HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

hello i am new and would like help/ advice if possible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zed

PostSubject: hello i am new and would like help/ advice if possible   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

hello i am new and have traded all my items for my 1st 5* the other day got it to 96 Smile. well my question is how do i get potions and te's to trade cause all i seem to find are the ones you cant trade but can use. cause im hoping to get a 6 or 7 * for a leader one day hopes and dreams right lol and also i have a few 4*'s is it better to level them up maxed and trade them or to use them for something else? any and all advice is welcome. not sure if this right place to post but im new here also :)and tyvm to whomever was traded me my 1st and only 5* has helped me alot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AriyaEretsee

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new and would like help/ advice if possible   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 pm

This is the trade forum, so not exactly the place where you should ask these questions. (no offense)

TE and Pots can be bought with Fanta, the currency you buy with rl money. SOOOOMETIMES you can get them in events.
To get them otherwise is to trade cards. You can try lvling 4star cards and sell them as feeders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hello i am new and would like help/ advice if possible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1