HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:05 am

No one is really selling TE so good luck in finding sellers. I've basically given up.

Not to discourage you but to place high in events, you'd need to have at least 3k in TE To place d>__<b

Hoard up on 3* & 4* and max. Sell during the end of events where the high ranking players will pay for maxed cards in TE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:23 am

Congratulations to clocksprocket for your Shiny Silver Oktavia pull 27 minutes later in the next four days starting last year!

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Congrats to memphiskite for his Vlad pull today~! Haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 am

Congrats to xmalietxpnoix for her Sheryl pull a while ago!

Took a quick glimpse but I was pretty sure that was you, pnoytroi~ Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm

this "her" is a "he" lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:10 pm

and also congrats to memphis for his like 2nd nina pull or something like that. an hour or so after me :-P lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Do I get a cookie if I got a 5* from my first and last pack? O_o...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Got saki!
EDIT: right after i used my PTs from event and pulled sofia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:09 pm

congrats~! :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:38 am

pnoytroi wrote:
this "her" is a "he" lol

Are you serious?! Man, that avatar ain't helping me at all. Plus the name makes me think 'girl' too.

You're the second person I need to apologise for mistaken gender.... and it won't be the last...

*Mempy goes off to have a cry*
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 am

memphiskite wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
this "her" is a "he" lol

Are you serious?! Man, that avatar ain't helping me at all. Plus the name makes me think 'girl' too.

You're the second person I need to apologise for mistaken gender.... and it won't be the last...

Lol no worries man :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 am

memphiskite wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
this "her" is a "he" lol

i thought the same ^

even though gender shows up in the profile.

it's too much effort to search the gender of all registered users to know your not making gender mistakes Surprised

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Today at 2:52 am

Back to top Go down

Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2