HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Series Box Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rheartilly

PostSubject: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 am

Hey, guys! I don't have anyone else to ask this except the forum, so I hope this is okay!

Which is better to buy, the Premium Megabox with Fusil on the banner, or the Sunkissed one with Melone on the banner? (I just want 20 Master Scores so I can have a better chance at getting Eriohnet >w<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 am

How many BT points are you at?

20 Scores will net you around 200k points (with the bonus), and the event is ending in 24 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:13 am

bluerexx wrote:
How many BT points are you at?

20 Scores will net you around 200k points (with the bonus), and the event is ending in 24 hours or so.
I'm currently at 2,200,000+ BT points. Going to grind a lot right now to hopefully get closer to 3.8mil. Klavier's my multiplier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 am

Hmmm, unless my math is wrong (and I have been wrong before), but unless you are willing to pay more, its going to be impossible to get up to 3.8mil points

20 scores will give you 2 shot at drum, which gives you about 200k in points as I mentioned, and that will bump you up to 2.4mil points, which still leaves you at 1.4mil to go!

With the 5* 10% bonus, you are 1056bt per run, so you would have to do 1326 runs, which would take 110hours with the 5min cooldown between each run.

Hate to bust your bubble like this, but I don't want to see money wasted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:41 am

The 5* bonus is actually 25% and I get 1200BT per run.

Thanks for the advice, though, I really appreciate it! I just thought I could get my first 6* already Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 am

Panel events are not good for non/low payers.

I suggest you try your hands on the next event, its a colo event, and from previous experience, most users say it wouldn't too hard to get your hands on a 6* there, especially if you are willing to buy the 3000coins box! But keep an eye out on Event section of the forum, as it will give you lots of information there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephinx

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

i think the key message is, you won't be able to get eriohnet, so don't spend any $$4 buying packs for this event. hmm... actually, if you really really want eriohnet, just buy ~50te from the shop, and you can just buy her directly. no need to grind, and way cheaper. But ppl are saying that Eriohnet is not a great unit, so you might wanna consider other unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 am

zephinx wrote:
i think the key message is, you won't be able to get eriohnet, so don't spend any $$4 buying packs for this event. hmm... actually, if you really really want eriohnet, just buy ~50te from the shop, and you can just buy her directly. no need to grind, and way cheaper. But ppl are saying that Eriohnet is not a great unit, so you might wanna consider other unit.
I ended up not buying anything for now. But if she's not a great unit, then I guess I will just wait for another chance to get my first 6*. Smile Thank you for responding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Box Advice   Today at 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Series Box Advice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1