HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Dream Packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hamammm



Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 pm

xD YOU TOO! And hope you have better luck in future draws Razz You deserve a cookie for your help on this topic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-17
Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 am

Wishing you the best of luck then!.

As for me, i've gotta start saving TE for Melone Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dalenaria



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 am

cliffbiram wrote:

I pulled  my first (Lana) in about 40 packs (400 cards).  My luckiest ally bought something like 8 packs.  You can do the math, but the odds of getting those 7* are not as super hot as they look from the various stories you will see.

I bought 40 more packs before I pulled my second 7* by the way, and I had only gotten 2 6* by that point.  86 packs total and 2 7* 1 6* monster and 1 6* abel

Edit: For purposes of clarity packs, as I am using the term here, refers to the 10 card pack, not the 1 card pack.
I kind of want to try for a 7*, but then I read this and realize "holy crap, that's more then my mortgage payment" and the want diminishes.

Mostly... tongue 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guizinhocrs



Join date : 2013-09-04
Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 am

Call me a liar, but I got Elizabeth with a single 100 Moba Coins Pack (coins I got from Blood Brothers offer). Hilarious to have a 7* with a 2 weeks and 2 days account. lol! 

The most I had before was a pair of 5* given from a guild mate (thx, bro) from last event after it finished.

Anyways. I've seen MANY more Elizabeths around than the other two, and their chances of dropping are supposed to be the same. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 am

Yeah... really hilarious... *bitterly looks at his two 5* pulls and multiple duplicate 4* since starting in April*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-12
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm

guizinhocrs wrote:
Call me a liar, but I got Elizabeth with a single 100 Moba Coins Pack (coins I got from Blood Brothers offer). Hilarious to have a 7* with a 2 weeks and 2 days account. lol! 

The most I had before was a pair of 5* given from a guild mate (thx, bro) from last event after it finished.

Anyways. I've seen MANY more Elizabeths around than the other two, and their chances of dropping are supposed to be the same. Why is that?
I'm trying to bite back any bitter retorts. Elizabeth is the one I wanted most...

no, she is not more common. Random is, well, random. Sometimes you roll a lot of 6's in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-12
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:27 pm

dalenaria wrote:
cliffbiram wrote:

I pulled  my first (Lana) in about 40 packs (400 cards).  My luckiest ally bought something like 8 packs.  You can do the math, but the odds of getting those 7* are not as super hot as they look from the various stories you will see.

I bought 40 more packs before I pulled my second 7* by the way, and I had only gotten 2 6* by that point.  86 packs total and 2 7* 1 6* monster and 1 6* abel

Edit: For purposes of clarity packs, as I am using the term here, refers to the 10 card pack, not the 1 card pack.
I kind of want to try for a 7*, but then I read this and realize "holy crap, that's more then my mortgage payment" and the want diminishes.

Mostly...  tongue 
yes, I won't have any entertainment money for months now, but tha'ts alright. This is a primary hobby for me right now, and I decided if I was going to go all out, this was the event and these were the packs to do it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:02 pm

sagexsdx wrote:
Yeah... really hilarious... *bitterly looks at his two 5* pulls and multiple duplicate 4* since starting in April*
Did you pull 9 4*s too Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:06 pm

abuqasar wrote:
sagexsdx wrote:
Yeah... really hilarious... *bitterly looks at his two 5* pulls and multiple duplicate 4* since starting in April*
Did you pull 9 4*s too Sad
13 4*s from the Dream Packs Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 pm

sagexsdx wrote:
abuqasar wrote:
sagexsdx wrote:
Yeah... really hilarious... *bitterly looks at his two 5* pulls and multiple duplicate 4* since starting in April*
Did you pull 9 4*s too Sad
13 4*s from the Dream Packs Sad
Lets just stop doing this to ourselves and buy TE from now on. Everytime Im tempted ill look at my TE and go "Man wouldnt it be great to have 50 more instead of 10 4*s"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:55 pm

abuqasar wrote:
sagexsdx wrote:
abuqasar wrote:
sagexsdx wrote:
Yeah... really hilarious... *bitterly looks at his two 5* pulls and multiple duplicate 4* since starting in April*
Did you pull 9 4*s too Sad
13 4*s from the Dream Packs Sad
Lets just stop doing this to ourselves and buy TE from now on. Everytime Im tempted ill look at my TE and go "Man wouldnt it be great to have 50 more instead of 10 4*s"
agree in theory that TE purchasing is better. But that random draw to get something worth more than you're paying is so tempting Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I was about to quit this game (Been on break for over a month), came back to spend my last 900 (FREE offer) coins, why not right? Bought 4 cards from the dreampack using a total of 700 coins, and drew Ethelred on my 4th draw.

IMO, dont buy TE/POTS from the shop. Instead, be patient and buy "Card Series" packs at 100coins (one-time offer per series) as they are released. Last time I used 100 free coins I drew Orte (5*) and sold her for 30TE. My ally drew Chandelle 6* for 100 coins before too.

I have 200 coins left now, and will be spending them on 2 different series packs and hope to draw another 5*. worst case scenario, draw a event 4* and sell it for 1TE during event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-13
Posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 pm

So, are the 5 regular 6* random or always the same? Cause last time i got a Medusa and this time i got one too. And an Ally had the same with Charles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-12
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 pm

PuYang wrote:
I was about to quit this game (Been on break for over a month), came back to spend my last 900 (FREE offer) coins, why not right? Bought 4 cards from the dreampack using a total of 700 coins, and drew Ethelred on my 4th draw.

IMO, dont buy TE/POTS from the shop. Instead, be patient and buy "Card Series" packs at 100coins (one-time offer per series) as they are released. Last time I used 100 free coins I drew Orte (5*) and sold her for 30TE. My ally drew Chandelle 6* for 100 coins before too.

I have 200 coins left now, and will be spending them on 2 different series packs and hope to draw another 5*. worst case scenario, draw a event 4* and sell it for 1TE during event.
Those pulls are not common though. I can't tell you how many pulls I have had over the course of this game. Yes, you *might* get lucky, but that's the gambling trap. That's why the lottery loves to make a big show about handing out checks. Everyone thinks "that's so doable!"

Yes, you might get an Orte. but you will probably get Orlando instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-12
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Caimsen wrote:
So, are the 5 regular 6* random or always the same? Cause last time i got a Medusa and this time i got one too. And an Ally had the same with Charles.
They appear to be random.

One of my allies pulled most of the box and he doesn't have the same 6* I pulled except for Succubus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-21
Posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
PuYang wrote:
I was about to quit this game (Been on break for over a month), came back to spend my last 900 (FREE offer) coins, why not right? Bought 4 cards from the dreampack using a total of 700 coins, and drew Ethelred on my 4th draw.

IMO, dont buy TE/POTS from the shop. Instead, be patient and buy "Card Series" packs at 100coins (one-time offer per series) as they are released. Last time I used 100 free coins I drew Orte (5*) and sold her for 30TE. My ally drew Chandelle 6* for 100 coins before too.

I have 200 coins left now, and will be spending them on 2 different series packs and hope to draw another 5*. worst case scenario, draw a event 4* and sell it for 1TE during event.
Those pulls are not common though.  I can't tell you how many pulls I have had over the course of this game.  Yes, you *might* get lucky, but that's the gambling trap.  That's why the lottery loves to make a big show about handing out checks.  Everyone thinks "that's so doable!"  

Yes, you might get an Orte.  but you will probably get Orlando instead.  
my point is, at 100 coins, rather draw the series card once. instead of spending it on TE/POT. Most of the 4* event units can still sell for 1TE for the event. Even better to buy the pack when it has more 5/6*, or really good 4*s.

If you have 1000 coins for example, instead of buying 10TE/POT, just buy 1 series pack per event with series packs 10 times. (This requires patience, but IMO is worth it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-12
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm

PuYang wrote:

my point is, at 100 coins, rather draw the series card once. instead of spending it on TE/POT. Most of the 4* event units can still sell for 1TE for the event. Even better to buy the pack when it has more 5/6*, or really good 4*s.

If you have 1000 coins for example, instead of buying 10TE/POT, just buy 1 series pack per event with series packs 10 times. (This requires patience, but IMO is worth it).
I understand what you are saying now. At just the 100 coin deal, that is probably a good plan. Put another way, buy a 100 coin pack whenever you can, if you plan on spending any money at all.

Honestly, that should be the regular price of packs in this game, but that's a different topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akirax187



Join date : 2013-01-18
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm

just to shed reality on people and not just the amazing success stories...

33 dream packs, no 7*
pulled 4 6*s, gluck, succubus(m), medusa(m), and 9tais(m). also pulled about 20 5* monsters.
not sure why im getting nothing but monsters...maybe mobage mocking me even more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 am

akirax187 wrote:
just to shed reality on people and not just the amazing success stories...

33 dream packs, no 7*
pulled 4 6*s, gluck, succubus(m), medusa(m), and 9tais(m). also pulled about 20 5* monsters.
not sure why im getting nothing but monsters...maybe mobage mocking me even more...
I know 7* is the thing desired but I think I would have been happy with the pulls you got! Still don't have a 6*! And Gluck is an amazing card!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belhyde
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-20
Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:19 am

Succubus is amazing card... 0w0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-17
Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:00 am

cliffbiram wrote:
PuYang wrote:

my point is, at 100 coins, rather draw the series card once. instead of spending it on TE/POT. Most of the 4* event units can still sell for 1TE for the event. Even better to buy the pack when it has more 5/6*, or really good 4*s.

If you have 1000 coins for example, instead of buying 10TE/POT, just buy 1 series pack per event with series packs 10 times. (This requires patience, but IMO is worth it).
I understand what you are saying now.  At just the 100 coin deal, that is probably a good plan.  Put another way, buy a 100 coin pack whenever you can, if you plan on spending any money at all.  

Honestly, that should be the regular price of packs in this game, but that's a different topic.
Not to mention that starter packs also give event items sometimes with higher value than the pack. For example, the Starter Pack gives a Hook, while the normal pack that costs 500 does not. So they give a bit more of an edge, and i advise to invest at least in said "1st packs" as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 pm

You would think with 1230 4* cards in the Dream Pack, there'd be some variance of what cards are in there. But already I've gotten 2 Fabel, 2 Fasti, 2 Chris, 2 Snowshoe, 2 Ludex, and 2 Scarlet. Plus, I've gotten other cards that I've already drawn from other pulls (4*+, starter packs, etc) like Zenobia and Follia.

You would think I'd be smart enough to stop spending. But I feel like I can make up my losses by getting a high value card. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jmoon10
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-29
Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 pm

sagexsdx wrote:
You would think with 1230 4* cards in the Dream Pack, there'd be some variance of what cards are in there. But already I've gotten 2 Fabel, 2 Fasti, 2 Chris, 2 Snowshoe, 2 Ludex, and 2 Scarlet. Plus, I've gotten other cards that I've already drawn from other pulls (4*+, starter packs, etc) like Zenobia and Follia.

You would think I'd be smart enough to stop spending. But I feel like I can make up my losses by getting a high value card. Sigh.
I'm with you on this...the last time I spent on packs was about 2 months ago. I remember re-drawing the same 4's...spent about $90, and only ended up with 2 5* units and all junk 4's and 3's. I'm still at the point where I feel like if I buy enough, I'll make up my losses too xD we shall see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:57 pm

looks like if i spend $20 more, I should get another 5* based on your track record. I guess I should try again....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jmoon10
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-29
Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Ehhhhh it's up to you. Now is a good time for dream packs since at Least you can't draw anything under 4s. But than again, u could end up with all junk 4s. It's all about luck. There's people who spend 30 and get their first 7 and others who spend hundreds and end up with nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs?   Today at 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Dream Packs?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Dream Pack Report Thread
» Dream holiday
» Requiem for a Dream - Piano
» Any texture packs you recommend?
» Doily packs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: