HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Eva probably rarer than Archibald

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeGotEnough

PostSubject: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 am

I've spoken with members of several top guilds, and most players did not try for Eva.

Between Ice Plume, Les Deus Neufs, Super Spenders, Power Rangers, Death's Chosen, Gods of Olympus, Now Loading..., Sexi Time, and Suikoden:

one guild went all out and got 7
a second guild also went for her and got 6
one got 3
two got 2
two got 1
two got 0

22 Evas among 9 of the best guilds...but take out two of the major spenders (anomalies at the top), and you have just 9 Evas among 7 top guilds.

I'm guessing ChocoboKnights got 3, but have no idea about Spankie Lovers, ChicEatCucumber, LEA, Thai Spice, War Machine...

my guess is that Eva is rarer than Archibald - maybe 35-40 total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 am

WeGotEnough wrote:
I've spoken with members of several top guilds, and most players did not try for Eva.

Between Ice Plume, Les Deus Neufs, Super Spenders, Power Rangers, Death's Chosen, Gods of Olympus, Now Loading..., Sexi Time, and Suikoden:

one guild went all out and got 7
a second guild also went for her and got 6
one got 3
two got 2
two got 1
two got 0

22 Evas among 9 of the best guilds...but take out two of the major spenders (anomalies at the top), and you have just 9 Evas among 7 top guilds.

I'm guessing ChocoboKnights got 3, but have no idea about Spankie Lovers, ChicEatCucumber, LEA, Thai Spice, War Machine...

my guess is that Eva is rarer than Archibald - maybe 35-40 total
Chocoboknights did indeed get three. I'm a proud member and Eva owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 am

I did get One too. Was with excalibur but was the only One from my Guild who got her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crunchy

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:32 am

Ive encountered lots of eva on the last day of battle, I mean 3 fights there ere 1 eva on each, and Im on low tier guild fights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:01 am

She maybe rare, but she's already obsolete with coral being out. Her art turned a lot of people away lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Pandalicious wrote:
She maybe rare, but she's already obsolete with coral being out.  Her art turned a lot of people away lol.
She's not obsolete. She's just another choice. She's still a great unit with a fun sprite. I also happen to like her artwork, but that's subjective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:46 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
Pandalicious wrote:
She maybe rare, but she's already obsolete with coral being out.  Her art turned a lot of people away lol.
She's not obsolete.  She's just another choice.  She's still a great unit with a fun sprite.  I also happen to like her artwork, but that's subjective.
Well going by how many people went for her in the top teams, a majority said no to her. We all had open castles if we wanted her. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Eva is one of those weird event prizes where the top rankers were LESS likely to get her due to how the points system works.

There are easily at least 75+ Evas I am sure. I know of several guilds who barely got the 5 and they got a few Evas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Pandalicious wrote:
cliffbiram wrote:
Pandalicious wrote:
She's not obsolete.  She's just another choice.  She's still a great unit with a fun sprite.  I also happen to like her artwork, but that's subjective.
Well going by how many people went for her in the top teams, a majority said no to her.  We all had open castles if we wanted her. Twisted Evil 
If I had gone all out on one more castle, I could have gotten Eva. However, I wanted to save my event items in case I needed them for a difficult fight.

Archibald > Eva.

Even though I really wanted her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 am

i'll trade my eva for archibald. bwahaha. bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:59 pm

My guild lost I think it was 5 or 6 battles to teams where we could see at LEAST one person going for Eva. Burning tonics like crazy even after a sure win, but not all of those guilds got Archi or even Demetria, so bkwiz statement seems correct to me. This also points out that it was a combo of the late unbalanced matchmaking+Eva that may have been the spoiler for many non-super-spending guilds. (Some of the teams we lost to we were just outgunned regardless of their tonics, but some we seemed to be a better team but just couldn't compete with their constant tonic spamming. Darn you Eva!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva probably rarer than Archibald   Today at 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Eva probably rarer than Archibald
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1