HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Update 9/24/2013 - I'm taking a long break from Fantasica for a while, so LuziMiazawa will be taking over, she made another thread so everyone please continue to contribute. ^^

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9536-guide-fantasica-encyclopedia-20

===============================================================

Update 8/20/2013
As alot of you know, the google data base has been somewhat disappointing, since it cannot handle the amt of data needed ffor the spreadsheet, so kadaan wonderfully made a similiar function page on the wiki. I hope that everyone will like it as much as i do. My priority would be to update this particular page along with the future monster page; i will ofc keep updating the spreadsheet, so that anyone that wants to stay with it can keep using it. I will just not fix the images, because that would require me to delete data from it OR inputting ALL image links again [which i will not do for the 2nd time].

The ALL NEW SHINEY Sortable Page ;D - At Unofficial Fantasica Wiki ^^
[ http://www.fantasicawiki.com/units.php ]I love you Like a Star @ heaven  I love you Like a Star @ heaven  I love you 

The Old links for those that Prefer it
Fantasica Encyclopedia [Units]

http://goo.gl/LaQyG

Fantasica Enclopedia [Monster] SnowTempest is the main one updating this one xD
 (E) - to indicate that its estimated value for missing data.
http://goo.gl/llGZj5

Arena Spreadsheet Colaleon has made a seperate page for this as it has alot of info to explain ;D enjoy!
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9427-guide-fantasica-arena-encyclopedia

What i posted prior to 8/20/2013
Spoiler:

Last edited by Isylia on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Missing alot of maxed&mlb stats for the most recent units.

Units

3 Like a Star @ heaven - ALOT of mlb missing

4 Like a Star @ heaven- Altum, Boreallis, Claire, Dauphin, Fasti, Grato, Imbecile, Kuhl,  Lydie, Ludex, Mandarine, Manola, Marissa Mondo,  Novelis, Quimica, Regulus, Rio, Riona,  Risacca, Satelite, Seal,  Tenor, Tesis, Torre, Tricot, Varme Verde, Vicente, [Alot of mlb missing]

5 Like a Star @ heaven- BlancheU, Brenda,  Bluette,  Ernesto, Etherium, Herb[mlb], Meer [mlb],  Minokichi, Nahal [mlb], Okul, Spiel

6 Like a Star @ heaven  - Borage[swimsuit] mlb, Ficial mlb, Chevalier mlb

7 Like a Star @ heaven  -

Monsters
1-3 Like a Star @ heaven  MLB HP missing for alot

4 Like a Star @ heaven - Otrere, Mermaid, Jiang Shi, Dauphin, Risacca, Altum [Alot of MLB missing]

5 Like a Star @ heaven  - Blanche,[Some MLB missing]

6 Like a Star @ heaven Grey, Majoram, Vampiress, Vertex [Some MLB missing]

7 Like a Star @ heaven Merrow

soon~

Players that Contributed I love you Like a Star @ heaven 
Spoiler:

Last edited by Isylia on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 53 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 am

Seeing as you're revising the spreadsheet anyway, I'm going to take this opportunity to give some feedback and suggestions.

Isylia wrote:
I will be combining the MLB tab with the regular unit tab...as i should have done to begin with.
This is a great idea!

Isylia wrote:
Units, Monsters and Arena Tabs will be seperated into seperate spreadsheets.
Units and monsters should definitely be kept in seperate spreadsheets, yes. However, I think the Arena stats should be included in the Units tab. We're talking about 5 or 6 columns here:
1) Max Arena (Colosseum) Damage
2) MLB Arena (Colosseum) Damage
3) Max Battle Arena Damage
4) MLB Battle Arena Damage
5) Max Battle Arena HP
and maybe 6) MBL Battle Arena HP, but I haven't confirmed whether or not this is different from Max Battle Arena HP yet.

I completely understand why you would want to seperate this data from the normal unit stats. These Arena stats are only useful in certain events, so most of the time people will not be looking for these stats when they're checking out units in the spreadsheet. However, the reason why I think it's better to keep them in the same spreadsheet is because 4 of these stats (Max Arena Damage, MLB Arena Damage, Max BA Damage, MLB BA Damage) don't need to be filled in manually if you keep them in the same spreadsheet as the Max/MLB damage stats, because they can be easily derived by means of a formula. This will save you (or Madmanazn) a lot of work!

By the way, I do assume that you're finally letting go of these nonsense "themadmanazn Arena Attack Formula" and "Kyaaya Arena Attack Formula" stats that are currently in the Arena Ranking tab. Both those stats are incorrect. I documented the current formulas for Arena Damage and Battle Arena Damage some months ago. You can find them here:
1) Arena Damage Formula
2) Battle Arena Damage Formula
And last BA I also started a project to gather Battle Arena HP statistics, you can find that here:
3) Unit HP in Battle Arena
Sadly, the unit HP doesn't appear to be directly related to the stats, so this is a field that will have to be filled in manually.

Isylia wrote:
Google support told me that the problem with it sometimes not loading images is because it has reached the limit of how much data it can contain in a single spreadsheet.
If splitting the units and monsters into different spreadsheets does not result in a large enough reduction of data in the spreadsheet, you need to consider different ways of splitting up the units. Splitting Arena stats from the normal stats won't help much, because both spreadsheets will still have the same amount of rows. Instead, I think you should consider creating different spreadsheets for different rarities. Make one spreadsheet for 1/2/3 star units, one spreadsheet for 4/5 star units and one spreadsheet for 6/7 star units.

Finally, one more suggestion even though you've probably been fed up with my suggestion 3 paragraphs ago. I would really like to see the Skill column split up into 2 columns: "Skill" and "Skill Level". It annoys me how I can't filter all Knockback units at the same time in the current format. Instead if I'm looking for a Knockback unit, I first have to filter for "Knockback 7", then "Knockback 6", then "Knockback 5", etcetera. I would like to be able to simply filter for "Knockback" and have the number indicating the skill level in a seperate column. Now that we have units with 2 different skills appearing, it might even be worth it to add a "Secondary skill" colums. So Verlegen for example would have the following stats:
Skill: Knockback
Skill Level: 4
Secondary Skill: Atk Boost (Male)
Secondary Skill Level: 2
Arena Skill: Speed Order
Arena Skill Level: 6
(and you could even imagine a "Secondary Arena Skill" there if Fanta ever decides to create such a unit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 am

About wanting to put the colosseum damage information in there, i know it'll be useful.

However from what i noticed when i was editting the spreadsheet, the more information the spreadsheet has to calculate the more time it takes, thus the likelihood of the images breaking again and possibly taking an eternity to load as it did earlier.

When i had added the MLB stats and had it do the sum on land, air and sea; the images broke again. So i deleted the column with the total MLB stats and that fixed it.

As for the Arena Spreadsheet, i duno what's goin on with it. I haven't updated or did anything to it since i've taken over updating the spreadsheet after augi stopped playing.

I talked to Madmanazn bout it and asked him to take care of it [but he might have gotten busy with his new job]...if anyone else wants to then let me know and i'll share that spreadsheet.

I can try separating the skill+level and add the secondary thing..but if it breaks the images again i'm not goin to let it stay lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:39 am

Isylia wrote:
the more information the spreadsheet has to calculate the more time it takes, thus the likelihood of the images breaking again and possibly taking an eternity to load as it did earlier.
Hmm I didn't realize that. If this is true, then it might be worth the trouble to enter all these values manually instead of having them calculated. You could create a temporary column with the formula calculating the values, then manually copy those values into a different column and delete the column with the formula afterwards.

Isylia wrote:
When i had added the MLB stats and had it do the sum on land, air and sea; the images broke again. So i deleted the column with the total MLB stats and that fixed it.
To be honest, I never quite understood why we need a "Sum" column. It's not a useful stat in any way. I'd suggest that you remove it - both for Max and MLB stats.

Isylia wrote:
I talked to Madmanazn bout it and asked him to take care of it [but he might have gotten busy with his new job]...if anyone else wants to then let me know and i'll share that spreadsheet.
Madmanazn is online (and on this forum) daily, so I'm sure he'll get to it. However, if he doesn't want to anymore or proves to be too busy for it, I'll be happy to help out any way I can. Just send me a PM any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

I can attempt to enter all the total sum of stats manually although, its goin to take some time, because just moving the MLB stats to the unit tab took me roughly 8 hrs to do.

The max stat column was already there before i started updating it, unless a significant amt of ppl says its not necessary i'll leave it alone.

I can pm him and see if is still updating it, if at all, if not then i'll pm you about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 pm

Colaleon wrote:

By the way, I do assume that you're finally letting go of these nonsense "themadmanazn Arena Attack Formula" and "Kyaaya Arena Attack Formula" stats that are currently in the Arena Ranking tab. Both those stats are incorrect. I documented the current formulas for Arena Damage and Battle Arena Damage some months ago. You can find them here:
1) Arena Damage Formula
2) Battle Arena Damage Formula
And last BA I also started a project to gather Battle Arena HP statistics, you can find that here:
3) Unit HP in Battle Arena
Sadly, the unit HP doesn't appear to be directly related to the stats, so this is a field that will have to be filled in manually.

Sorry i just noticed this now that i'm fully awake.
I understand you want to help out, but please don't dismiss others like that. They are suggesting formula/data based upon what they observed and collected data, not unlike yourself.

Unless the developers straight out say that the formulas are correct/incorrect, its safe to say that the formulas, whether yours or theirs may be close. For all we know they may have pulled the numbers out of  a hat or did some random number generating picking it out randomly.

I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying all this, i simply do not want to dismiss any information given w/o solid evidence of it being wrong.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 am

themadmanazn's and Kyaaya's formula's were both estimates that they both provided during/immediately after the first Arena event. It is a known fact that they were estimates and not 100% correct. It might have been a bit harsh of me to call them nonsense, because they have been very helpful for people until the moment the correct formula was found. I guess my reaction was partly caused by the annoyance of still seeing those 2 estimates in the spreadsheet while the precise formula has been found quite some time ago already.

My formula for Arena Damage was actually based on the numbers that themadmanazn gathered in this topic. A lot of people helped gather that data (same for the BA Damage formula) and also double-checked the formula for me, so you could say it was proven correct by the community on this forum.

After I posted my findings, themadmanazn replied
themadmanazn wrote:
Otherwise, good job, saves me the work Very Happy
so I'd say that he will agree with me that his previous formula can be scrapped from the spreadsheet. As for Kyaaya, he hasn't been online since May this year so he won't mind either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 am

Colaleon wrote:
themadmanazn's and Kyaaya's formula's were both estimates that they both provided during/immediately after the first Arena event. It is a known fact that they were estimates and not 100% correct. It might have been a bit harsh of me to call them nonsense, because they have been very helpful for people until the moment the correct formula was found. I guess my reaction was partly caused by the annoyance of still seeing those 2 estimates in the spreadsheet while the precise formula has been found quite some time ago already.

My formula for Arena Damage was actually based on the numbers that themadmanazn gathered in this topic. A lot of people helped gather that data (same for the BA Damage formula) and also double-checked the formula for me, so you could say it was proven correct by the community on this forum.

After I posted my findings, themadmanazn replied
themadmanazn wrote:
Otherwise, good job, saves me the work Very Happy
so I'd say that he will agree with me that his previous formula can be scrapped from the spreadsheet. As for Kyaaya, he hasn't been online since May this year so he won't mind either.

I understand, I pmed Mad bout the spreadsheet, he didnt really give a definite answer tho, just said something bout his exams and might be able to 'think'/have free time this friday. But it sounds like he'll be busy anyway, if u dont mind, can you pm me your email [a gmail one] so i can share access to the spreadsheet to you. I can upload images for units for you if you want, when you get around to updating it...it is missing quite alot of units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

xpedia321 wrote:
Hey there, I'm currently writing some code to generate HTML tables for me.  While writing I noticed a couple of errors:

1) "Caecilia" is misspelled.  Currently it's "Caecillia"
2) "Isabelle" is misspelled.  Currently it's "Isabel"
3) Faith should have a [M] since it used to be a monster.

If I find any more I'll point them out.

Corrected, ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:19 am

Flamme lvl80
29210 11401 21562

Medic lvl80
26428 8071 21598

Silva lvl80
21794 15343 11322
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:23 pm

sagexsdx wrote:
Flamme lvl80
29210 11401 21562

Medic lvl80
26428 8071 21598

Silva lvl80
21794 15343 11322

TYVM! I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:51 am

Paars Unit lv 80 (his DC is 25 too)
21959 23188 15057
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 am

Wahuh wrote:
Paars Unit lv 80 (his DC is 25 too)
21959 23188 15057
I love you  ty ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 am

VodkaMartini wrote:
hi guys, i'm new here,
just wanna add some (i can't find their values in the spreadsheet).

Imelda 4* 80 (Doomdsay Event Reward)
L 25169
A 23537
S 17454

Flamme 4* 80 (Doomdsay Event Reward)
L 29210
A 11401
S 21562
ty cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VodkaMartini

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 am

Ines 80 ( Masquerade of Deceit )
L 20321
A 16334
S 21339

Viole 80 (Symphony of Rapture)
L 20357
A 8161
S 19333

hope i have some time grinding for new units Razz 
coming next :
Jubel currently lv 57
Wisp, Tamias, and other 4* which i have and aren't in the spreadsheet after event or in my free time Smile.

Last edited by VodkaMartini on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Viole)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm

VodkaMartini wrote:
Ines 80 ( Masquerade of Deceit )
L 20321
A 16334
S 21339

Viole 80 (Symphony of Rapture)
L 20357
A 8161
S 19333

hope i have some time grinding for new units Razz 
coming next :
Jubel currently lv 57
Wisp, Tamias, and other 4* which i have and aren't in the spreadsheet after event or in my free time Smile.
ty very much ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am

Calinica 100:

L 37800
A 23450
S 30600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Hmm. I was looking over some numbers and noticed that Ixtab's numbers might be wrong. I have a lvl 105 Ixtab and her numbers are currently 35313, 29873, 23430. Fantasicawiki.com and this spreadsheet say her lvl 100 stats are 38750, 28550, 22400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Also, Empusa's MLB stats are wrong. They're currently listed at 21250, 25375, 30500 (her MLB Land Atk is LESS than her lvl80!). Actually, they should be 31415, 25375, 19275.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm

sagexsdx wrote:
Hmm. I was looking over some numbers and noticed that Ixtab's numbers might be wrong. I have a lvl 105 Ixtab and her numbers are currently 35313, 29873, 23430. Fantasicawiki.com and this spreadsheet say her lvl 100 stats are 38750, 28550, 22400
The stats we got are off the chinese/japanese wiki, for lv100 and lv120. Please provide a screenshot of her when she was lv100. As for lv120, i checked over jpn and chinese wiki and they have different numbers, so i can't say for sure if our version got altered or not. I'll need a screenshot whenever you get her up to that level.

sagexsdx wrote:
Also, Empusa's MLB stats are wrong. They're currently listed at 21250, 25375, 30500 (her MLB Land Atk is LESS than her lvl80!). Actually, they should be 31415, 25375, 19275.
I just corrected her stats ty for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:31 pm

3* Lv80 Wolf (from touayang978)
L: 18514 | A: 13513 | S: 11911

4* Lv80 Litteratura (from MzJayYaj)
L: 23127 | A: 17514 | S: 15497

Also found the stats I saw ingame for Follia that didn't match what you guys have:
4* Lv80 Follia (from aPaHTuP)
L: 20706 | A: 14238 | S: 19092
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm

memphiskite wrote:
3* Lv80 Wolf (from touayang978)
L: 18514 | A: 13513 | S: 11911

4* Lv80 Litteratura (from MzJayYaj)
L: 23127 | A: 17514 | S: 15497

Also found the stats I saw ingame for Follia that didn't match what you guys have:
4* Lv80 Follia (from aPaHTuP)
L: 20706 | A: 14238 | S: 19092
Thank you and Updated. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Jerky wrote:
Calinica 100:

L 37800
A 23450
S 30600
ty and updated ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagexsdx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 am

unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot when ixtab hit 100. when I hit 120 i'll update you with the numbers. pretty sure we can derive the lvl100 stats off the initial and MLB stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED   Today at 9:13 am

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Fantasica Encyclopedia UPDATED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next