HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 am

Hello Guys, Thanks for showing interest in our guild and send us an application. Sadly we have 9 member limitation in next event and cannot accept more of you great guys Sad
Now we have our last team mate in our guild and here is the completed information about our guild :

Guild Name : ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ (In English : The 9 Gods)
Guild Target : Obviously no less then 7* archibald (or even be the best guild in the next event lol! )

Current Member :
- zzzkresnikzzz (The savior of fantasica with a LOT of 7*)
- b178ap/ MajesticG0D (Super ranker and Some Big Boss With a lot of $ in his wallet)
- jammerytaozho (Super ranker that ever claimed top spots many times that even me lost count)
- lightgod89 (Super ranker, you can even see his name in today top board)
- Noirtueur (Super ranker and a very nice guy that already help a lot of people, maybe some of u ever getting help from him)
- Hibernate817 (A great ranker, grinder, spender that very dedicated to get the 7*)
- Silvermuzen (A great ranker, grinder, spender that very dedicated to get the 7*)
- Winzboyz (Some ordinary guy that with luck and hardwork sometime end up in top rank)
- Iburnq8/ Burnerdono (A super ranker, only start around 3 month and always claiming every top rank spot/ reward in recent event) - resigned because of technical issue by device and fanta Sad
- Sangkasakulki (A super player's alt rooks that kindly join to help us)

If you have any question and want to discuss with us, don't hesitate to ask us anything. Most of our kik is same name with our id.
Last words, let's enjoy this fun guild event together Smile

Last edited by winzboyz on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 am

Elite group...Good luck people 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 am

Good luck, you guys got this in the bag lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
Thanks friend. You think of participating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galiciayanzy

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 am

The Best of the best teams in fanta O.o
GoodLuck! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 am

winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
I'm thinking to play for fun not competing ..since this event similar with panel during battle .
System Pay2win. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
I'm thinking to play for fun not competing ..since this event similar with panel during battle .
System Pay2win. 
Sadly i also think the same. But with great cooperation among member i think the amount we need to spend will not go as high as panel event. Because of that currently we looking for member that also share same vision with us. lol

Spend some to get 7* always can be expected since fanta is "freemium" game Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 am

winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
System Pay2win. 
Sadly i also think the same. But with great cooperation among member i think the amount we need to spend will not go as high as panel event. Because of that currently we looking for member that also share same vision with us. lol

I'm agree with you.

The last panel was first competing to me and Last time too ..I hate system Pay2win because isn't fun with that Mad .

Sharing with others will make less cost with $$....And i'm still thinking for that Rolling Eyes .
I wish best luck for you guys in game Wink .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
System Pay2win. 

I'm agree with you.

The last panel was first competing to me and Last time too ..I hate system Pay2win because isn't fun with that Mad .

Sharing with others will make less cost with $$....And i'm still thinking for that Rolling Eyes .
Just hit any of us if u interested in joining us lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 am

winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
winzboyz wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
System Pay2win. 

I'm agree with you.

Just hit any of us if u interested in joining us lol!
sure.....king 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 am

i don't think you need a 9th member unless you want to give away a free archibald?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 am

Finally our guild is completed! Thanks for the support and your kind motivation words for our guild. I really appreciate it. I wish all of us can have a great time and fun in next brand new guild event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 am

your shameless attempt to cut down competition against you won't work ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kresnik
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 am

well, i supposed it will still be tough vs the other top guilds Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 am

Pandalicious wrote:
your shameless attempt to cut down competition against you won't work ;p
Uhhm sry, we really don't mean it like that. We all know there will be no smooth sailing event in fanta. So lets just enjoy the event together Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperErtoy

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

i fear your team. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goo.gl/JCo9H
jacklanton

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:31 am

i smell the number one rank guild in next even.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caellina

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Great team you got there. You guys will do well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Elite guild, alright. All I see are the current top rankers. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

Event Guild ~ Les Neuf Dieux ~ Completed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1