HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 12:31 pm

xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

AzuGazer wrote:
so it is a worth of 15te? if so i can get that Smile

also u know theodore the priest? can i get a Pc on him?

and thank u for the response Very Happy

I know Theodore is on the pricey side for 5*s. Somewhere in the 50-70 range I think.
I'm not completely sure though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzuGazer
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-20
Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Cam wrote:
xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

AzuGazer wrote:
so it is a worth of 15te? if so i can get that Smile

also u know theodore the priest? can i get a Pc on him?

and thank u for the response Very Happy

I know Theodore is on the pricey side for 5*s. Somewhere in the 50-70 range I think.
I'm not completely sure though.

:U wat? i thought u turned down a Theo trd for ur Diane bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm

AzuGazer wrote:
Cam wrote:
xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

AzuGazer wrote:
so it is a worth of 15te? if so i can get that Smile

also u know theodore the priest? can i get a Pc on him?

and thank u for the response Very Happy

I know Theodore is on the pricey side for 5*s. Somewhere in the 50-70 range I think.
I'm not completely sure though.

:U wat? i thought u turned down a Theo trd for ur Diane bounce

Yeahh, maybe I should have taken that trade. =p
That was four months ago and Diane was worth 100+ TE then. Theo is LE so he maintained his value better than Diane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzuGazer
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-20
Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Cam wrote:
AzuGazer wrote:
Cam wrote:
xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

AzuGazer wrote:
so it is a worth of 15te? if so i can get that Smile

also u know theodore the priest? can i get a Pc on him?

and thank u for the response Very Happy

I know Theodore is on the pricey side for 5*s. Somewhere in the 50-70 range I think.
I'm not completely sure though.

:U wat? i thought u turned down a Theo trd for ur Diane bounce

Yeahh, maybe I should have taken that trade. =p
That was four months ago and Diane was worth 100+ TE then. Theo is LE so he maintained his value better than Diane.
oh.... dang it... wanted to get him cause i thought he was cheap cause of gender and there r only 100 in existence :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddie3986



Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 6:23 pm

sorry for the noobness, first time buyer Smile <----
would like to purchase Tanith if still available.
would i be correct in reading the price be 2xTime Elixers?
cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 6:48 pm

eddie3986 wrote:
sorry for the noobness, first time buyer Smile <----
would like to purchase Tanith if still available.
would i be correct in reading the price be 2xTime Elixers?
cheers!

Yup I have a Fresh Tanith for 2TE.
I can send you a trade when this event is over and trading is brought back. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddie3986



Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

too easy, cheers for the simplicity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
landosialeipa
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-05
Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

hi there,

just a quick question, how did you lvl up your monsters so high?

Cheers and ty in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Tue May 21, 2013 1:31 pm

landosialeipa wrote:
hi there,

just a quick question, how did you lvl up your monsters so high?

Cheers and ty in advance

I save all of the 1*, 2*, and 3* that I get from training or brave pts and wait for an enhancement boost.
During the enhance boost I level up my 3*s and some 2*s to level 6 [some people go higher, like lv10, 20, etc].
I then feed all my level 6 feeders to monsters.

I almost always level up my units by grinding so that I can use my feeders on monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xkittensmeow



Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 am

Cam wrote:
xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

sending trade (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Thu May 23, 2013 12:28 pm

eddie3986 wrote:
sorry for the noobness, first time buyer Smile <----
would like to purchase Tanith if still available.
would i be correct in reading the price be 2xTime Elixers?
cheers!

Opened trade with Tanith.

xkittensmeow wrote:
Cam wrote:
xkittensmeow wrote:
f Howard + f Nix = 2 pots? ^^
Sure I'll send a trade when I can. =]

sending trade (:

...and sent howard + Nix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoRazer



Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Thu May 23, 2013 12:38 pm

How much for 5* lev? What level? Pm me please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzuGazer
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-20
Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Fri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

ok, looks like no one wanna buy my units... so can u just trd my Aquila for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Fri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

AzuGazer wrote:
ok, looks like no one wanna buy my units... so can u just trd my Aquila for them?

For the monsters?
I'm really fond of my monsters and they are a bit rare.
You'd have to offer more than Aquila for me to consider it [honestly, you'd probably have to over pay for my monsters].


Last edited by Cam on Fri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzuGazer
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-20
Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Fri May 24, 2013 6:10 pm

oh... i c....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BassRabbit



Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Fri May 24, 2013 6:10 pm

120 yuki + 10te for perla or 120 yuki + 20te for xmas liese?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Fri May 24, 2013 6:16 pm

BassRabbit wrote:
120 yuki + 10te for perla or 120 yuki + 20te for xmas liese?

Thanks for the offer but I have no use, or desire, for Yuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BassRabbit



Join date : 2013-04-18
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 am

Tell me about it ':/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleydis
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-28
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 6:19 am

Album trade my Margot (u) for your Rema and my Rosier for your Lev?


Last edited by Aleydis on Sat May 25, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPirate



Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

I have to go to work right now, but I'd like to bu six of your 4*.(Because I only have 6 TE^^)

Fennel
Max
Orte
Nancy
Tarte
Topacio

Please hold these for a while, Or just open a trade if you don't mind sitting on the trade for the morning. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 10:44 am

Aleydis wrote:
Album trade my Margot (u) for your Rema and my Rosier for your Lev?

Sure!

EvilPirate wrote:
I have to go to work right now, but I'd like to bu six of your 4*.(Because I only have 6 TE^^)

Fennel
Max
Orte
Nancy
Tarte
Topacio

Please hold these for a while, Or just open a trade if you don't mind sitting on the trade for the morning. Thank you.

These are just sitting in my inbox so I'll send them now. Reply when you have a chance, no hurries. =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patma126



Join date : 2013-05-25
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

can i buy your nue for 4TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleydis
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-28
Posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm

So I send you a trade with rosier and margot or you start it ? As you wish !

EDIT : I started it as I was online but cancel it if you prefer starting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394



Join date : 2013-01-28
Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 12:39 pm

push da push :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Sat May 25, 2013 12:52 pm

patma126 wrote:
can i buy your nue for 4TE?
Sorry, Nue is going into my defense so not looking to sell.

Aleydis wrote:
So I send you a trade with rosier and margot or you start it ? As you wish !

EDIT : I started it as I was online but cancel it if you prefer starting.

That's fine. Sent my units. =]

Kimika9394 wrote:
push da push :L

What's up Kimi. ^_^

Have any awakened units other than 4*Kappa or 2*Bee? I need to album em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~   Today at 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» S> Benedicta, Karin ~Albuming Here!~
» Karin vs. Pyro
» Karin Kitsune - and others i play
» ElysianField's TradingCenter added Archibald & Karin
» Albuming, Scams and The Safelist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: