HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How to earn te or pot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neolfeon97

PostSubject: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 am

I want to know how to earn te and pot because it seems really hard without buying it with real money , i am really trying hard to save them for my first 6* since im probably skipping getting a 5*. My goal is dana which cost abt 60 te i currently haf 13 te 7pot , pls help me guys !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 am

Well, there are a few ways to obtain pots/TEs: getting them from event rewards (the Shiny Shell count rewards have them), selling Goddesses (normally a set of 3 for 1-2 TE) and other stuff.

My advice is: gather enough 4*, max their level (80, don't use ambrosia on them), sell them or trade them to either obtain TE or 5*. Once you obtain enough of either, start looking for Dana.

For more detailed info or tips, check this guide: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neolfeon97

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks ! But how do u max 4* fast ? I seen guides but could not get it .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cluelessly

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Enhancements. Look at the enhanced guides for more details.

For me ... Enhancement w/ 2-7 bored 41-5 with boss kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I assume you've just started recently. If you are, then you probably wouldn't be able to rank high too much in events so I suggest you sell event items like sea shards. I was like you not long ago and all my TE came from selling goddesses and event items.

There's also a recruitment event coming up and if you're not interested in recruiting monsters, you could sell the soul stones(s) you get from training although you need a lot of them to be of equal value to 1TE. Maybe 40SSs(don't remember). You may not earn TE fast this way but you'll earn them slowly but surely.

Another one that I think of is buying and selling between pots ans TE. The value of each other depends on the event so you can also buy pot with TE when its value is low then sell it for TE when its high. I haven't tried this though. Maybe a bit risky?

About maxing units: aside from enhancing, I found this event to be a good one for grinding Exp. I've been fighting L100 bosses(Risacca, altum, Dauphin) and they give about 4000+exp while I let the random allies I get to take care of them. It maybe hard from the start though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Expect to grind grind grind and grind! Although the market now is much better for new players as 6* price has fallen quite a bit.

As to how to earn TE, most ppl already covered the basic. You basically need to sell event items (such as sea shards and soul stones since you are not trying to rank).

Another way is to sell the 4* you get as feeders! lvl40 4* feeders would net you about 5te a set (1 set = 5 units), and lvl 80 4* feeders would net you about 10te a set. I usually sell them at lvl40 since the work it takes from getting them from 1 to 40 is much shorter than 40 to 80. And there is no *quick* way to lvl them normally, but depending on the event, its much easier to lvl them during training events as stages tends to give out LOTS of 2* feeders, and bosses gives out a lot of exp (each Merrow I kill will get a 4* from lvl1 to lvl40, but you have to be able to kill her first...lol)

You also might want to invest in a decent leader card. Common 5* are going pretty cheap, and can help you in recruiting allies and help you achieve the next part. Ignat can be bought for about 5te off the top of my head, but im sure there are better 5* to be had if you do a little bit more research.

Now once you have a decent leader card, you can also try and grind for event 5* (but keep up the grind on those feeders!). They can usually be sold for about 5te each; however, DO NOT sell them during the event, as there will be many flooding the market, and it will be hard to sell one at decent price. Wait until 1 or 2 event after before selling them, since their value will have stabilized by than.

The above way is the slow and sure-fire way to make TE. You can also take the more riskier approach, but faster as well. TE/Pot flipping is one way. There are events where players are willing to trade one pot for 2TE! If you can time it right, you can buy pots and flip them for big profits.

If you are good at bantering, you can try flipping cards as well. This requires a lot of knowledge of the market, and it will take some time before you learn everything. So you can try going to auctions and try to pick up cards at a good deal, than flip them into a better a card/more TE. This also has some risks in it, as people can make bad trades or judgement from time to time.

So, Fanta is a diverse game, and it really depends on your play style to see which way you want to make TE. If one day, you found yourself in a desire to spend, I suggest this to all players, just buy the TE instead of going with the packs, unless the packs has event items that will help you reach your goals. You only hear of the people that do amazing pulls, but in reality, for every success stories, there are 20 sob stories of packs giving them nothing but 4*s.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neolfeon97

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Wow thanks guys , im considering getting a 5* first then , im currently thinking of getting roll for 5 pot is it worth it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:45 am

Yup, Roll is a nice 5* unit with decent stats all around, and she has nice art too which is a plus.

You can try bantering with them, try 3te + 2 gods if you want to save some money and see if they will bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to earn te or pot?   Today at 11:23 am

Back to top Go down

How to earn te or pot?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1