HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

So, am I wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 pm

I was trying to sell my Mirabelle on fantasitrade, asking for 100TE+Ghenna for her, for personal reasons I can't really make use of her any more.

There is this person called Astralfox came, and wanted to trade Monica+Ghenna for her, I wanted pure TE since I only want to buy 6* with TE, which I said to the offerer.  At the same time, the offer increased by 8TE, and said its a good over valued trade offer, and I replied that I know, and I don't want to rip him/her off, and I seriously thought Monica is still what she's worth before PC the price and also asked if s/he got other non-mage 6*, just in case there's something I want.

S/he replied Paris and Eury, which I don't want both, but since I don't have that much melee, I ask if s/he can do Eury+Ghenna+8TE, which I checked FantasiTrade that someone is selling at 90TE(and I guess sold pretty fast) s/he refused, stating Eury is much higher in price, so I just mentioned it is listed as 90Te, and didn't insist on that.
S/he offered to replace Monica with Paris then, and since I have Paris already, I told him/her so.
S/he said those are just fs price(took me a while to understand what fs means) and it's not the real price and insisted that it is a good trade offer and is over value for Mira, and Mira is only 60~70TE worth which s/he saw 5~6 trades today at that price, but offered another 10TE to add to the mix.
I replied, if Mira became this cheap, I'd buy 2 and go for the event.
Continued to insist on s/he's offering more than Mira's worth and offered a trade of Paris+Ghenna+18TE, and said trade sent, which I cancelled, and repeated that I am not selling any more, since I can buy 2 and compete, instead of getting a 6* card I don't want and bail out of the event early.  And I got attacked, but still thanked him/her for enlightening and encouraging me for continuing the event. And say that if his/her offer is this good, s/he'll have no problem buying Mira and save a bit.

And I got personal attacked, called a jerk, said I bailed out of the trade after asking for more TE which s/he added and this:
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades/profile?user=MythSearcher
(See newest post, I flagged it as inappropriate, so I cannot see it any more. but an account named "sXXk my bXlls" left a post saying "You are a fxxking dxxk")
And s/he keeps referring to "the community", but I don't see any other posts on his/her wall.

I never agreed on the price, the discussion of offering is very one sided and makes me uneasy, but did I say something wrong that makes him/her mad? This is just frustrating, I know that might be some kind of sales tactics, but am I seeing Mira too high priced?(I actually turned down a 95TE trade earlier) and should I be more specific about not wanting a card, and not just saying I want TE and I have that card?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Don't worry, some people are just like that. When you're not doing what they want they call you jerk, too much self-confidence ( or just stupidity ) on internet. I don't really know Mirabelles price, but I think normal person shouldn't act like that, even if your offer would be a little too high. So just ignore her/him C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm

i would never pay over 50te for a 5* but that's just me.

i hate people like the person you just mentioned. they try to push their deal onto you when you flat out don't want it and they flame you. it's funny that they get to decide the value of your card and try to convince you how their offer is a good trade.

yeah i agree. if their offer was good, they would not have to be so angry. it is poor sportsmanship for people to block/flame/attack over price disagreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't see anything wrong with your manners

Since you didn't agree to anything, everything was in the negotiating stage. Some people have to get that not everyone will be to trade just because they think they have a good offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm

I also have no idea as to her price, and I'm thinking it may be a huge range since she is event related and people are hoarding their event units because they stack.  I've even seen ghenna anywhere from 2-8te... which is bizarre imo.  Usually a more defined price.

Seeing as to his/her response, you made the right choice.  If you or the other individual can't agree to a trade, you both move on amicably.  They obliviously took the frustrations of their hunting out on you.  She is probably a very hard find during this event, just as Ghenna takes more work than usual to find.  Don't let their issues sway your opinion and make you feel any guilt.  Not worth it.  There are plenty of decent people out there to trade with. Smile

And If you don't get what you are asking for, then don't do it, Imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

A jerk calling other people a jerk.

Some people are just plain weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm

I hate people like that, who feel entitled to my cards just because they are offering what they feel is a good trade. Even if they are offering a GREAT trade if I don't want it/can't use it, I'm sorry but why should I be obligated to take a trade I don't want? I'm just a player like they are and have to work just as hard as everyone else for my cards, I don't own the game or anything.

If their deal is so amazing and over value, they should be able to sell their card offer for TE and trade the TE that you are asking. Everyone in this thread is correct, there was nothing wrong with your trading etiquette and I hope you aren't too bummed by such a rude jerk. They will get bored soon and go away, or will find someone else to vent their anger on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

hit list anyone? Down to do something bad Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:50 pm

lmnseason wrote:
hit list anyone? Down to do something bad Wink
I'd say its no use attacking someone in game.
We don't really have to get to his/her level to make the point, and it only takes 10k luna, which is not really useful, and unless you have like 50 people hitting non-stop, its not hurting him/her.

Still getting troll messages on fantasitrade, which I am now sure that person is a troll.
If you want to do something bad, just spread the word about this person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McRities

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Incidentally he/she is in 79th place and is leading a Mirabelle, so I'd say he/she found at least one to make a go with!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobkyou
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Even if they are offering a GREAT trade if I don't want it/can't use it, I'm sorry but why should I be obligated to take a trade I don't want?
This, a thousand times this. Even if their value is amazing, I don't want to spend 3 weeks trying to unload their extremely niche cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grumpy
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:28 am

So... there's someone selling Mira for 50TE now... lol
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades/profile?user=JDS80

But w/e the price, if you don't want to trade, that's your right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am

Grumpy wrote:
So... there's someone selling Mira for 50TE now... lol
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades/profile?user=JDS80

But w/e the price, if you don't want to trade, that's your right.
Event units usually drop like 25% of their value each day into the event,
and the trade block makes it so that people really want to sell them fast.

I still managed to sell 1 for 90TE not long after my post though.
(I thought it is regular maintenance time, so around a day before that 50TE post, though wasted in a failure attempt to get into rank 150.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, am I wrong?   Today at 4:44 am

Back to top Go down

So, am I wrong?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1