HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:33 pm

xsukinahx wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Ember
Card title: Neko Goddess
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this would be super cool!!! will give tip when able!!!  :3
here you go:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlong



Join date : 2013-08-22
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Card rarity : 7*
Card name: KarlOktober
Card title: Eva Unit Ω
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Type - Missile
DC cost - 30
Ground attack - 5400
Air attack - 5000
Sea attack - 5200
Attack speed - B
Range - 150
Unit skill - 'Impact Lv.7' 'Berserk (Arena only) Lv.7'
Card description - Custom built by Stark industries, piloted by Karl Oktober the Omega, in hoping to gather the extinguishing Fanta-being for a final strike back.
Card quote - "Komm, süsser Tod. Let's return to nothing."

TQ for your hard work nevikelmo san!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siangaun
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-27
Posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:47 pm

I GOT WHAT I NEED HERE, WILL SUPPORT YR SHOP AGAIN. NICE ARTWORK:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 am

karlong wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: KarlOktober
Card title: Eva Unit Ω
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Type - Missile
DC cost - 30
Ground attack - 5400
Air attack - 5000
Sea attack - 5200
Attack speed - B
Range - 150
Unit skill - 'Impact Lv.7' 'Berserk (Arena only) Lv.7'
Card description - Custom built by Stark industries, piloted by Karl Oktober the Omega, in hoping to gather the extinguishing Fanta-being for a final strike back.
Card quote - "Komm, süsser Tod. Let's return to nothing."

TQ for your hard work nevikelmo san!
Here you go! hope you like it!:
 
Was kinda hard to do >< if i messed up please tell me and i'll do my best to fix it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlong



Join date : 2013-08-22
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 pm

nevikelmo wrote:
karlong wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: KarlOktober
Card title: Eva Unit Ω
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Type - Missile
DC cost - 30
Ground attack - 5400
Air attack - 5000
Sea attack - 5200
Attack speed - B
Range - 150
Unit skill - 'Impact Lv.7' 'Berserk (Arena only) Lv.7'
Card description - Custom built by Stark industries, piloted by Karl Oktober the Omega, in hoping to gather the extinguishing Fanta-being for a final strike back.
Card quote - "Komm, süsser Tod. Let's return to nothing."

TQ for your hard work nevikelmo san!
Here you go! hope you like it!:
 
Was kinda hard to do >< if i messed up please tell me and i'll do my best to fix it
You serious!? This is Super Duper Awesome I love it to bit! Huge thanks dude!! You definitely deserve some favor Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm

karlong wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
karlong wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: KarlOktober
Card title: Eva Unit Ω
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Type - Missile
DC cost - 30
Ground attack - 5400
Air attack - 5000
Sea attack - 5200
Attack speed - B
Range - 150
Unit skill - 'Impact Lv.7' 'Berserk (Arena only) Lv.7'
Card description - Custom built by Stark industries, piloted by Karl Oktober the Omega, in hoping to gather the extinguishing Fanta-being for a final strike back.
Card quote - "Komm, süsser Tod. Let's return to nothing."

TQ for your hard work nevikelmo san!
Here you go! hope you like it!:
 
Was kinda hard to do >< if i messed up please tell me and i'll do my best to fix it
You serious!? This is Super Duper Awesome I love it to bit! Huge thanks dude!! You definitely deserve some favor Wink 
Or even better, a tip? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Troxx
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-19
Posts : 835

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlong



Join date : 2013-08-22
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:43 pm

nevikelmo wrote:
karlong wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
karlong wrote:
Card rarity : 7*
Card name: KarlOktober
Card title: Eva Unit Ω
Art render url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Type - Missile
DC cost - 30
Ground attack - 5400
Air attack - 5000
Sea attack - 5200
Attack speed - B
Range - 150
Unit skill - 'Impact Lv.7' 'Berserk (Arena only) Lv.7'
Card description - Custom built by Stark industries, piloted by Karl Oktober the Omega, in hoping to gather the extinguishing Fanta-being for a final strike back.
Card quote - "Komm, süsser Tod. Let's return to nothing."

TQ for your hard work nevikelmo san!
Here you go! hope you like it!:
 
Was kinda hard to do >< if i messed up please tell me and i'll do my best to fix it
You serious!? This is Super Duper Awesome I love it to bit! Huge thanks dude!! You definitely deserve some favor Wink 
Or even better, a tip? Very Happy
Of course, check ur inbox Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatsopp
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-28
Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am

Noob question maybe but what does "berserk" do? I noticed just now Sofia has "berserk" in GW, what is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Troxx
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-19
Posts : 835

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:12 pm

greatsopp wrote:
Noob question maybe but what does "berserk" do? I noticed just now Sofia has "berserk" in GW, what is that?
lol wrong section dude xD
and i dunno myself Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Nev! , do me a 7* bish pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ;____; Name and title for you to decide, just make him sexy <3 ( prefered green eyes, black/blonde hair :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevikelmo



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:56 pm

shure wrote:
Nev! , do me a 7* bish pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ;____; Name and title for you to decide, just make him sexy <3 ( prefered green eyes, black/blonde hair :3 )
c'mon sure, be a bit more specific then that ~ at least give me a name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 am

nevikelmo wrote:
shure wrote:
Nev! , do me a 7* bish pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ;____; Name and title for you to decide, just make him sexy <3 ( prefered green eyes, black/blonde hair :3 )
c'mon sure, be a bit more specific then that ~ at least give me a name
B-but I don't know :< Uhrrr... it can be "1* scammer" XD
Ok, seriously... Akira, master of evil ( suits me! )... and bish with evil smile oWo
I must think of good tip for you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Troxx
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-19
Posts : 835

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:03 am

hehe shu shu he will never see u again >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Ooh wow, took me long enough to find this thread

Card rarity: 6*
Card name: Artannia
Card title: The Emerald Summoner
Describe general idea: Magical green haired looking girl wearing a green dress...with a huge summoned red dragon behind her

It'll probably look as amazing as all the other cards here. I'd totally give you some 5*'s for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antoine733



Join date : 2013-10-24
Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Card rarity : 7*
Card name: Gundam ELS Quant
Card title: Peace Bringer
Art render url:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms.Shame014



Join date : 2014-04-09
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:48 am

OMG i like Melina >O<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::    Today at 4:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
♥ Nevik's Custom Fake Card Shop ♥ :: Temp. Closed ::
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» 22/06/2012 tournament at thomson card shop
» Vanguard Tournament at Lorong Ah Soo Card Shop 15 April 2011
» Fangirls Card Shop!
» Tournament @ Hougang Auntie Card Shop 050811 (Fri)
» JIMMY's Card Shop!! WTB/WTT Elizabeth :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: