HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tayharlan13

PostSubject: Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm a non payer player, i've been saving my pots and te's for a while now.. and i'm thinking about going for my first 6* this event.. i probably have 70-80 pots and 65-75 te's. am i just gonna be wasting all my hard earned time? should i wait a few events? plz help really want first 6*

p.s. these are all personal te's and pots else i'd just trade for a 6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

tayharlan13 wrote:
I'm a non payer player, i've been saving my pots and te's for a while now.. and i'm thinking about going for my first 6* this event.. i probably have 70-80 pots and 65-75 te's. am i just gonna be wasting all my hard earned time? should i wait a few events? plz help really want first 6*

p.s. these are all personal te's and pots else i'd just trade for a 6*
1) This depends on your own cards. The strength of them, if i understand it correctly, to kill off merrow and other bosses you find during training. This is how the lilith event worked. - http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/The_Doomsday_Tower

2) Active allies and the strength of their cards. You send requests to allies and use mostly their power to kill of bosses.

3) How much time you're willing to invest. As free player you will most likely have to invest a lot of time.

4) Event units. Increases the chances of bosses being of a higher rarity. - http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Training_Event

Pots obviously help, since it gives you that much time to find more bosses to give you shells (which you need to get rewards in this coming event). While TE's, afaik, is useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tayharlan13

PostSubject: Re: Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

I have great alli's lvl 140 six stars that are very active.. myself running with 3 5* at 100. but the last thing i wanna do is burn all my pots and fall short and have to start saving up for an event 5 months from now >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

If your allies are solid enough and you convert your TEs to pots at a decent rate you should be able to score Margot. My recommendation is level break your 5*s (Merrow will give so much exp you can just level them off of her).

As far as actually playing training events goes here is how you want to do it. Early on the bosses are cake so burning pots early > burning pots at the end. Use your training points up and if you hit fever time burn 1-2 pots every time. If you don't hit fever then just wait until your bar refills and try again. The key to getting a 6* in training events as a free player is to not squander any TP. You need to make sure that you consistently sign on every 30ish mins and burn all your TP and if you get fever burn pots to maximize it. Honestly the difficulty varies for the shard reward 6*s. Magnus was grindable with no pots but Borage needed ~100 so you may or may not need too many pots.

Training events are LONG so keep in mind that you are in for the long haul if you decide to try for the 6*. It is a marathon not a sprint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Going For the 6* card Training event (the sea one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1