HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Cards I want!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Cards I want!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Here is the list of cards I want! ^^

Rubi
Melpha
hTullia
Werewolf
Gremory
hConstance
Yuki
hOrte
Therese
Boleyn
Ater


Last edited by carlheavy on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aagiill



Join date : 2013-07-27
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

lv94 Klavier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aagiill



Join date : 2013-07-27
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

I got mlbDermond and Lv83 Alraune too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 am

Hi! I've removed your other threads. Please re-read the trading center rules and note that each member may only have one thread at a time in the trading center. If you wish to trade something different, please edit and bump this thread. This will serve as your only warning. Creation of another thread in the trading center will result in a temp ban.

Thank you Smile

_________________
- - - Embrace Reality - - -
kik: HellhoundR
Valkyrie Crusade: 2irja
----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile


Last edited by HoundR on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:09 am

aagiill wrote:
I got mlbDermond and Lv83 Alraune too

no thanks, dont want them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruthMaker
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-12
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

There is like 1000- of her so she is rare.

Some people pc her unit as 50-55te.

It's better if you take pure te or take units which value is worth more than her if you want to sell them away for te.

To recuit a blanche takes alot of effort and time so good luck selling her^w^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am

TruthMaker wrote:
There is like 1000- of her so she is rare.

Some people pc her unit as 50-55te.

It's better if you take pure te or take units which value is worth more than her if you want to sell them away for te.

To recuit a blanche takes alot of effort and time so good luck selling her^w^

I know friend and thanks! only a few players do cosiderable offers but still low D:
I´m trying to sell her around 2 days and people dont want to buy cards now for pure te, hard to sell her. I´m trying to get cards I like for her but is hard >.<
I'll still try it, thanks for all friend ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruthMaker
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-12
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 am

that was not a good offer for your blanche,that the person was giving.

Well,I just brought a max witch for 15te and getting more te.

Well you might want to try le collectors like me.

They might be willing to trade te away or cards away for her.Collectors always have hidden cards to sell or 5* le that they are willing to part with "if" for their dream 5*


No problem,I loving collecting^w^Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

lol! 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 am

TruthMaker wrote:
that was not a good offer for your blanche,that the person was giving.

Well,I just brought a max witch for 15te and getting more te.

Well you might want to try le collectors like me.

They might be willing to trade te away or cards away for her.Collectors always have hidden cards to sell or 5* le that they are willing to part with "if" for their dream 5*


No problem,I loving collecting^w^Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

lol! 




Yes! I love collect cards! I have a little collection not for sale/trade and love my cards <33
and I want to add more cards to my collection, then I prefer others LE 5* than Blanche and if I don't get good offers this week, I'll save her :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruthMaker
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-12
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 am

awesome.I have a list of le 4* and 5* that I have.I think my collection is worth 150te and above:shock: 

Well,I only take what I fancy like aga,blanche,noir,therese,kiki,ater,hrwm and more:oops: Embarassed


so fun to collect! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 am

TruthMaker wrote:
awesome.I have a list of le 4* and 5* that I have.I think my collection is worth 150te and above:shock: 

Well,I only take what I fancy like aga,blanche,noir,therese,kiki,ater,hrwm and more:oops: Embarassed


so fun to collect! 

good collection! I really like trade and collection on this game! and too hard sometimes >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlheavy



Join date : 2013-06-22
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:32 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cards I want!   Today at 12:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Cards I want!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My new Class Cards.
» Rhino cards?
» My first cards
» My Birthday cards
» spellcaster deck ( without banned cards)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: