HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Hey everyone! So as you have all surely heard, the next event is a guild arena.

Basically, it works like an arena event/team event, where one team can consist of 9 members. Each member has to form a team of 10 units with 200DC or less. One hour battles take place each day to determine "wins", and with enough wins we get prizes!
Additional info: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6842-new-guild-arena-event-in-japan

About me.
I've been playing this game since May 2013. It's pretty fun to try and compete, but ultimately it's pay-to-win and I don't have the resources to spend $1000 per event. I do however still play a lot without paying, and have earned a few event rewards. I may not be the most experienced player, but I will try my best. I look forward to working with you! Very Happy

ID: 75087891
Time zone and hours: US East coast, online 6AM-2AM (game time)
Contact info: kik or skype @ spikedcannonball
Best cards: mlbOmbre, mlbMorticia, mlbMagnus, mlbAlvida, 1xx/140 Azul, 8x/120 Eriohnet, fTrommel, mGilberta, mIgnat, and many other max 5*s

Current members:
1. shenanigansss 75087891
2. Konzera 40742945
3. ruya92 54365991
4. Trixu 61445481
5. raijinna 64977043
6. kmonkey27 81298682
7. Deej189 52537937
8. kobugibab 44071817
9. and1murphi 54303703

As always, the goal is to HAVE FUN! And a 6* on the side

We now have a full team of 9 members. Thanks for all that applied, and best of luck in the event if you didn't make it in.


Last edited by spikedcannonball on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terecon



Join date : 2013-07-26
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Well I meet all of your criteria except for having the 6* lol. I just haven't gotten lucky enough yet. Good luck in the event!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
konzera
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-11
Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, I'm a very active player (I try to keep up with almost every cooldown during events) who has minimal other obligations that will stop me from participating in this guild event. I've been playing since mid-December, and have enjoyed the game a great deal since then. I am also not afraid to dump some Potions and TE's if need be, but I would prefer not to dip into my tradeable items (for obvious reasons).

Game Name & ID: Konzera 40742945
Hours/days played: I play almost all day from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST, and generally keep up with all cooldowns.
Current event rank: BT Points Rank: 645 / Wins: 1001 (if Lady Luck was more on my side I would be much higher lol, haven't had much luck getting bosses)

My team will probably be:
MLB Morticia
135/140 Magnus
MLB Heidemarie
100/100 Alraune
98/106 Hero Constance
75/100 Soldado
75/100 Klavier
69/100 Kreuz
41/100 Calinica
40/100 Zita (Or Ernesto if I get him, which I most likely will, don't see my rank dropping that much)

I don't have the best selection of 6 stars, mainly because I haven't spent much money on the game, and not many people are buying my cards so I can trade for them.  I also have other 5 stars, but they are mostly high Deploy Cost units that I have not leveled, like Purifica and Daphne.

I wanted to be honest with the levels so you knew what I had. All the low level units are being leveled, and should be much higher before the event. I also have a ton of goddesses (especially Anu's for Zita/Ernesto) in the inbox to burn, but I am saving them until higher level when leveling gets slower.

A little bit about yourself : I am a huge lover of tower defenses and RPGs, so I knew this game was right up my alley as soon as I played it. I have spent some money on the game, not an exorbitant amount, but a fair amount nonetheless.
I have really been hoping for an event like this, as the previous Team Events (where we couldn't choose our teams) made me want Fanta to give us an event where we could actually make our own teams. I hope you accept me into your guild.

I have applied to another guild on this forum, but I don't think I'm gonna make it into it.  The leader said I was in consideration, but based on the applicants after me, I doubt I will be accepted lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Terecon wrote:
Well I meet all of your criteria except for having the 6* lol. I just haven't gotten lucky enough yet. Good luck in the event!
Sorry to hear that. Yea, I know the first 6* can be quite a challenge, it took me a while to get mine too. Best of luck!

konzera wrote:
Hello, I'm a very active player (I try to keep up with almost every cooldown during events) who has minimal other obligations that will stop me from participating in this guild event. I've been playing since mid-December, and have enjoyed the game a great deal since then. I am also not afraid to dump some Potions and TE's if need be, but I would prefer not to dip into my tradeable items (for obvious reasons).

Game Name & ID: Konzera 40742945
Hours/days played: I play almost all day from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST, and generally keep up with all cooldowns.
Current event rank: BT Points Rank: 645 / Wins: 1001 (if Lady Luck was more on my side I would be much higher lol, haven't had much luck getting bosses)

My team will probably be:
MLB Morticia
135/140 Magnus
MLB Heidemarie
100/100 Alraune
98/106 Hero Constance
75/100 Soldado
75/100 Klavier
69/100 Kreuz
41/100 Calinica
40/100 Zita (Or Ernesto if I get him, which I most likely will, don't see my rank dropping that much)

I don't have the best selection of 6 stars, mainly because I haven't spent much money on the game, and not many people are buying my cards so I can trade for them. I also have other 5 stars, but they are mostly high Deploy Cost units that I have not leveled, like Purifica and Daphne.

I wanted to be honest with the levels so you knew what I had. All the low level units are being leveled, and should be much higher before the event. I also have a ton of goddesses (especially Anu's for Zita/Ernesto) in the inbox to burn, but I am saving them until higher level when leveling gets slower.

A little bit about yourself : I am a huge lover of tower defenses and RPGs, so I knew this game was right up my alley as soon as I played it. I have spent some money on the game, not an exorbitant amount, but a fair amount nonetheless.
I have really been hoping for an event like this, as the previous Team Events (where we couldn't choose our teams) made me want Fanta to give us an event where we could actually make our own teams. I hope you accept me into your guild.

I have applied to another guild on this forum, but I don't think I'm gonna make it into it. The leader said I was in consideration, but based on the applicants after me, I doubt I will be accepted lol.
Thanks for the application! I appreciate hard working and honest people. I will definitely consider you when making a decision (they're never easy...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terecon



Join date : 2013-07-26
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks for wishing me luck. I need all the luck I can get. So far everyone I know personally has pulled or been given a 6* so I'm feeling left out lol. I'll probably buy a box when the event starts if they have one and hope I get lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
konzera
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-11
Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Thank you for considering me for the guild. Here's hoping for good news Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terecon



Join date : 2013-07-26
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Good luck to you konzera!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-06-14
Posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Good luck in event cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Iburnq8 wrote:
Good luck in event cheers 
Haha, thanks! Good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trixu



Join date : 2013-08-17
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Hello
I started playing in early Jan and had slow Start Back then, but from there I started playing and during sprint I Went to Daily mode. Unfortunaly I had to skip lot of events after becoming active since I was travelling a lot, timewise Fanta events are very unforgiving för free players T.T thus missed chances for early 1st 6*. result: eriohnet becoming my first.
To get her I spared lot of time for Fanta and grinded my way up to it. VT^T

In-game name +id: Trixu 61445481
Hours/days: everyday about 14-20hours. Gmt+2
Communication: no kik but getting it no probs
Best cards:
Mlb(Erio,Yuki(my 1st 5*),Noir,Blanche,Evaldo,Alraune,Dimages,Soldado,Klavier,Dorothy XD)
mzita
And for arena my Iron wall Unit Zenobia XD

As for next event my goal is at least 6* not sure IF 7* possible... And IF need be I can kiss my sleeping time goodbye or just tweak sleeping times to match event. Aldo have application on other thread but... Like mentioned previously the guys after my application... -> doubt I get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm still not all the way sure about all the details of this event, but I know I need a guild to join so here I am. I'm very active in this game. I may buy something maybe once in a while but not always. As of now my team would be

MLB Alt
MLB Morticia
MLB Fraoula
MLB Alraurie
MLB Camille
M Edwin
M Ignat
64/100 Thrain
53/100 Zita
24/100 Klavier

I do expect my nonmaxed units to be maxed when the event starts.I hope I make it in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Trixu wrote:
Hello
I started playing in early Jan and had slow Start Back then, but from there I started playing and during sprint I Went to Daily mode. Unfortunaly I had to skip lot of events after becoming active since I was travelling a lot, timewise Fanta events are very unforgiving för free players T.T thus missed chances for early 1st 6*. result: eriohnet becoming my first.
To get her I spared lot of time for Fanta and grinded my way up to it. VT^T

In-game name +id: Trixu 61445481
Hours/days: everyday about 14-20hours. Gmt+2
Communication: no kik but getting it no probs
Best cards:
Mlb(Erio,Yuki(my 1st 5*),Noir,Blanche,Evaldo,Alraune,Dimages,Soldado,Klavier,Dorothy XD)
mzita
And for arena my Iron wall Unit Zenobia XD

As for next event my goal is at least 6* not sure IF 7* possible... And IF need be I can kiss my sleeping time goodbye or just tweak sleeping times to match event. Aldo have application on other thread but... Like mentioned previously the guys after my application... -> doubt I get in.
Thanks for the application! I'll put you under consideration Smile

ruya92 wrote:
I'm still not all the way sure about all the details of this event, but I know I need a guild to join so here I am. I'm very active in this game. I may buy something maybe once in a while but not always. As of now my team would be

MLB Alt
MLB Morticia
MLB Fraoula
MLB Alraurie
MLB Camille
M Edwin
M Ignat
64/100 Thrain
53/100 Zita
24/100 Klavier

I do expect my nonmaxed units to be maxed when the event starts.I hope I make it in!
You look to be a good candidate! Can I get some more information, like what hours you would be available, method of communication, and your level of commitment for trying to get a 6* from this event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
konzera
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-11
Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Yay! Thank you very much for accepting me into the guild. Smile

I'll be sure to be there for every battle I can during the next event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92



Join date : 2012-10-31
Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:47 pm

i'll make a kik if that is better for communication but for now on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polawko



Join date : 2013-06-26
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Please reserve a spot for me

ID: 59357139
Time zone and hours: US East coast, online 7pm-11pm (game time), other time will need to discuss coz I work from 6am -6pm
Contact info: kik Polawko
Best cards: mlbCardina, mlbAnastasia, 111/120 Lev (can be max out anytime)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Polawko wrote:
Please reserve a spot for me

ID: 59357139
Time zone and hours: US East coast, online 7pm-11pm (game time), other time will need to discuss coz I work from 6am -6pm
Contact info: kik Polawko
Best cards: mlbCardina, mlbAnastasia, 111/120 Lev (can be max out anytime)
I'll put you under consideration, although since we don't know when the battles are, a 4 hour activity time might not be enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosCleff
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Edit: Joined a guild.


Last edited by ChaosCleff on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spikedcannonball



Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 pm

ChaosCleff wrote:
Ok, I'll just post my data from the other thread =)

IGN & ID: ChaosCleff 89786945
Kik: ChaosCleff
Hours/day played: Will sleep randomly if there aren't any events I'm interested in. Will stay awake and grind otherwise. I managed to get Eriohnet last event despite only having quest 25-3 to grind for BT.

Current event rank:
PvE: 1458 (not trying here)
PvP: 572 (intend to stay within 500-1000 range)

Past event rank:
Symphony of Rapture:
Headstart rank: Can't rmb, but managed Evaldo.
Final rank: 445 (3951963 BT)

Cards I plan to use:
91 Eriohnet (20) <- Plan to max in the next few days by tomorrow XD
mlb Pesca (20)
mJoachim (30)
mKlavier (15)
mEvaldo (25)
mViole (25)
mNanael (10)
76 Sergei (20) <- Might swap for Zenobia if I have the time to level her (probably will)
70 Agatha (20)

Total deploy cost: 160 (Haven't decided what to fill the remainder up with. Possibly the reward units from this event. I have enough feeders to level it to about Lv60 by my estimates.
I also have Rose, Eleanor, Pale, Violina, and a bunch of other 4*s, but they aren't leveled enough to be worth mentioning.

Additional cards if I manage to get them for the current event:
Katia, Macaria, Vicente. Will also try to grind for Daphne (unlikely >.>).

Little about myself:
So yeah, I started just about a month ago, and have been grinding hard for the past event to build up a supply of 5* and better cards.

While my current cards probably leave me rather undesirable as an ally, I am willing and available to be up for every single battle, so my activity will be my selling point =)
If strategizing is as important as it seems to be, then hopefully my lack of good cards won't be too much of a handicap.

Will also be willing to burn TE(p), pots(p), and some money if it means getting the 6*.

Communication-wise, I have kik, and am also available on Skype. I would actually suggest using IRC to communicate. Since having 9 people talking all at once on skype can get quite messy.
Thanks for applying! Your dedication was quite good in the last event. Under consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosCleff
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks!
I'll await the group's decision =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatgooglygo



Join date : 2013-06-04
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 am

IGN & ID: ktodayzomg
Kik: ktodayzomg
Hours/day played: Whenever the battles are
Good luck in this event!


Last edited by greatgooglygo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raijinna
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 am

ID: 64977043
IGN/KIK: raijinna

I am a free player that try to be good. To do so i need to put more effort than those players with luxury to spend money over cards. Most of the event i try for 6* but i know there is very slim chance without money to get rank 6* so most of the time just end up getting 5*/te/pot from events.

My normally active time is 7pm-10am fanta time. I am not sure about how event work if it just need to be online i can just leave my phone on 24/7 with no problem.

Current ranking in PVP: 215 trying to be in top 100 if possible.

10 cards in team are:
01.Mlb Borage
02.Mlb Manfred
03.Mlb Alt
04.Mlb Nanaca
05.Mlb Isis
06.Mlb Klavier
07.Mlb Edwin
08.Mlb Bernhard
09.Mlb Nanael
10.Mlb Tanith

Cards can be changed depend on the event details cos i dont know it yet but 10 cards & 200 Deploy Cost.

You can check most of my inventory here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kmonkey



Join date : 2013-06-16
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 am

IGN & ID: kmonkey27, 81298682
Kik: kmonkey27
Hours/day played: around 15-20 hours a day

Current event rank:
582/416

Past event rank:
just went till erio, 533

Most probable team:
mLB nina
mLB morticia
m charles
126/130 isis
99/120 erio
klavier
calinica
daphne
ernesto
katia

200 cost altogether
All can/will be maxed/(mLB for 6*s) if accepted.

Little about myself:
I am a free player that is really looking forward to trying for the new 6*. I am willing to wake up at any battle time that is needed in order to meet our goal. Forgot tradelock date, so didn't manage to buy right units for the occasion Neutral. I am willing to spend my pots/te in order to secure our goal if needed as well. Heres to hoping. Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-06
Posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 am

Hello I'm a pretty active player, I am married but have no kids yet. I'm eastern coast time in the U.S.  I'm currently looking for a new job since I'm hardly working at my current job and money is really tight right now, so not a big spender.  My phone can't charge normally (due to the connection port going bad and not getting replaced) so when the battery dies I have to take it out and put in a charger.  
Other means of playing:
 
 I tend to keep up with cooldown times, however I am a big sleeper and tend to sleep in a lot.  I have low TE due to buying my 2nd 6* a day before the tradelock. In this event I am currently BT rank: 921 with 114007BP Win Rank: 1110 with 297wins and still pushing up.

Ways to contact me:  PM here in the forums, in game, kiki, skype
IGN: SamusRoxas
ID: 66768621
Kiki: SamusRoxas
Skype: Wolfu-san (just let me know who you are or I tend to ignore)

My team will most likely be:
MLB Mata
97/140 Magnus
MLB Bernhard (Lion)
94/120 Lumiere
MLB Claudio (used for the boost only)
78/80 Zenobia

Thats 150DC so far I think.  The rest of the space will probably get filled with random MLv 4*s.


Last edited by Wolfie on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
templarjh
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-10
Posts : 321

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 am

I'm in this one if you like Smile I've played a long time - October - and I like the idea of this event, with the new ideas here. I'm extremely active on events where it's worth it. I grinded Matahari for free. Morticia too, but that was easy :/ I've spend some money on the game in those months but it brought me nothing. I guess I had to find out Fanta is all spend $$$ or grind like I did for Mata.

My team will be some of the units in my sig. I haven't figured the DC yet.

Btw I told an ally, Darkside, that I'd be applying for this team. If you think grinding for Mata, like I did, was tough, how about grinding FREE for Eriohnet. Darkside did that. WTH. If he applies, take him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deej189



Join date : 2013-06-28
Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 am

Hey guys.  Looking for a guild event though I know its kinda late to look for one...

Cards I bring are
140 epic
140 9tails
110 baja (trying to lvl him fast)
100 rien
68rendel
Have some other cards but pretty much sub 20.. soon to be fed to baja

Current rank in the current event is 177. I hit 125 for headstart.
Have about 3k coins to spend with about40 pots to bring to the table

Kik deej189
Can make it online any time for the event alarm can be set lol.

I would love to go for 6* preferably

Msg me if you have any questions. kik is the best way to get me


Last edited by Deej189 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!    Today at 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Guild Arena - (no longer recruiting) Let's go for the 6*!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan
» LL - A World of Monsters (We are...wait for it...no longer recruiting!)
» VampSkar's Guild Thread & Battle Tips - Unit HP Values - Arena Dmg - and more!
» Spartacus: Gods of the Arena
» Looking for ideas on making quilt longer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: