Love on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

bump.

diane is currently in trade, will only be able to trade her to you if current trade falls through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 pm

bump. some units have sold.

no longer need soul gems because I have vertex and thus, I am a superior being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 am

Bump for edit; looking to obtain a 7*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 pm

kerbump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade   Today at 1:38 am

Back to top Go down

My Five Star Units - Your TE's/Potions! I have Gilberta! Also have 6* looking to uptrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1