HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 am

What do you think about this?

I got recently the offer of Alsiel for Ethelred 7*, and I'd auction Alsiel off, to sell her faster, but do you think it'd be better to auction now Ethel or better to auction Alsiel off?

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 am

Alsiel isn't that wanted, she's in the same boat as adamas, xfranco, harthi, loki and many other old rank 6 mages.   People claim she is rare, but she sure isn't rare when there are many other "rare" rank mages.  Overpriced by many, but when it comes down to getting actual te for them you will get alot less than you would expect.  Ethel may be a cheap 7, but she is still a 7, stats alone will either sell or get you good allies to do future events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 am

I agree with Panda here in that if you are just looking to flip/make TE, those very rare rank 6* are hard to sell. There is just a very small market for them. So like Panda says, if you need the stats/useful card for yourself or the TE (auction like you suggested) it's better to stick with Ethel because there is a much larger base of players wanting her right now.

That said, this was a nice offer. Those very rare rank 6*like Alsiel are great vanity cards - they are priced so high not for their stats exactly or because they are a rare 6* mage or whatever but for the rareness of the individual card. TBH if I had pulled Ethel I would have been tempted to take that offer but ONLY because I would be tempted to keep Alsiel as a vanity/show-off leader card for myself. But that's because I have a great stable of 6* right now and I'm within striking distance of being able to trade for a 7* soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 am

Thank you two for your input. I wasn't sure tbh, because Ethel is a rather unwanted 7*, but she is still decent and better and might go for more in the end and I saw a 875 TE Alsiel on Fantasitrade... well, since 23 days the ad is up there. Neutral I told the user I rather won't accept.

I need to flip this card in the end Razz

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:08 pm

I don't get why Ethel is so unwanted? ;s

During the Maiden voting event, so many people were on the Ethel bandwagon. Now shes released, and she has pretty amazing stats, and I like the art too. Not sure why suddenly people don't want her ;s

I always wanted Lana for Lana, and prefer Liz only because I love Melee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:34 pm

PuYang wrote:
I don't get why Ethel is so unwanted? ;s

During the Maiden voting event, so many people were on the Ethel bandwagon. Now shes released, and she has pretty amazing stats, and I like the art too. Not sure why suddenly people don't want her ;s

I always wanted Lana for Lana, and prefer Liz only because I love Melee.
Honestly the appeal of 6* Ethel was her eerily creepy smile and her pose that just kind of implied "I'm going to fk you up". 7* Ethel just got the slutty fanservice treatment and they removed all the aspects that made Ethel so popular before. She has imo the worst art between the three.

7* Liz is the best one looks wise imo and the only one that correctly managed to recapture the appeal of the original card just in a more powerful way.

That being said I still think they are cool I just feel like they could have done much better art for 7* Ethel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Yeah Ethel was so much better when she was creepy. I would've preferred Marybell as a 7* instead but they would've done the same to her Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Thank you two for your input. I wasn't sure tbh, because Ethel is a rather unwanted 7*, but she is still decent and better and might go for more in the end and I saw a 875 TE Alsiel on Fantasitrade... well, since 23 days the ad is up there. :|I told the user I rather won't accept.

The sellers of Harthi, Alsiel, etc. think they get that amount of TE? Lol... I mean surely they are cute, but still... The offers are rotting on fantatrade and on other sell sites... Getting pure offers at a profitable price is only a long gone dream.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 am

loniguseze wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Thank you two for your input. I wasn't sure tbh, because Ethel is a rather unwanted 7*, but she is still decent and better and might go for more in the end and I saw a 875 TE Alsiel on Fantasitrade... well, since 23 days the ad is up there. :|I told the user I rather won't accept.

The sellers of Harthi, Alsiel, etc. think they get that amount of TE? Lol... I mean surely they are cute, but still... The offers are rotting on fantatrade and on other sell sites... Getting pure offers at a profitable price is only a long gone dream.

The worst part of these so called "rare" rank 6 owners are the self delusion they try to spread when their offer get refused. Apparently every other cards will drop in value except theirs. When your offer gets rejected x50 times, then the market doesn't want your card. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 pm

I am still hoping to trade my Alsiel for an Elizabeth 7* at some point.

Some people want cards that very few other people have.  Rarity is a selling point for some.

I don't have any delusions about it though.  Not everyone cares.  That's the trick with rare items.  One man's rare piece is another mans piece of junk.  I just have to find the right seller.  That's always the case though.

Edit: (shameless plug) Incidentally, if anyone is reading this and would like to trade their Elizabeth 7* for a MLB Alsiel, please let me know.

Last edited by cliffbiram on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shameless plug)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?   Today at 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Alsiel for Ethelred 7*?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1