HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hellos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eienbear

PostSubject: Hellos!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Fanta peoples!

I doubt many people look at this forum, but what the hell, here goes:

I started playing a few months back after randomly finding the game on google play. (Biiiiiig Final Fantasy Tactics fan back in "the day" so Hideo Minaba's distinctive style caught my eye). Been playing every day ever since! Sometimes I'm not sure *why* I play everyday. I mean, Fanta sure doesn't *look* like the kind of game people get addicted too. It's all just 2-D drawings with tiny sprites and completely arbitrary monetary values... But, most of the art is pretty or cute, and the pseudo-tower defense gameplay is weirdly engaging... And at least they seem to add new events pretty much as soon as one ends. <shrug> Everyone needs a hobby!

My deck: I have two event 5*s (Purifica-- who I gather is pretty bad and Klavier who has pretty card art if nothing else) and some 4*s that are leveled (Xiahou Dun, H Claire) or mostly leveled (Citron, Jiang Wei, Candy, Eunos). Looking to collect a few more 5*s in the upcoming events (hopefully!) and then either trade up or use my stash of TE to buy a 6*.

I haven't done much trading yet, but I gather that's the only real way to progress unless you're insanely lucky with card draws! Razz

I guess I'm just looking for some friends and allies who might be able to teach me more about the game mechanics or offer some good advice for newbies. Reading the forums has certainly helped a lot! A big thanks to all the number crunchers and economists who contribute! ^_^

Nice to meet everyone! Catch you in-game,

~eienbear flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hellos!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 am

Welcome!
Yes, fanta is suprisingly addicting, I thought it'll be game for a couple of days and then I'll get bored... but playing everyday ever since, even no-lifing hard when event interests me.
I don't know what advice I could give you... and I'm not really a pro, but feel free to ask if you need something.
I sent you ally req in game c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galiciayanzy

PostSubject: Re: Hellos!   Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

yeah agree with shure fanta is addicting^^ but when i first play this game i was bored..then i dint realize im playing it everyday til now lol

Goodluck in fanta and enjoy! Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdachiSakari

PostSubject: Re: Hellos!   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:39 pm

It's definitely really addicting from the start. Couldn't agree more!

Good luck with your goals, though! Those 6*s will be yours soon enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eienbear

PostSubject: Re: Hellos!   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellos!   Today at 7:05 am

Back to top Go down

Hellos!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top