HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Oh hi, everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
onidis

PostSubject: Oh hi, everyone.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 pm

I am a new person! From Australia! I use exclamation marks! This is not my house!

I also sometimes use periods. How are you all? It is a pleasure to meet you, I am onidis. Make sure to use that lower-case o. I started the game yesterday, drawn in my Hideo's art. I was a big FFT fan back in my teenage years, and now I am an old man, like those ones you see in anime.

I'm pretty light on allies, so feel free to add me. I have a level 30-ish four-star magic user (Partenope) as my leader, so I'd like to think I'm not entirely useless, but I probably am less useful than I think I actually am, hahaha.

I enjoy literature, RPGs of any kind, Touhou music and Tommy Wiseau. I also collect anime figures and ball-jointed dolls. Feel free to talk to me about any of them, IF YOU DARE.

And with that, I bid you good day. I look forward to working with you in the future.

onidis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi, everyone.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Partenope was my first 4*. (:

Anyway, welcome to both the game and our forums! Hopefully you'll find us useful. Definitely be sure to check out the Encyclopedia section for some random information and make sure to read the Information/Policies global sticky -- it'll give an overview of the forum and what to expect rules-wise.

(pnoytroi might come here with a huge post of links as well, so I guess watch out for that one :p)

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onidis

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi, everyone.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm

I am one step ahead of you, comrade Clocksprocket. Perhaps even a few! Wahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi, everyone.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi onidis! Welcome to the forum! :-)

As you are already ahead of clocks, I can edit out my post :-P

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the other Admin (Crowex).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, get hooked and good luck! d>_<b
And nice to meet you of course haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi, everyone.   Today at 7:13 am

Back to top Go down

Oh hi, everyone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-