HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScopeDown

PostSubject: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello I haven't been around in-game long enough to play events like this before so I'm curious, what exactly do these units boost and how?

Like does it give me more Star Stones from Questing/Battles? Do I have to have it equipped as leader? Do I get more Star Gems when receiving them from allies?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 pm

This is the first gift-giving event ever, so nobody's really certain about the exact mechanics or how they work. The information in-game in the rules area is your best bet - and even then, it could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScopeDown

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
This is the first gift-giving event ever, so nobody's really certain about the exact mechanics or how they work. The information in-game in the rules area is your best bet - and even then, it could be wrong.
Unless I missed something, I don't even see anything other than a "special bonus" where ever that's applied =/

Assuming I missed it, or someone finds out. Please help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunami987

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Someone said they increase hp in ticket battles... I feel like i've gotten more stars when levelling mine in quests tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunami987

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Either way, just a nother event in which it's ridiculously difficult to get the rewards and people will be spending hellah money to rank. Another day another dollar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

The Blessed Tear Units and the "Science" units (Cosmos, Chiffre, Quimica, etc) get increased ATK and HP in the Star Battles. The details and list of which units qualify is in the Rules section of the event under "Star Battles"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:25 pm

To be completely honest I only got Grato because he's hot (and I'm shallow), and Rio because....who doesn't want a cute shota!?? (that said I think some other cardversion of Rio had big boobs but I can pretend it's a cute boy child ok). I do believe they give speed/attack bonuses in star battles but not sure of the effect on anything else!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?   Today at 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Starfall Bluff - Blessed Tear Units?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1