HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Question on Fantasica on Android Tab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
telomere

PostSubject: Question on Fantasica on Android Tab   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 am

Last night my samsung galaxy tab FORCED system update! All my apps (including Fantasica) disappeared from the interface but remained installed. I've contacted the tech support, they said, I need to uninstall the apps then install it again. However, it will also delete the files associated with the apps with it. So my question is, if I uninstall Fantasica would it affect my profile? I seriously don't want to lose my 5 star card!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Question on Fantasica on Android Tab   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 am

You shouldn't. I deleted my app off of my phone several times in hopes to fix the problem of the continual crashes, but after downloading it again, I just logged on with my Fantasica name/email associated with that account and back to business again with all my cards/items/Luna in place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Question on Fantasica on Android Tab
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1