HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm

nevikelmo wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Haseo is only a 2*....?! Nooooooooooo........

*Mempy's love for .hack//G.U. is crushed once again.*
im sorry >< if you want i can make one of him being a 6/7*? it only cost 1 te Smile
Nah, it's cool. I just felt like commenting, is all. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 am

memphiskite wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Haseo is only a 2*....?! Nooooooooooo........

*Mempy's love for .hack//G.U. is crushed once again.*
im sorry >< if you want i can make one of him being a 6/7*? it only cost 1 te Smile
Nah, it's cool. I just felt like commenting, is all. :3
well ok Smile thanks for commenting ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatGreenTea
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 am

Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Mikasa (or Mikasa Ackerman, whichever you'd prefer.)
Card title: Titan Slayer
Art render url: Feel free to use any picture of Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hakitou.tumblr.com
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 pm

DatGreenTea wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Mikasa (or Mikasa Ackerman, whichever you'd prefer.)
Card title: Titan Slayer
Art render url: Feel free to use any picture of Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin.

Spoiler:
 
There are so many great ones 0_0 do you have a favorite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CronaRamona
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-22
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 pm

soooo awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 pm

CronaRamona wrote:
soooo awesome!!!
Thank you ^^ would you like to order one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatGreenTea
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 am

nevikelmo wrote:
DatGreenTea wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Mikasa (or Mikasa Ackerman, whichever you'd prefer.)
Card title: Titan Slayer
Art render url: Feel free to use any picture of Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin.

Spoiler:
 
There are so many great ones 0_0 do you have a favorite?
Uhh, actually, go ahead and surprise me. If you think it looks nice, then I'm sure I'll love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hakitou.tumblr.com
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 am

These look a lot better than my attempts at doing fake cards. lol Razz

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Dheginsea
Card title: Dragon King
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:51 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
These look a lot better than my attempts at doing fake cards. lol Razz

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Dheginsea
Card title: Dragon King
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go ~ Im, rank 28 in pvp right now so thanks for the render, saves me a ton of time.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CARD:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 pm

DatGreenTea wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
DatGreenTea wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Mikasa (or Mikasa Ackerman, whichever you'd prefer.)
Card title: Titan Slayer
Art render url: Feel free to use any picture of Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin.

Spoiler:
 
There are so many great ones 0_0 do you have a favorite?
Uhh, actually, go ahead and surprise me. If you think it looks nice, then I'm sure I'll love it. Smile
Hope you like it Very Happy:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatGreenTea
☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

nevikelmo wrote:

Hope you like it :
 
OMG. THAT CAN'T BE REAL. *0* (faints)

It looks amazing!!!!! Thank you so much!

(What is the difference though..?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hakitou.tumblr.com
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 am

DatGreenTea wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:

Hope you like it :
 
OMG. THAT CAN'T BE REAL. *0* (faints)

It looks amazing!!!!! Thank you so much!

(What is the difference though..?)
In the second version, some of the art comes out of the frame ~ traditional 7*s have the art locked behind the frame ^^
Anyhoo ~ tip jar : 73217270
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:36 am

nevikelmo wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
These look a lot better than my attempts at doing fake cards. lol Razz

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Dheginsea
Card title: Dragon King
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go ~ Im, rank 28 in pvp right now so thanks for the render, saves me a ton of time.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CARD:
 
It's awesome! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
These look a lot better than my attempts at doing fake cards. lol Razz

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Dheginsea
Card title: Dragon King
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go ~ Im, rank 28 in pvp right now so thanks for the render, saves me a ton of time.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CARD:
 
It's awesome! Thank you! Smile
Cough cough, tip jar : 73217270, cough
Glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hawkquinn13



Join date : 2013-08-14
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Awesome job! I wanna donate to the awesomeness too! Hmm details to follow after I wrap my head around the options...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:05 am

hawkquinn13 wrote:
Awesome job! I wanna donate to the awesomeness too! Hmm details to follow after I wrap my head around the options...
ok ^^ let me know when you have something in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galiciayanzy



Join date : 2013-07-03
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 am

can you make a card named Kuroyukihime from Accel world?Smile a 6* and the title is Black King i dont have a te though just gods Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 am

galiciayanzy wrote:
can you make a card named Kuroyukihime from Accel world?Smile a 6* and the title is Black King i dont have a te though just gods Smile
Sure thing!
Here you go!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galiciayanzy



Join date : 2013-07-03
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:48 am

nevikelmo wrote:
galiciayanzy wrote:
can you make a card named Kuroyukihime from Accel world?Smile a 6* and the title is Black King i dont have a te though just gods Smile
Sure thing!
Here you go!:
 
omg it looks great!il send my goddess to you ty,il repay you more someday when i have te's Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Ah, I'd always wanted to be able to do this with my own characters!

If trading weren't locked I'd send some L masques, but if you don't mind doing two I'll give you two TE a piece when trading opens back up. <3

Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Tea
Card title: Guide of Purgatorio
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (cat can be cropped out if necessary)

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Yuan
Card title: Devouring Kumiho
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-15
Posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Saw this post so tried my hand at making my own hehe.  Which one looks better you think?
image:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gremory lover



Join date : 2013-08-18
Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:12 pm

card rarity: 7*
card name: Diana
card title: Amazonian princess
art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(ino its wonder woman lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 am

Yuan wrote:
Ah, I'd always wanted to be able to do this with my own characters!

If trading weren't locked I'd send some L masques, but if you don't mind doing two I'll give you two TE a piece when trading opens back up. <3

Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Tea
Card title: Guide of Purgatorio
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (cat can be cropped out if necessary)

Card rarity : 6*
Card name: Yuan
Card title: Devouring Kumiho
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry for the wait ~
Tea:
 
and
Yuan:
 
Idk if you like the line over the cats face or not, if not just tell me how you want the picture and I'll adjust it accordingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:47 am

gremory lover wrote:
card rarity: 7*
card name: Diana
card title: Amazonian princess
art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(ino its wonder woman lol Razz)
Here you go Smile:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 am

Those are great ^^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Today at 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 22/06/2012 tournament at thomson card shop
» Vanguard Tournament at Lorong Ah Soo Card Shop 15 April 2011
» Fangirls Card Shop!
» Tournament @ Hougang Auntie Card Shop 050811 (Fri)
» JIMMY's Card Shop!! WTB/WTT Elizabeth :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: