Hi all, I just had a few questions stockpiled up that I would like a response from because I've been wondering about them for quite a while now
It would be nice if a more well versed member than me could help me find some solutions XD.
1. What 6* should I be aiming for first?
-backstory: I've seen similar threads, and see that many of you recommend either Magnus, Paris, or Matahari first, with some others recommending Mort or Petra, but which is the # 1 choice for my first 6*? I'm trying to factor in both usefulness in the most events, most cost efficiency, and best art into my plannings, and I'm trying to decide which would be the best for me to get.
2. What do you think of Lumiere?
-I realize that she has the arena skill speed order, but I'm not even sure how good that skill is in reality compared to just a slow 5 skill, in which case any 5 star slow unit would fill the role better for an arena team. If Lumiere isn't the best, what else should I be using my hero points on? I mean, I love the art and all, but it would be cool to get free pots and stuff from the hero points exchange too xP
3. Dive training event? Another forum user (i forget who to give credit for this) estimated about 19 hours of straight training per day would be necessary to get the 6* from the training event without using ANY potions. Realistically (since it would be nice to nab a "free" 6* from the coming event as well) how many pots and how much time would I need to get that far into it? I do go to school and have an outside life, so those would also have to be factored into the equation.
4. What would be the cost of any new event's 6* units that people will get right after the rewards? Due to the sudden increase in their number right after event rewards are given out to people, would they deflate in price? Especially for those people who already have a bunch of 6*'s and are willing to pass on that one? Mainly, Demetria, but the 6* from the dive training event is also one that I'm wondering if it will be cheaper compared to other 6*'s on sale at the moment and can be worth more in resale value later on.
5. Awakening event. I know this is based more on luck, but how difficult would it be to get that 6* serpent?
In addition, is the general consensus that minotaurs can be converted into units again this event because it's just an update off the previous awakening event? I love the art, but are these units even worth the time/effort/funds required and still be decent 6* powerhouses?
Thanks for your responses all, and hope to see you in game