HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Just wanted to start something fun, see if it sticks :-)

Last edited by pnoytroi on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 pm

I pulled two trolls from brave pack.

Did I win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Haha.

More like memphiskite on his Adolph, Sheryl, and Charles pulls haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Congratulations gtmeteor for your 6th 6* pull today! :-)

Don't quote me on this, 'cus I lost count after seeing his name on the "Rare boards" a few times today. I'm positive it was at least 2-3 6*, didn't count the 5*s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 pm

One of my allies, colderpenguinn, pulled a Vlad and Monica in the same box. Grats to them!

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Lucky guy~! Haha. I'm being good and holding off on buying cards haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Haha.

More like memphiskite on his Adolph, Sheryl, and Charles pulls haha.

Correction! I also scored Camille & a Hydra within 4 boxes! Yeeeeaaahhhh........ XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 pm

My goodness haha. How much did you spend today? Haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:46 pm

For today? Just $200.

Yesterday? $100.

My stupidity? Hmm.... probably only worth $12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 pm

lol. Nice~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 am

memphiskite wrote:
For today? Just $200.

Yesterday? $100.

My stupidity? Hmm.... probably only worth $12.

rank in the event?

clock Surprised

didn't know colderpeng was your ally too Smile

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:33 am

sagemacleod wrote:

Don't quote me on this, 'cus I lost count after seeing his name on the "Rare boards" a few times today. I'm positive it was at least 2-3 6*, didn't count the 5*s.
Yeah it was 5 6* and 3 5* Razz
Bought around 14 boxes I think...
I'm done buying for a few days Smile Most likely... Smile
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 am

gtmeteor wrote:
sagemacleod wrote:

and was the $280 worth it?

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 am

ElysianField wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
sagemacleod wrote:

Considering I would've spent it on booze and stuff like that... dunno Smile
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 am

gtmeteor wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
sagemacleod wrote:

Considering I would've spent it on booze and stuff like that... dunno Smile

Not gonna lie, at first I was thinking to myself "What kind of idiot would spend that amount of money on a phone game?"

So then I looked at some of my hobbies.

Warhammer 40k - $1,000+ spent on it in about three months time. For which I've played twice. Assembling and painting was fun though.

Magic the Gathering cards - Played in high school (geeze, that's like 14 years ago now). Amount spent in the three years I played? I know it was over $2,000. Hell, I know I spent $100 on three cards for it. Played a helluva lot of it though.

My complete Ani-mayhem card collection (including all promos) - A game I never play (do people even know it exists anymore?) which I know the last few promo cards were in the $20-30 range to get, that's probably close to $300-400 total

Dungeons and Dragons books - Just adding the books on my shelf (not counting what's in storage) I'm well over $3,000, just going on base price. And that's not including other RPGs. And I know I don't use some of those (and if I do, it's for a feat or something).

And that's just a few. I'm sure I could get into more. So yea, I'm also one of those idiots.

So in the spirit of the thread, Congrats gtmetor on your cards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am

My only issue with this thread is it could just be combined in the other box thread where people post what they have (and if someone notices a particularly good pull, they can mention it there). Thoughts?

Otherwise you'll have people posting their boxes both here and there, and congratulating .... here and there...

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am

I disagree (and not just to get a kick). The box thread is much more general where as this thread is specifically for the awesome cards you get. It is also where I come when I want to be really depressed and cry a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 am

But I already do that in the other thread :p

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 am

Clocks, not everything is about you!! You're a moderator. You work for us. The other thread is a roller coaster ride of emotions. This one is awesome to post in what you got (I can only assume as I haven't pulled anything good since sept. 23).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:17 pm

People were posting what they got in that thread just fine.

And what's this "you work for us" bs? I'm just there to keep you munchkins in line. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Lol. Which thread? I'm confused? *taking a quick peek before heading into the kitchen*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:36 pm

gtmeteor wrote:
sagemacleod wrote:

what kind packs you bought??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icepay

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Is there any way to get awesome cards WITHOUT spending real money?!? I don't have a lot to spend... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Maxing 4* to trade for 5*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Icepay wrote:
Is there any way to get awesome cards WITHOUT spending real money?!? I don't have a lot to spend... Sad

- Grind for luna, buy TE or better cards.
- Max your 4* and sell for TE to buy better cards.
- Grind for a rank in the events where they'll give you a 5*6* card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations _____________ for your _______________ pull! :-)   Today at 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next