HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Your first 6* :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Ombre's mine, so much grinding and lack of sleep to achieve her. And I still had to buy two stepup 7's to make the BT goal (and predictably enough, not a single 5* or 6* to be had from any step whatsoever).

She's my leader now, and I won't be changing that for a while!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selenia

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:09 am

Mina was my first 6*. I was still new to game when her event started so I thought everyone just got a free 6* for logging on during an event. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:12 am

First 6* was Mortica from the Maiden event. Managed to get her despite losing 2 days of grind due to moving house. Sadly, she isn't really worth much now despite being a surprisingly powerful card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alainemilan
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:48 am

Mine has been Medicis and I sold her a few days later for Eury and Saki, because I figured I can't get Harthi xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 am

Got Alt in the last event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 pm

My first 6* was Alex Vlad. Vlad is still one of my favs!  Land attack killa! I'm a free player. Had to save for months to get there!  I still remember feeling like getting my first 5* was a milestone, back in October or November of last year.  Got my Rem from selling quite a few 4* cards, back when the market was waaaay different than it is now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 am

Managed to snag a mlb Dolce for 200TE pure back when she was 250+

I was just playing with mlb 5*s even though I had some TE sitting around, so I decided to help out my allies and get a 6* so I could assist them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 am

Ombre ^-^ <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 am

It was either Pregare or Morticia (whoever came up first). I grinded a lot for both of those events u.u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 am

Only luck I ever had with packs in this game, pulled a Dolce from a dream pack during last event. My first 6* and it seems it will be my only one too until I can gather enough resources to start trading. Gambling on packs makes me feel, you know, violated. Especially the step-up packs give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruya92

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 am

my first 6* was morticia i got from a trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 am

Tattycoram wrote:
abuqasar wrote:
Real nice thanks for sharing everyone :)on a related note would splurging for the step up packs be worth it to attempt the 6*? There seems to be quite a few people who have gotten theirs through step ups

But then there are people like me who have done three of the Step Up seasons through step 7 (and in a couple of cases, did an extra step 7) and have never pulled a 6* from it. In fact have pulled hardly any 5* from them.  

I try and brag about how unlucky I am as often as those who are lucky brag about their pulls, to be a cautionary tale to others. But somehow it just isn't as catchy Razz 

From now on I am only going to pull the 100 coin series and the 100 coin step up step (did this today and got a 4* from the series and a 3* from the step up - better luck to me next time)  I *might* save my money to buy another step up or full series box in the future but ONLY if it coincides with an event I want to rank in, and I'll consider the money spent for the items, and if I get any good cards it will be a bonus. But really, I will probably NEVER spend that much on this game ever again.  

I do NOT recommend buying any packs for the gamble with the cards. Only buy them for the items if they make a difference to you ranking or not.  Otherwise, it's just too random and odds are such that you are much MUCH more likely to be better off buying straight TE from the shop.

UPDATE: I decided to stop spending money on any step ups or series boxes (apart from the 100 coin offers) I'm going nearly free now. Yesterday I found myself with a 4+ ticket from completing log in bingo. I've been recycling these tix for Leana Points. But yesterday I thought that since I'm not going to be buying any more packs where I get all my 4*s I should probably start using these for 4* feeders. PULLED PETRA WITH THE ONE 4+ TICKET (I already have a Petra, in fact she was my first 6* Very Happy but of course I'm still happy with the pull and finally getting lucky)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 am

my first 6* was Oktavia

☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am

Tattycoram wrote:
UPDATE: I decided to stop spending money on any step ups or series boxes (apart from the 100 coin offers) I'm going nearly free now. Yesterday I found myself with a 4+ ticket from completing log in bingo. I've been recycling these tix for Leana Points. But yesterday I thought that since I'm not going to be buying any more packs where I get all my 4*s I should probably start using these for 4* feeders. PULLED PETRA WITH THE ONE 4+ TICKET (I already have a Petra, in fact she was my first 6* Very Happy but of course I'm still happy with the pull and finally getting lucky)

Nice to hear you finally pulling some luck :lol:In a strange coincidence i just received my login 4*+ Ticket as well today. i pulled Angela :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

My first (and only) was Morticia. I think it's safe to say that Morticia was a lot of people's first 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 am

Jerky wrote:
My first (and only) was Morticia.  I think it's safe to say that Morticia was a lot of people's first 6*.

Morticia gets around alot eh Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluerexx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 am

I just got my first 6* as well! Traded for a fresh Paris. Although I know for a few extra te I could of gotten a max one, but where is the fun in that? Smile

Abuqasar, you r here too? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Wow. This is quite the coincidence haha. I literally just congratulated you for Paris Laughing . I'm probably the only guy in here whos posting w/o a 6* lol. Thats saying something since i created this thread Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 pm

my first was Mata...i was so happy!

then i sold her butt for other cards/te mixes until i had liquidated to about 150 TE Very Happy
worth it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmhlucky
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 pm

My first 6 was matahari, won her in the event. Bought some packs down the road and got several more cards. But i have only traded away 2 of the 6's i got, the 2nd Abel and Lu Bu's i got, gave one to my brother and traded the fresh Lu for a MLB Dana. Seemed worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giken

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:42 pm

On my first day i bought one of the cheap starter packs and pulled out Myrodia, and shortly after on my 2nd step up pack i pulled out a Dorothea.

Spent alot more money trying to get more, but i had no luck with any other 6's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cliffbiram
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:12 pm

My first 6* was Abel. I pulled him with the whopping 3X 6* pull deal they were running around Thanksgiving. Yeah, I know, I fell for it. It took a number of packs.

I then promptly got offers for multiple 6* s which made me suspicious that maybe Abel was not the bottom of the rung. I'm glad I didn't trade him for Charles and Alexander (Charles is pretty cool, but not for one's only 6* because let's face it, Alexander doesn't quite count).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aluhvihn

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 pm

My first and only 6* right now is Alvida. Yet to level her, still admiring her 6*-ness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caravaggi0

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 pm

I've been playing about 2-3 months, and have yet to get near a 6* (Mina doesn't count Razz)

First I thought I'd be able to grind out a points reward, but after falling short on Pregare, it's going to be a while before that opportunity comes around again. Also I'm coming to the realization that 18hr grinds for 2 weeks probably isn't worth it.

Second I thought I'd grind out feeders for profit, but when I started, m4*s sold for 6-10te....now it seems like m5*s are selling for 6-10te, and my inventory has actually depreciated after all the grinding. 6* prices are falling too, but not nearly as fast as the low end of the market.

Thirdly, I'm buying 100 coin series packs and step ups. Ironically, this is probably where my first 6* will come from, it just may take a few months Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orobatos

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:22 am

got Clarissa from my bingo 4* ticket never ever have any luck with ticket again after that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first 6* :D   Today at 10:41 am

Back to top Go down

Your first 6* :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: