HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

don't understand how dev set the unit element.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 pm

i really don't understand how dev set the unit element.

Venus Colosseum:

Plautia n caecilia pretty look like close combat but why they are magic......

Witch unit:

Meg, Kiki n Oktavia they are witch, suppose to be magic (im i right????) y they are missile......

i feel abit un logic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamkins

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:30 pm

I agree 100%. Having lived in Japan for 2 years, I can only tell you that the less sense it makes in general, the cooler they think it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Erhard has a huge-ass sword and he's magic, too.

I have no idea.

Meanwhile Anastasia is "Queen of Fairy" (not fairies, fairy) and she throws knives around.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Quote :

I have no idea.

Meanwhile Anastasia is "Queen of Fairy" (not fairies, fairy) and she throws knives around.

LOL agree, once i look at Erhard is totally cant accept he is magic XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am

clocksprocket wrote:

I have no idea.

She's a forest fairy and those really aren't knives but a bark of tree in the shape of a knife >__> yea... i'm sticking with that story lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

clocksprocket wrote:

And Erhard focuses his magical powers in the sword and his magical essence gets fired from the sword <__< yea.. I'm sticking with that story too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 am

I always thought that most of the event cards were magic since magic units typically have low dps (the devs' ploy to get people to spend).

Guess what's the 5* star unit in the Key of Getia? That's right another magic unit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't understand how dev set the unit element.   Today at 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down

don't understand how dev set the unit element.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1