HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Amasuro's Guild Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Thinking my line up should look something like this:

Spoiler:

edit: I actually wonder how the combat mechanics are like. If it's exactly like BA involving rows in battle, then I might have to shift the units around to offer better survivability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 pm

The inactive member rule is where the final 2 spots are reserved for an ally of the leader who has not been online for at least one week.

We will see in a few hours!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 pm

From the looks of it we have

• Offense
    Amasuro
    equals399
    cafeglace

• Support
    Speckter
    Bluerexx
    lyon186 (joemerick)

• Defense
    Abuqasar

Anyone else have any personal preferences we can start moving things around. This should be reference to captain. He's the one that moves the slots and players around.

EDIT: need the last 3 members in for input. This is 6 as of now. In the 7-2 scenario rexx mentioned we can rotate our roster for those who need sleep. It would be a good idea to list your timezones as well. Those who have awkwardly scheduled battles can swap out during those times.

Last edited by abuqasar on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:51 am

I think I will be in the support position as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 am

Support position too. My timezone is UTC +8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am

Looks like we have our 7 for first bout. First battle timing should be up in a couple of hours. until then everyone level up as much as you can. Captain Amasuro take note of the postioning when placements are in. Until then good luck to all in the last grind hour XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:58 am

abuqasar wrote:
Looks like we have our 7 for first bout. First battle timing should be up in a couple of hours. until then everyone level up as much as you can. Captain Amasuro take note of the postioning when placements are in. Until then good luck to all in the last grind hour XD
There should still be 2 days of Guild forming stage, so still plenty of time to sort things out and max out units.

Is there another medium we could communicate through so we can facilitate actions more efficiently during battle? I don't have kik, so I'm not sure how useful something like that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 am

equals399 wrote:
abuqasar wrote:
There should still be 2 days of Guild forming stage, so still plenty of time to sort things out and max out units.

Is there another medium we could communicate through so we can facilitate actions more efficiently during battle? I don't have kik, so I'm not sure how useful something like that is.
kik is really useful. if you guys have it onlinr we could group chat during battles i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speckter

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 am

CST (gmt - 6). I don't have kik. but I'll give it a try. we might have a team board like maiden event too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 am

Extended maintenance... Boo

I will download kik if everyone is up for it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

Game's up!
Seem like we have a slight problem. There are 7 member + 2 rookie members.

edit:
Game *was* up...lol

Last edited by bluerexx on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:33 am

Maintenance again Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 am

Looks like we are having 28 Battles, and the rewards are:
24 wins for 7*
22 wins for 6*

Schedule:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 am

Had a skim through the rules, and I believe there's a battle every few hours or so?
Feels like activity is going to paramount to our success, as ultimately it's amount of action points you utilize, and hence guild points you can obtain. Heck, looks like you could grind out your own individual 6* just by guild points alone lol.

Hope this dispels any doubt from any team members feeling like "dead weight" because of not having the best cards. As long as everyone is willing to contribute, we should have a good shot at that 6*. 22 wins, we got this.

edit: Well thanks Blue for the schedule Razz
edit2: Well, looks like battle schedule is 11pm, 4am, 8am, and 11am where I live. Meh. Didn't like sleeping anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 am

We still have the problem of our guild having too many members at the moment.....so we need a fair way to decide before going on forward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 am

Ultimately the leader's call.

Nananananana leader. Nananananana leader. Nanananana batman, I mean.. leader!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:24 am

In game and made the guild. "Amasuro's Guild" because I was feeling lazy and uncreative.

Unfortunately...the 7 player limit. I think it's most fair if the players removed was two of the 4 people who joined the guild last. Bluerexx, ntcstll, joemerick, and Abuqasar. I believe that is the most fair choice here.

Unless two of us 9 here are willing to make new accounts and join as rookies to grind on that. Its another possibility. Seeing as most guilds arn't looking to take the two rookie spots seriously, having those two spots filled with two people who grind will be a definite plus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 am

I understand amsuros reasoning about the 7 member limit. The guild originally started as 2 separate guilds as well. It may be in our best interests to revert to those numbers as we can fill the slots individually. I will follow rexx as originally he started the guild on our end. If possible we should resolve the matter cleanly and quickly. Getting timings sorted out will take a awhile at least. I vote for a clean split.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 am

abuqasar wrote:
I understand amsuros reasoning about the 7 member limit. The guild originally started as 2 separate guilds as well. It may be in our best interests to revert to those numbers as we can fill the slots individually. I will follow rexx as originally he started the guild on our end. If possible we should resolve the matter cleanly and quickly. Getting timings sorted out will take a awhile at least. I vote for a clean split.
So are we in favor of this decision?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am

Amasuro wrote:
In game and made the guild. "Amasuro's Guild" because I was feeling lazy and uncreative.

Unfortunately...the 7 player limit. I think it's most fair if the players removed was two of the 4 people who joined the guild last. Bluerexx, ntcstll, joemerick, and Abuqasar. I believe that is the most fair choice here.

Unless two of us 9 here are willing to make new accounts and join as rookies to grind on that. Its another possibility. Seeing as most guilds arn't looking to take the two rookie spots seriously, having those two spots filled with two people who grind will be a definite plus.
Just sent you a request.

Remaking new accounts seems largely impractical unfortunately. Whilst it's not a complete stretch to obtain number of event 4*s by buying packs, having to level 10 4* units in such a short time will be nothing short of murder without the ability to trade feeders.

abuqasar wrote:

Shame to see you guys go (if you do). But alas, I agree that given the present circumstances, this might have to be the best course. All the best to you guys, and don't go spreading our imba strats Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:55 am

bluerexx wrote:
abuqasar wrote:
So are we in favor of this decision?
I am in favor, I will follow rexx too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 am

equals399 wrote:
Amasuro wrote:

Just sent you a request.

Remaking new accounts seems largely impractical unfortunately. Whilst it's not a complete stretch to obtain number of event 4*s by buying packs, having to level 10 4* units in such a short time will be nothing short of murder without the ability to trade feeders.

abuqasar wrote:

Shame to see you guys go (if you do). But alas, I agree that given the present circumstances, this might have to be the best course. All the best to you guys, and don't go spreading our imba strats Razz
Hah. It was a fun while it lasted.The 6* I think both our guilds are motivated enough and determined enough. Player availability is the key. Once you have even one more player online than the others the advantages are heavily skewed in your favor. Let both our guilds do good and let us hope not to meet on the field XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 am

Alright, it appears that is the best choice. Good luck to Bluerexx and his guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 am

Amasuro wrote:
Alright, it appears that is the best choice. Good luck to Bluerexx and his guild Very Happy
We gotta find another 2 members asap now lol. Maybe worth editing the topic name to reflect that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amasuro's Guild Thread!   Today at 7:44 am

Back to top Go down

Amasuro's Guild Thread!