HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Halo Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Halo Players   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Where are you at?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 am

you mean in the chatbox?

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 am

I can only hope you do not mean that terrible game! Actually, I've never played any of the Halo games. They're supposedly pretty good, though.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 am

Oh Halo is a game?

i've read it as Hello...

i'll be quite now..

Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Lol yea the 1st person shooter for Xbox... d>__<b

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 am

I enjoyed Halo 1 & Halo 2.. But cannot stand ANY of the others. They promised 3 was the last one.. But it seems

they'll be leaving that little fact out of the history books... LIARS!!!

Also, COD 2, 4 & MODWF2 were great... COD 3 was the biggest piece of trash, and Black Ops is made by the

same people.. TREYARCH. In fact completely different people head Infinity Ward, the legendary developer behind

COD's originally most successful games. But, the masses are sheep, and they don't care to read into anything..

The all mighty $ strikes again.. 3 years ago, Activision fired the President & VP of IF. The truth isn't particularly

public, but It had to do with some "insurance liability problems". They were the MOST successful developers of

their time, but get fired for having rad parties in their developer's suite!?... C'mon!!!!! After they were fired, over half the IF

team(50+) up & quit in protest. Now they had balls! They've since started a new company entitled "Respawn

Entertainment", and whatever they've secretly in the works atm, will no doubt demolish the market stranglehold of the

monolithic multi-national corporate giants/Illuminati preferred.. COD/HALO Franchises

If you're still on board, jump off the band-wagon while you can!!! .. Or, get brain-washed & have your pocket money jacked, again.

Seriously, those games lack any originality.. Same shit as the annual Madden series. NO SUCH THING AS TBTF

Anyways, I'm DONE with the likes of Cock of Duty: Black Cocks & Gaylo: Reach Around. Not that I have anything against

either minority. Those are just catch phrases my friends & I refer to them as, like I'm not a pirate but HARDY HAR HAR ^_*

I'm outtie. PEACE

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
j0k3r3r
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 pm

^While I do agree with you that COD is crap, I have to defend Halo. First off, Bungie never promised that Halo 3 was going to be the last game. What they said was it was the last game revolving around Master Chief that they were going to develop. As you will remember, that is when the franchise (for lack of a better word) was sold to Microsoft. I agree with you that its objective is to make money, but so is every company in the gaming industry. Is that such a bad thing? I personally find the Halo universe fascinating. I have played every game, and read most of the books. Unlike the COD franchise, Halo has something to fallback on. A story. While the gameplay mechanics aren't anything innovative or groundbreaking anymore, I am excited watching the direction 343 Studio is taking.

But hey to each their own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TypeAlpha
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 am

343 Studio is taking a massive leap at the Halo franchise here.. starting everything from scratch. So far, they're proving to be doing very sufficient at it (considering most of 343 Studio members came from Bungie), which is great to hear.

j0k3r3r wrote:
I personally find the Halo universe fascinating. I have played every game, and read most of the books. Unlike the COD franchise, Halo has something to fallback on. A story.
Absolute agreed. This is why I play Halo more than COD, because a story is what makes a game memorable.

And hey, if you love soundtracks as much as I do, then you'll be with no doubt listening to the Halo OST's. Halo 2 especially. How should I say this.. it's one-of-a-kind which makes it more apart from the other Halo series. I'm very excited for Halo 4's Soundtrack Albums; I'm gonna buy all discs (if it is released soon after the game). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Players   Today at 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo Players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1