HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Sekra's Mainly 4* Shop, Looking to buy first 5*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekratiox

PostSubject: Sekra's Mainly 4* Shop, Looking to buy first 5*   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm

I've decided not to put this (My first thread) in the introduction area because it seemed unfit to discuss trading there.

I feel pretty silly about what this used to look like, so how about this, 1TE for everything except for Dhimitrios or the Salamander. You can make a quick suggestion for the price if you want them. I want to sell most for TE so I can buy my first 5 star, this is my seventh day playing Fantasica, and this is what I have so far,

4 Stars
-Dhimitrios-Level 41
-Mirtille-Level 31- Slow
-Helmut-Level 20- Area
-Mandarine- Level 19- Poison
-Follia- Level 11- Poison
-Pegasus- Level 8

3 Stars
-Salamander- Level 1

The only reason I don't have Mermaid and Unicorn is because I may or may not have pawned them for LP... The Salamander has better stats at level 1! Except one deal got me an Ambrosia, so I'm willing to enhance somebodies character with a fair deal involving me giving you my Dhimitrios (If I still have it, or if it's still my highest char) so that you feel a bit more comfortable handing off a character to me temporarily. Please PM me for that kind of offer. Otherwise trade me in game with my player ID for Units/Monsters.

Thanks! ^-^
~Sekratiox
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sekra's Mainly 4* Shop, Looking to buy first 5*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1