HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

how to best use Premium Ticket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dantidd

PostSubject: how to best use Premium Ticket   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:26 pm

So since the team battles I have been sitting on a bunch a premium tickets I am up to 33. And I have been wondering what the best way to use them. The Questions in point are do i save them to use all at once? Do I turn them into 600LP at the shop? Is there a reason to save them in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: how to best use Premium Ticket   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Personally I'd just use em I've pulled 3 5stars from them, and a pile of 3*-4* feeders in the past. Sure I get 2 star cards often, but its all part of the gamble as I see the lenas scam shop giving almost worst things a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how to best use Premium Ticket   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Depends on what you already have. If you're sitting on a lot of 4*s and 5*s (or even 6*s), then the tickets don't have much use apart from getting you 3* units to complete your album. But if that's your goal, then you could do the same using brave points...
Personally, I dump them all to Leana since I need the ambro and soul stones. Soul stones sell well during recruitment as well, so there's that.

I feed my 4* tickets to Leana too since I pulled enough packs to own almost all the common 4*s already. Though, if you're a free player, 4* tickets might be worth using for chance at a lucky 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how to best use Premium Ticket   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:54 pm

I always put my premium tickets into Leana's shop because pullable 3*s and 4*s have no value to me haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to best use Premium Ticket   Today at 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down

how to best use Premium Ticket
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1