HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Which card do you feel has the worst art?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
likonnik



Join date : 2013-07-22
Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm

krissy06k wrote:
likonnik wrote:
guys who said sogno was ugly they're waay out of their mind, and seems a little racist to me, you're going to excuse me but she rocks, except her sprite form i'll admit.
To say that anyone who said Sogno was ugly is racist makes you sound "waay out of your mind" what about her screams ethnicity? I think most people dislike her b/c its not really tasteful. And it's not neccesarily the "theme" if you will. Hey, I'm all for fun with leather...it just looks tacky, and they tried too hard. Plus, that stance is a bit akward if you ask me, and she's also just plain....ugly.

Also I can see where you are coming from with Thrain, but I don't really agree. Maybe his beard could be a different color, but all the things you described are kinda Dwarfs things. Like the other person said. Oh, the eyes might be a little creepy too, but doesn't make him the worst.

(Sorry, I get a little wordy)
i didn't say that who dislike sogno WAS racist, i just said it SEEMED a little racist to me, because i just simply don't see anything bad about her, from her art even her stats (even so, i admit her sprite is very poor detailed), i even think she looks a little bit like constace by the 1 millimeter clothes, which i am no fan of (since i'm a girl), but i totally respect your reasons, but definetely don't agree, at the end i guess i'm the only one who does not think sogno is ugly, she is just a very "different" art from others lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 pm

I have issues with Deese, he just dosen't translate the feel of christmas well IMO. He looks more like a shrine maiden in those clothes >_<

The dream breakers to me have excellent art ( except sogno who isn't... my cup of tea to put it nicely XD ) I love how edgy they look. Those and the Soul Hunters to me have some of the best card art. I think its just testament to how different people have different tastes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dalenaria



Join date : 2013-07-10
Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 pm

So far this has been the one that always stops me. I just can't figure out where her boob is trying to run off to, or maybe it's trying to point at something....

The proportions and balance just throw me off every time she pops up.

Spoiler:
 

Also, the new Rendel keeps stopping me in the pvp list, her icon photo kind of makes it look like she's sucking her thumb...

Thumbs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krissy06k
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-01
Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Lol, at sucking her thumb. But actually I think I like Sleipnir. Maybe because she was given to me for free. xD I almost ALWAYS think boobs are too big on these cards, but it's pretty much the norm in games. So I don't stress. Unless they are Alvidas, Because hers are just the funniest shape, ya know?

Alvida:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-09
Posts : 587

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

Alvida, Aksana, Delfina. The big three of Fantaboobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-27
Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 am

dalenaria wrote:


Also, the new Rendel keeps stopping me in the pvp list, her icon photo kind of makes it look like she's sucking her thumb...

Thumbs:
 
it's me or Rendel looks like she had the eyes where supposedly ears should be located Neutral 

that was my main reason for not spending my TE trying to ger her Neutral 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggot
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-13
Posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:46 am

Any of CAH's new artworks, aka Kruez and all the "3D"-style characters. Looks entirely digital-made and dosnt match any other artists hand-drawn styles to the slightest. Get out of my game, fuglies!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suoutheipad



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 am

Definitely Sagrado.
That "seatbelt" outfit and whiteout coloring. Ugh.

The new Orc unit is a contender too but she is supposed to look ugly.
Since the artist conveyed that orcish disgust, the art is technically good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suoutheipad



Join date : 2013-05-03
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:39 am

Also, I don't think Alvida has oversized breasts.
I think her head is just misaligned and undersized.

Cover her head up and her body actually looks normal compared to the other cards floating around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sh4d0w927



Join date : 2013-06-07
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 am

There is definitely something OFF about Sogno, I can't even begin to pinpoint it. When I was new to the game all the art looked pretty nice, but she just gave me a cheap CGI feel for some reason. Alvida is also just terrible to me. I really hate to admit it though, as I love pretty much everything about her, Epicharis' eyes are almost disturbing. I can't understand those that love Dolce so much either. Eva, a JP 6*, is very awful also. Odd there is no mention of Pregare, who is actually a decent unit, but very unloved. I do appreciate good art, but as a free player I try and find a good mix of best stats/DC with the best art possible, but have tended to lean more towards the stats/DC. I would rather have 8 common 6* than 1-2 "good" 6*.

I recently got Sagrado and I'm still on the fence about his art. I'll admit a bit more color would have been nice, but felt that maybe since he is supposed to be divine/pure and white is generally associated with those attributes, then perhaps that what the artist was aiming for. Though I also own Solar and he looks better with some color added to what is still a primarily white outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kharistos
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-12
Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 am

I gotta agree with Sagrado being really ugly too, and out of curiosity why hasnt anybody mentioned Alexander Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheeseBagle



Join date : 2013-08-06
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 am

Can i just say that Nadine has no armour in her you know what parts
I just dont get it like why would you not wear armour there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Kharistos wrote:
I gotta agree with Sagrado being really ugly too, and out of curiosity why hasnt anybody mentioned Alexander Very Happy 
Alexander is pretty cool looking imo. Nevermind his less than average stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm

CheeseBagle wrote:
Can i just say that Nadine has no armour in her you know what parts
I just dont get it like why would you not wear armour there
Camouflage? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Backspin



Join date : 2013-07-17
Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am

It took me months to realize Chris wasn't a guy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am

When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-23
Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Theres something reeeaally freaky with evas hair.
eva:
 
And well yknow the whole green thing and... yeap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephinx



Join date : 2013-06-03
Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:19 am

ForLulzz wrote:
When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
omg, you are right. I thought ronja is a guy, until you mentioned it.... Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exile



Join date : 2013-08-18
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 pm

abuqasar wrote:
Theres something reeeaally freaky with evas hair.
eva:
 
And well yknow the whole green thing and... yeap.
Love child of a pirate and a Parliament member....horribly abused...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

meximan1390 wrote:
cliffbiram wrote:
rankodd wrote:
I have to put a vote in for Sagrado, the Melee Angel of Indeterminate Gender. Pale white skin, white armour, white-blond hair, a paper tube for a sword and a dustbin lid for a shield. Gah.

This is where we learn that art is definitely subjective.

I love Sagrado's artwork, have no issues with determining his gender, love the armored wings etc.  I don't get the Sagrado hate.  
I'm not a fan of his art either, it would be better if he had anything that wasn't white. I do have an ally who loves him, she calls him her sexy sheep man lol.
LMAO. That ally would be meeee... I love Sagrado AND Sogno. I think her art is insanely awesome X(

I really dislike Sleipnir due to those disproportionate knockers:



Actually a lot of the cards really bother me with the weird b00bage going on... like Isabelle, Perla... Prister's look oddly too low or something... Artist's should have a basic handle on anatomy before drawing for a game, IMO.

But I guess the ugliest 5* from my n00b days would have to be:

Serafiina:
 

And this face I cannot unsee: [4* Harika]

p.s. Oh yeah, Alvida has a$$ chest, lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecheon



Join date : 2013-07-22
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:43 am

Amarello from the doomsday tower has terrible card art. Those arms are so long and skinny, and her hands look like claws. Her face it weird too.
It's too bad really, cause I like her sprites. I just can't stand to look at the card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-16
Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 am

zephinx wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
omg, you are right. I thought ronja is a guy, until you mentioned it.... Shocked 
lulz now it's Pregare that I've mistaken for a guy even though I've seen the full art. I really thought she was a guy till' I glanced at that chest bump and saw that she was referred to as a female in the description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insainidjit



Join date : 2013-08-05
Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am

ForLulzz wrote:
zephinx wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
When I saw that new 4* unit called ronja's thumbnail, I thought he was a guy, till I saw dat body...
omg, you are right. I thought ronja is a guy, until you mentioned it.... Shocked 
lulz now it's Pregare that I've mistaken for a guy even though I've seen the full art. I really thought she was a guy till' I glanced at that chest bump and saw that she was referred to as a female in the description.
I did both...and I thought Traum was a guy until I saw her boobs DX. I'm all for androgynous people but the female to male card ratio is just....ugh

In terms of ugly art I just dislike disproportionate bodies (read: overly large breasts). Also I have something against Joachim because those muscles wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-09
Posts : 587

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 pm

DistortedIllusion wrote:
meximan1390 wrote:
cliffbiram wrote:
rankodd wrote:
I have to put a vote in for Sagrado, the Melee Angel of Indeterminate Gender. Pale white skin, white armour, white-blond hair, a paper tube for a sword and a dustbin lid for a shield. Gah.

This is where we learn that art is definitely subjective.

I love Sagrado's artwork, have no issues with determining his gender, love the armored wings etc.  I don't get the Sagrado hate.  
I'm not a fan of his art either, it would be better if he had anything that wasn't white. I do have an ally who loves him, she calls him her sexy sheep man lol.
LMAO. That ally would be meeee... I love Sagrado AND Sogno. I think her art is insanely awesome X(

I really dislike Sleipnir due to those disproportionate knockers:



Actually a lot of the cards really bother me with the weird b00bage going on... like Isabelle, Perla... Prister's look oddly too low or something... Artist's should have a basic handle on anatomy before drawing for a game, IMO.

But I guess the ugliest 5* from my n00b days would have to be:

Serafiina:
 

And this face I cannot unsee: [4* Harika]

p.s. Oh yeah, Alvida has a$$ chest, lulz.
I think in the case for Isabelle and Perla (and many many others), their boobs are typical of anime art style. They are intended to be bigger than those of a real normal person. After reading manga for so many years, I don't even pay attention to that any more.

But Alvida and Aksana really take it to an entirely new level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovecards



Join date : 2013-08-22
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:49 pm

/agree Gleb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which card do you feel has the worst art?   Today at 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Which card do you feel has the worst art?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worst card in yugioh
» New Payment Method - Credit/Debit Card
» [Card Review Article] Card Sneak-a-Peek: Herald of Perfection
» Card Ruling at Diamond Dude?
» The Best of the Worst Country-Western Song Titles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: