HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeitron



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:55 pm

not sure if you already have this info or not...


MLB Daphne:

L: 46040

A: 37520

S: 44180
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:58 am

Max Prawo 5*
L 27400
A 32200
S 36200

Just a few tips if anybody wants to help, because i find this spreadsheet very useful (for example : for next wtb list, or current units I have for the next battle arena or other events) Smile
click to show:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 am

Lazyness to update percentages ftw~ and hai .3.
Started updating some percentages for new mons
better late than never!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:33 pm

MLB Prawo 5*
L 32520
A 38160
S 42960
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Jeitron wrote:
not sure if you already have this info or not...


MLB Daphne:

L: 46040

A: 37520

S: 44180
VodkaMartini wrote:

Max Prawo 5*
L 27400
A 32200
S 36200


MLB Prawo 5*
L 32520
A 38160
S 42960
Thankyou and updated I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:59 am

MLB Lana 5* may have a wrong value : MLB Air : 396,860 ? i don't have any screenshot yet but i'm sure it's wrong

MLB Fiato 5* from memadsen
L 38200
A 35720
S 33200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-07
Posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Lv80 Chiffre
L 16280
A 6878
S 13846

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:19 pm

VodkaMartini wrote:
MLB Lana 5* may have a wrong value : MLB Air : 396,860 ? i don't have any screenshot yet but i'm sure it's wrong

MLB Fiato 5* from memadsen
L 38200
A 35720
S 33200

Hunkamajunka wrote:
Lv80 Chiffre
L 16280
A 6878
S 13846

Razz

Thankyou, corrected and Updated I love you Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:36 am

Max Snowshoe 4* from HermitLT3
L 22802
A 13021
S 18707

MLB Macaria 4* from charmlordx
L 26875
A 25850
S 21810

MLB Reimund 6* from JusticeFox13
L 114813
A 38457
S 84445
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 pm

VodkaMartini wrote:
Max Snowshoe 4* from HermitLT3
L 22802
A 13021
S 18707

MLB Macaria 4* from charmlordx
L 26875
A 25850
S 21810

MLB Reimund 6* from JusticeFox13
L 114813
A 38457
S 84445
Updated thankyou Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 am

Max Gluck 6* from beteblond
L 66400
A 74578
S 76255
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

VodkaMartini wrote:
Max Gluck 6* from beteblond
L 66400
A 74578
S 76255

Updated and Ty Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:28 am

First of all, THANK YOU for all the work you have put into this, it's extremely useful!

I was able to add Bluette's MLB stats without any kind of login or authorization. This is intended?

A few suggestions:

* I'd like to have row numbers so I can see where units rank in the category I'm sorting on. If I sort on, say, arena damage and look for the unit I'm checking out I find it useful to see if it's ranked 100 or 50. The top 10 is easy to see but further down you need numbers. You can do it in a title="" tag on the portrait images if you think it breaks the current layout.

* Sort on total sum of all 3 attack stats.

Again, awesome job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 am

MLB Sheena 3* from Fyuryus14
L 18177
A 10148
S 23495
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
First of all, THANK YOU for all the work you have put into this, it's extremely useful!

I was able to add Bluette's MLB stats without any kind of login or authorization. This is intended?

A few suggestions:

* I'd like to have row numbers so I can see where units rank in the category I'm sorting on. If I sort on, say, arena damage and look for the unit I'm checking out I find it useful to see if it's ranked 100 or 50. The top 10 is easy to see but further down you need numbers. You can do it in a title="" tag on the portrait images if you think it breaks the current layout.

* Sort on total sum of all 3 attack stats.

Again, awesome job!
hmm if the wiki spreadsheet is what ur referring to for the 'no login/authorization to edit' then probably...kadaan set it up so anyone can edit so long as its accurate and not being abused.

As for your suggestion if i understand right.....for ranking of units, everyone has their opinion on how useful a unit is...that's not something i should add to them as that would be mostly opinions and not fact. Its just simply a list of information not ranking of how useful a unit is. So i'm sorry i don't think i will be adding that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 pm

VodkaMartini wrote:
MLB Sheena 3* from Fyuryus14
L 18177
A 10148
S 23495
ty tho we already have this information. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Isylia wrote:

As for your suggestion if i understand right.....for ranking of units, everyone has their opinion on how useful a unit is...that's not something i should add to them as that would be mostly opinions and not fact. Its just simply a list of information not ranking of how useful a unit is. So i'm sorry i don't think i will be adding that.
No, you misunderstand, I just want the row numbers printed out (or placed in a title tag that shows on hover), a 1 somewhere on the first row, a 2 on the second and so on. That way I will see where a unit is ranked depending on the filter criteria I already set. "Rank" in this case is not about preference, it's about facts, like Monica is ranked #1 in Sea Attack among 6*s, nobody can argue with that. But where is, say, Ombre ranked for Sea Attack? It's not obvious right now when there are no row numbers shown.

Isylia wrote:
hmm if the wiki spreadsheet is what ur referring to for the 'no login/authorization to edit' then probably...kadaan set it up so anyone can edit so long as its accurate and not being abused.
Yes, I'm referring to that. I'm a web developer myself and I would never leave it open like that. It's very easy for someone who knows what they're doing to wipe the entire database right now, by writing a simple script. So hopefully there are backups and safety measures in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 am

Isylia wrote:
VodkaMartini wrote:
MLB Sheena 3* from Fyuryus14
L 18177
A 10148
S 23495
ty tho we already have this information. ^^
ty for info. :)i didn't check the spreadsheet, I was using my cellphone when I wrote that.

AzakaZero wrote:
Isylia wrote:

As for your suggestion if i understand right.....for ranking of units, everyone has their opinion on how useful a unit is...that's not something i should add to them as that would be mostly opinions and not fact. Its just simply a list of information not ranking of how useful a unit is. So i'm sorry i don't think i will be adding that.
No, you misunderstand, I just want the row numbers printed out (or placed in a title tag that shows on hover), a 1 somewhere on the first row, a 2 on the second and so on. That way I will see where a unit is ranked depending on the filter criteria I already set. "Rank" in this case is not about preference, it's about facts, like Monica is ranked #1 in Sea Attack among 6*s, nobody can argue with that. But where is, say, Ombre ranked for Sea Attack? It's not obvious right now when there are no row numbers shown.

Isylia wrote:
hmm if the wiki spreadsheet is what ur referring to for the 'no login/authorization to edit' then probably...kadaan set it up so anyone can edit so long as its accurate and not being abused.
Yes, I'm referring to that. I'm a web developer myself and I would never leave it open like that. It's very easy for someone who knows what they're doing to wipe the entire database right now, by writing a simple script. So hopefully there are backups and safety measures in place.
Abt that i edited a few with duplicate or wrong values with MLB Stats.
It's true that ppl can easily inject script if it's open like that. I thought it was accidentaly opened, but it's totally opened with no login or auth to edit the values.
I'm a network engineer myself anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:41 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Isylia wrote:

As for your suggestion if i understand right.....for ranking of units, everyone has their opinion on how useful a unit is...that's not something i should add to them as that would be mostly opinions and not fact. Its just simply a list of information not ranking of how useful a unit is. So i'm sorry i don't think i will be adding that.
No, you misunderstand, I just want the row numbers printed out (or placed in a title tag that shows on hover), a 1 somewhere on the first row, a 2 on the second and so on. That way I will see where a unit is ranked depending on the filter criteria I already set. "Rank" in this case is not about preference, it's about facts, like Monica is ranked #1 in Sea Attack among 6*s, nobody can argue with that. But where is, say, Ombre ranked for Sea Attack? It's not obvious right now when there are no row numbers shown.

VodkaMartini wrote:
Isylia wrote:
VodkaMartini wrote:
MLB Sheena 3* from Fyuryus14
L 18177
A 10148
S 23495
ty tho we already have this information. ^^
ty for info. :)i didn't check the spreadsheet, I was using my cellphone when I wrote that.

AzakaZero wrote:
Isylia wrote:

As for your suggestion if i understand right.....for ranking of units, everyone has their opinion on how useful a unit is...that's not something i should add to them as that would be mostly opinions and not fact. Its just simply a list of information not ranking of how useful a unit is. So i'm sorry i don't think i will be adding that.
No, you misunderstand, I just want the row numbers printed out (or placed in a title tag that shows on hover), a 1 somewhere on the first row, a 2 on the second and so on. That way I will see where a unit is ranked depending on the filter criteria I already set. "Rank" in this case is not about preference, it's about facts, like Monica is ranked #1 in Sea Attack among 6*s, nobody can argue with that. But where is, say, Ombre ranked for Sea Attack? It's not obvious right now when there are no row numbers shown.

Isylia wrote:
hmm if the wiki spreadsheet is what ur referring to for the 'no login/authorization to edit' then probably...kadaan set it up so anyone can edit so long as its accurate and not being abused.
Yes, I'm referring to that. I'm a web developer myself and I would never leave it open like that. It's very easy for someone who knows what they're doing to wipe the entire database right now, by writing a simple script. So hopefully there are backups and safety measures in place.
Abt that i edited a few with duplicate or wrong values with MLB Stats.
It's true that ppl can easily inject script if it's open like that. I thought it was accidentaly opened, but it's totally opened with no login or auth to edit the values.
I'm a network engineer myself anyway.

If your refering to the wiki spreadsheet, Kadaan was the one who made it so i can't technically add that feature xD i'll be sure to let him know tho; Since the other spreadsheet already have numbers on it kinda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-12
Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Wiki spreadsheet has numbers now I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 am

If you still need it maxed paars monster has 189651 HP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-01
Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:28 am

shure wrote:
If you still need it maxed paars monster has 189651 HP
UPdated and ty ^^ I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini



Join date : 2013-08-13
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 am

MLB Patricia 5* from hecavila
L 26000
A 30940
S 27880
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 am

I have a max Securis (level 100) and I just noticed her stats are still missing.

Land: 33,100
Air: 22,400
Sea: 26,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-20
Posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 am

Maxed Dine monster - 291627 HP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Today at 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)
» [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)
» GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)
» The Beginners [ GUIDE ] to Trading
» Kingdoms in mai otome [Guide]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Fantasica Encyclopedia-
Jump to: