HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Casual guild "Drifters" full now, thanks for applying.

Last edited by Tamachan84 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Any casual guilds open?
Have a 6*, a few 5* , and the rest 4*.
I work graveyards part time so i can make most of the battles. Only issue is that most are when I'm sleeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raijinna
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 am

ID: 64977043
IGN/KIK: raijinna

I can be active at 75% minimum (If the battle's time is the same as before). I am also free player so don't expect me to buy packs but i do have pots to spend if needed

10 cards in team are:
01.Mlb Borage
02.Mlb Manfred
03.Mlb Alt
04.Mlb Nanaca
05.Mlb Isis
06.Mlb Klavier
07.Mlb Edwin
08.Mlb Bernhard
09.Mlb Nanael
10.Mlb Tanith

or 9 cards
01.Mlb Borage
02.Mlb Manfred
03.Mlb Alt
04.Mlb Nanaca
05.Mlb Isis
06.Mlb Eurydike
07.Mlb Medicis
08.Mlb Morticia
09.Mlb Nanael / Tarte / Fawn

Cards can be changed depend on the guild setup.

You can check most of my inventory here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalPompeii

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:33 am

5*/6* guild Legendary Sin needs 1 rook. For some reason one of ours bailed. Rolling Eyes 
ID: 88858643
kik: digitalPompeii if you need help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:14 am

<<<<<ARROWS RECRUITMENT>>>>>

The Arrows are a chillout Guild that are recruiting 2 fun and friendly rooks to fill out our team. We will be doing the event casually, so no spending and no pot burning required. We'd prefer if you can make at least 2 or 3 of the battles per day however. Our goal this event is to have fun and nab whatever rewards we can Very Happy

If you're a new player and are looking for a fun first event, our guild may be the one for you!

PM me or wall to apply me Ingame at the ID on the left Very Happy 

<<<<<ARROWS RECRUITMENT>>>>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshines

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

hello looking for guild to join.
I have these units.
I can level up whichever one you would like me to use.

5*
78 roll
45 emma

4*
63 nadine
48 zenobia
46 scarlet
41 dessert
37 grex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Still looking for a guild... I got 6*s to the brim.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lionpunisher
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Still looking for a guild... I got 6*s to the brim.
@.@
you should haf looked for me earlier man.. gl!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaYDreaM

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:54 pm

New GA announced, lets bring this back up =)

I'm looking for a very active organized 6/7* guild aiming for 6* who will be constantly communicating with each other throughout the Guild Battles with line/kik (preferably line)

The 6* i have for now
All mlb
Flores
Nina
Ombre
Grace
(+ have a max 4* hot spring event unit for extra points on base hits Very Happy )

Also have
96te/pot that i'll be spending on 2 - 3 more 6*
+
mlb Manfred and mlb Morticia, but i'm in the process of selling em and upgrading.

Since the announcement of the next event being GA i have stopped burning pots for the this event. I am confident that i can gather around 50 p pots (including hero point pots) by the 1st battle of GW.
My main asset (besides my pretty potent offense Very Happy ) is my activity.
I have decided to a break from college this semseter, so i can be present for all battles.

I also have a IRL friend who started playing Fanta 3 weeks ago and if still considered a rook by the start of next GA i can bring him along if you need a active rook who can be present for 3- 5 battles daily

Thanks for checking out my post and i hope you consider recruiting me into your guild

Contact Info
Fanta ID 47368909/DaYDreaMz420
Kik/Line = Fanta IGN DaYDreaMz420
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clingx

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Looking for guild aiming to get min 6* [23 wins] and higher.

I'll be ol 4/5 of battle 3/5 on fri/sat since I have double job. Sad

My current team stand as:
[all MLB]
Dana
Alt
Morticia
Baldomero
Reinhard/Benehard 5* & Abomina 5*
Grace
Nanaca
Isis/ Fusil
Edwin 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apeiko

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm

haro haro ~

This time around I am hoping to join an active guild that will actively participate in the battles. The last guild event, evidently also my first, I was essentially always the only person active in battle, where maybe one or two other people out of a full guild will be participating every other battle. In the previous guild event I was active for 4/5 battles daily, the absence of the last one due to sleep. Additionally, I live in the Pacific Time Zone and have a kik account available for communication if needed. Furthermore, I am not against spending some money for various boost required to win, provided that the guild is participating actively.

Current Team

Level 140 MLB Grace
Level 140 MLB Seth
Level 77 Vlad
Level 50 Lusoria
Level 11 Patate 6

That is the current level of my team, however I will raise their level significantly before the event. Thanks for everyone that takes me into consideration Very Happy 

ID - 67662082
kik - Apeiko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhiro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

looking for super active casual guild that aiming for *6
and having a active communication through the batle~

i will be online on every battle (i participate in every battle in last GVG event)

My team is as follow :
[all MLB]
Dana
Ludmila
Karin
Grace
Pregare

valckx
apsara
felicita
ruse

id: 83338136
kik: zhiro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TechBroManSir

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 am

Alright, let's do this.  I'm looking for an active casual guild!  I was on for 32 of 35 battles last GB event, and I'm confident I can keep a similar attendance record.  I'll be honest, my attendance was spectacular, but there were some battles that took place during a lunch break, and so I had to bow out or come in late.  I'm not gonna lie to potential guildies and say I'll be 100% in every single battle, just most.  Heck, if we have enough advance warning, I can look at my schedule and tell you exactly what battles I'll miss/only be available for half of.

Admittedly, I was not expecting a GB as next event in the slightest, and burnt through my small reserves of Pot(P), but if push comes to all out war, I estimate that I can change my hero points and leftovers that I'm not going to spend into at least 50 Pot(P).  My current team, which is mostly set in stone, is as follows:

140 Manfred
140 Closer
140 Grace
120 Cecilia
120 Curious
120 Ruse
117 Fallu
100 Apsara
80 Esprit
80 Strarf

I'll probably shuffle those last three or so around, I've got some 4 stars with neat skills in the wings, and I might spend some spare fanta for an event unit if I need to.  I have a couple distinct possibilities with my teams.  I'm more than happy to be a wall and a can opener, to tear down enemy players' defenses and heal up so an ally with an event unit and AP can score big points. Whatever role your guild needs me to fill, I will try my best to do so, even if my team isn't a fully stocked 6* squad.

Kik me at CritsRedfield, contact me in game with the ID to the left, or PM me here, I'll be checking at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khoolcid

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Looking for guild that is going for 6* prize.

I was active for 28/35 battles missing one fight a day due to sleep in the last guild battle.

I have 75 pots(p) that i am willing to use for the event and may get more during the event depending on the next card pack offered.

My team consists of

140 Quid x Quam
140 Eurydike
140 Gluck
140 Reinhard
140 Alvida
140 Magnus
110 Gust (hope to be 140 by then)
and 4* event unit

Please contact me in game if you are in a guild that can adopt me as I am excited to be in a guild that is not just me this time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
furiousjeff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 pm

LF guild going for win count 6*. I can make all battles, I'm a lite sleeper so an alarm should suffice lol.

Best event rank: ~130 (Color of Vengeance)
Pots: 15

Team:

Reinhard
Margot
Charles
Charles
Vera
WTigerU
Brigitte
Cardina
Dana
Grace

kik - furiousjeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wavedash

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 pm

looking for any guild aiming for 6*
my team can consist of a combination of the following depending on what the guild needs:
6* (all mlb)
alt
ami
arana
benedicta
camelot
closer
coral
fine
flores
krene
jill
orsia
nanaca
neon
patate
5*- amina
have ~120 pots available
Back to top Go down
View user profile
149342133j

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi peoples

I'm looking for a nice casual guild (preferably with a couple 5/6*) . I can only make about 2-3 battles each day on weekdays, maybe even less cause of sports competitions on certain days Sad

However, I can participate on all battles on weekends. My team consists of:

Grace 140
Qilin 120
promes 120
ruse 100
apsara 110
purifica 120
curious 110
scarlet 80
luchar 80
sabulum 80

Now, although I want to be in a casual guild, the last guild I was in only had 1-2 active people not including me. I want to be with people slightly more active than that. I'm not aiming for anything, I just want to have an enjoyable time with the event, and guild events are fun times to play with other players.

my game code is 66823832. Thanks to any guild accepting me Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takiotae

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 am

Hi all, Looking for free active guild or moderate spending guild where i could play on defense.
Last gw kinda broke me down on $$$
Can attend 95%-100% of matches

line up =
2 Baldos
Aksana
Dispera
Bene
Chev
Gideon
QxQ
Ludmila
Vert
Gust
Charles.
Event 4

Can adjust line up for whatever team needs and accordingly to the dificulty of the match.

Kik me if interested, kiknick= Takiotae
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fruffy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:34 am

Hello everybody,
REALLIFE>FANTA is for people looking for a relaxed, casual guild. The aim is to casually do the battles and get rewards, without real life activities suffering. 6 and 5* rewards are nice, but not the ultimate goal.

I will be online everyday, but, because of work, I wont be there for every, entire battle. Of all the battles during the day, Battles 3 and 4 are usually difficult for me to be online.

My all MLB team:
Vlad
Reinhard
Alvida
Mechthild
Bernhard
Amina
Thrain
Edwin
Espirit
Scarlet

I also have: Chiara, Magnus, Grace, Ignat, Lev and 100 pots

Kik: Phreshjive

Last edited by fruffy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Looking for a casual 6* guild. Real life commitments are going to restrict my ability to participate at a number of battles (around 2 per day). I do run an arena centric team though, so I can definitely help push for those battles I am present for.

Basically looking for a guild who's not going to take themselves too seriously, and are in it for the fun as opposed to the rewards.

My team (all mlb except the event unit):
Baldo
Bajardo
Aksana
Margot
Flores
Coral
Charles
Nina
Event 4*

PM me if interested.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordVyreth

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:16 am

I'd be up for a new team as well. I'm a fairly casual player, still mostly relying on 4* and am strictly a lower-payer, but I participated in nearly every battle in the last event and helped bring the team to 19 victories. And that was with a team with half the levels that i have now and a fairly inactive guild. I'd like to join a team going for at least the 6* this time.

Here's my team as of now. I'm going to be doing some leveling before the event starts, and ideally picking up another 5* or two.

Grace (105)
Apsara (104)
Fallu (77, definitely will be higher level by the event)
Estlin (80)
Fazil (75)
Lepus (75)
And I'll probably get an event unit when the time comes, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Einhardt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Edit: Found a Guild!

Gl Hf all!

Last edited by Einhardt on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cafeglace

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi all, going to be making a rook and hoping to join a top tier guild. I should be active for almost all the battles as well (one is early morning so might not make it). This is my main account but just contact me here and I'll message you the details of my rook if I do join your guild.

My team is as follows:

mlb Bajardo (30)
mlb Closer (25)
mlb Flores (25)
mlb Gideon (30)
mlb Nina (15)
mlb Nina (15)
mlb Chev (25)
mlb Borage (30)

Will probably throw out a Nina to make room for event unit.
Contact me if you are interested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funerealspark

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 am

I'm a rook (Hopefully grace doesn't cancel my rookiness) looking for an active guild. I was very active last time I participated in 30 battles or so and got myself a couples of MVP with a weaker only 4* team.

Grace MLB 140

Apsara 100
Fallu 85 (would be 100 by the time event starts)

Duelo 80
Oborona 63
Farrah 63
Quimica 64
Frank 64
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neolfeon

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:21 am

Looking to join guild aiming for 6* id:53235624
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Arena event - guild application/creation   Today at 6:53 am

Back to top Go down

Guild Arena event - guild application/creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next